Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Jake Newbury

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 EmptySat May 14, 2016 11:09 pm

Brooke couldn't help but shake her head at her best friend. Well he was really her only true friend that she had in her entire life. "Yes I bet you have to" Brooklyn agreed with him. Humphrey needed to learn how to flirt better since he kind of sucked at it and she definitely knew that as did he. When he asked her to be his girlfriend she looked to him with wide eyes. She couldn't believe what she was hearing right now. He liked her that much that he wanted her to be his girlfriend? "Sure" she couldn't help but smile at him.

She held in a laugh and settled for a head nod. "Good, everyone needs a good sidekick and you have a lot to learn Humphrey and I'll be the master to help you learn" she replied. He needed to know the ways of being more sneaky and not getting caught by anyone. When he brought up movies she looked at him confused. "What?"

Between breathing heavily that was causing her heart rate to go up and listening to Humphrey telling her mother that telling the Aurors what happened in the past, she felt Humphrey grab her hands. She tried calming down, she looked at both her mother and Humphrey and finally her breathing went back to normal before a doctor came in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 3:48 pm

"The question is how to know if I'm doing it properly? Does causing you to blush mean it's working?" Humphrey asked with a smirk. He thought it was a good indicator, but he really didn't know too much about it. Seeing her look at him with a shocked expression perplexed him because he'd told her a while ago that he liked her. Really, it shouldn't be that much of a surprise in his opinion. Hearing her agree to it was one for him, even though he'd suspected she might like him back. It was just hard to believe such an awesome girl would agree to being his girlfriend. "That's it, just sure? You do know what you just agreed to right? Drugs aren't messing with your brain?" he asked, wanting to be sure this wasn't some trick.

When she told him she would be his master in helping him learn he looked at her curiously. "Do I have to call you Master Brooke now?" Humphrey tried his best not to laugh after he asked it, but couldn't help a laugh escaping. Her confused expression was kind of cute, and he smiled at her. "Movies dear, they are like a bunch of moving pictures put together with sound that tell a story. Casey and I will show you some when you come visit." he assured her, since they were kind of hard to explain.

Finally he felt her starting to calm down and Humphrey moved back to his chair, but still kept hold of her hand on his side. Watching her heart rate speed up like that had been a little scary for him. Obviously she was in a pretty fragile state right now, so he would need to take good care of her to help her recover.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:16 pm

All Brooke could do was look at him with one eyebrow raised. She didn't understand what he was talking about but she reassured him. "No, me slapping you will be indication that it's working. You may have seen me blush but sweetheart don't get used to it because it will not be happening often. But if you see a blush maybe it's working" she shrugged after that. She didn't want to give him satisfaction on this. She slapped him lightly on the arm and gave him a glare. "Yes I know what I just agreed to and no drugs are not messing with my brain Humphrey" Brooke said to him. How could he think that? But then again she was Brooklyn Rae so it did make perfect sense.

"Master Brooke sounds awesome, but I'll settle for Brooke" she was going to let him off with that but if he pushed her buttons she was going to change her mind on that. When he explained movies he made a face. Who would watch those? "That sounds weird and not exciting at all" Brooke said to him.

She could tell that she scared Humphrey and she felt really bad but she couldn't help it, people knowing what happened to her scared her to death and she didn't know if she could handle that. But she would have to try now that her mother spilled the beans to the Aurors.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Humphrey chuckled at her explanation of how he would know if he was doing his flirting right. So, slapping would mean he was flirting properly, that was a pretty obvious signal. Blushing was a maybe, also fairly easy to see. He was grateful that she wouldn't be using confusing things to let him know if he was doing okay or not. "Alright, I'll try not to get used to that. I'll have to practice more to get you blushing regularly." he said with a smile and a determined look in his eyes. Brooke may be a tough person to get blushing, but he was persistent. Her playful slap on the arm just made him smile more at her. "Well, it's a legitimate question. Wanted to make sure you were thinking clearly, is all. It's just a little hard to believe you'd want me too, I suppose." he admitted, blushing a little and kissing her cheek. "Not going to question this too much, though."

"Alright Brooke, let me know if you change your mind." Humphrey said, happy either way. When she made a face after his explanation and said it sounded weird and not exciting he shrugged. "Give them a chance at least. If you don't like them we don't have to watch more, but give it a try." he said firmly. "Besides, the best part of a movie is getting to snuggle up. Usually it would be with Casey, I'm sure if we explain to her you are my girlfriend she'll give up her spot though." he told her with a wink.

It was pretty obvious she was uncomfortable with more people knowing about her situation, but he knew that the authorities had to know what was going on. "Everything's going to be alright Brooke, I promise." he assured her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 7:57 pm

She knew that he knew she was serious, she was not one to mess around when it came to who she was. Brooke was the type of girl who was not used to being flirted with so if she heard someone flirting with her or vice versa she wouldn't know how to react to anything and that was just plain and simple if you asked her. Brooklyn loved being who she was and she knew Humphrey did as well. "Good" she shrugged, that was the best thing that he could do if he didn't want to get slapped by her or anything liked that. Brooke rolled her brown eyes at him and smirked. "Well get used to it Humpty Dumpty."

