Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Jake Newbury

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 6:02 pm

When he talked about how he didn't want to spend his time getting rid of other guys, she couldn't help but snort and smile at him. "I only want one guy and that is you Humphrey. Getting to know you better made me realize that I don't want to be without you Humphrey. I want you and only you" Brooke explained to him. He was her first kiss and she wanted him to continue being there for her no matter what and vice versa. "Good, because I wouldn't have you any other way" Brooke said to him. She didn't want him to stop being who he was, she liked who he was and that was final.

She nodded at him. "Sounds fun, I still don't know what I want to be yet, but I have time to think of it though" Brooklyn replied. She never really thought about what she wanted to do, but she would start to have to eventually. When he made a silly face she started laughing but her side started hurting her so she groaned in pain quickly and was holding her side. "Please as much as I want to laugh, I cannot right now" she felt bad now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:34 pm

It took a moment for what Brooke had just said to sink in, and when it did Humphrey's jaw dropped. For a while now he'd hoped she would start to like him back, but deep down he'd always thought she would find somebody better. Hearing her say it put the voice telling him that at ease, and he leaned down to give her a gentle peck on the lips before beaming at her. "You really are a sweetheart, huh? I so called it." he told her with a wink, saying the first thing that popped into his head. "As you already know, I only want you too." he added. He blushed a little when she said that she didn't want him any other way. "Well, glad that's settled then."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll figure it out when you need to. If you can't decide just take over the world and I'll be your secretary." Humphrey suggested, trying to sound serious as he did. The laughter changed to a groan of pain, and he realized he probably should have thought of that before trying to make her laugh. "My bad, didn't think about laughing being painful. Sorry." he apologized.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 8:46 pm

When he leaned down and gave her a gentle peck on the lips, she couldn't help but blush. He was her first kiss and she kind of liked that he was. She always knew that the first kiss was special to some people but not for her. But was glad that he was hers. "Shut up, Humpty Dumpty" she shook her head at him, he was too much sometimes. "Good because if I see one girl flirt with you I'm sucker punching them into next week. Understand? And yes it is settled" she replied to him. She meant what she said, she was going to beat a girl's ass.

She couldn't help but laugh at him, he was a little too much sometimes. "Okay, we'll definitely do that, but trust me taking over the world is going to take a lot of planning so be prepared for it" she sent him a wink. She shook her head, she didn't want him to apologize for something he didn't do to her. "It's okay, my father kicked me in the side repeating, bad enough where blood was coming out of my mouth" she remembered also passing out from it too.

"I'm so sorry my father ruined our sleepover."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:03 pm

Being told to shut up after that comment only made him smile because he'd definitely won that round. Humphrey was usually on the losing end when the two of them teased each other, but not this time. "Yes, sweetie." he agreed easily. The threat of beating up any girls who tried to flirt was quite serious, he was sure. Although, it looked a bit strange coming from somebody who was stuck in a hospital bed when they made the threat. "I understand, I know you have no qualms about beating up idiots. Doubt there's much of a need to