"I will" she said to him. Brooke sighed, she couldn't believe that he actually wanted to make her watch these things called movies. Were they as bad as books? "Are they as bad as books? Or are they worse then books?" Brooklyn asked Humphrey. She didn't know what these things called movies were and was highly confused. "Why do people snuggle up during movies?" Brooke asked confused.

All she could do was nod.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:37 pm

Somehow the way Brooke smirked at him cheered him up, probably because it was good to see that even when injured she still had the same sassy attitude. Kind of silly how something so simple could be a comfort when you were worried about someone, but that was just how it worked. "Okay, I will. You will probably have to get used to my sister pestering you. Casey is going to go crazy when she finds out that we are dating, of that I have no doubt." he told her with a chuckle. Humphrey knew he would get an earful from her for not talking it over with her first. What can he say, though? It had felt like the time to do it so he did, and that was that.

"As bad as books? Books are amazing, I don't know what you are talking about." Humphrey said, a little confused. How people could not love books as much as he did was something he never understood. Ever since he'd learned how to read he'd been an avid bookworm, and still read as often as he could fit the time into his schedule. "Most people enjoy them more than books, I think. Not sure exactly why people snuggle up during movies. They are usually around one and a half to two hours, and I suppose it's nice to have something to do like snuggle with somebody while you watch." he said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Brooklyn knew he was serious about Casey wanting to know every single detail on how it happened on how the two started dating each other. Brooke was a little afraid about this because this was her first relationship and she didn't want to screw it up. "I kind of figured, if she brings up us you know doing it, then I am probably going to try and throw something at her because that it just gross. Yes I know eventually we'll have to do it but just not right now" She said to him, she didn't want to think about sex right now. "You don't regret asking me do you?" She asked.

"They aren't bad, but not when they're just boring you to death, trust me I've had books that have been doing that to me lately and I've been getting highly annoyed, even set one on fire" she nodded, she didn't know what it was but it just happened. "Makes sense kind of but I understand why people do it though."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 20, 2016 7:43 pm

Humphrey couldn't help but blush at the mention of doing it but shook his head. There was no way she would be asking about anything like that, although she would probably ask if they had kissed yet and what that was like. "You don't have to worry about that, she's only ten Brooke. The worst you can expect will probably be questions about whether we've kissed or not. And those you don't have to answer unless you want to." he assured her, not wanting her to freak out about it. He frowned a little when she asked if he regretted asking her to be his girlfriend. "Brooklyn, why in Merlin's name would I regret it?" he asked, before leaning in and kissing her cheek. "Of course I don't regret it, bonehead. Why are you asking? Do you regret it?"

His mouth fell open when she admitted to having set a book on fire recently. Humphrey adored books and even if he didn't like one he would never do such a thing. "What book did you set on fire?" he asked, not knowing what else to say in response to that. "Well I think cuddles are great, but if you don't want them that's okay too." he said, patting her hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Brooklyn smirked because she could kind of tell that Humphrey was embarrassed a little bit from what she said. The Slytherin girl loved making her new boyfriend embarrassed because she loved seeing the look on his face when he was embarrassed. She thought it was hysterical and there will be nothing that anyone could say or do to change that. "Makes sense, but the moment she brings up that other thing I'm throwing something at her" Brooke was dead serious, she didn't like being asked tons of questions so if Casey took it upon herself to ask questions that hit home then Brooke was throwing something at her boyfriend's little sister. "No, I was just asking."

"Does it matter, the point is I lit that book on fire and now it's history" she smirked. She really did hate that book that she had read some of before she got tired of it and threw it. "Cuddles are okay, just don't understand why people do it during movies" that word 'movies' was still foreign to her, she has never seen one and now she might have to.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 2:59 pm

Humphrey was well aware that Brooke liked embarrassing him, but he couldn't exactly help it. Besides, it seemed to make her happy, and he could suffer a little embarrassment for that. Her comment about throwing something at his sister if she asked about it made him chuckle. "Oh, if she asks feel free to throw something at her. I'll probably have to find some way to torture her if she does." he said, thinking about possible ideas. If Casey tried to meddle he was sure he could come up with something, or maybe Brooke would have a few ideas he could use. "You have nothing to worry about, I assure you." he said, leaning in and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

Noting her smirk, Humphrey tried to figure out what it was about. "Are you a pyromaniac, sweetie?" he asked, a little unsettled. Brooke's comment about not understanding why people cuddled during movies had him shrug. It was just something they did, he'd never wondered why. "Beats me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next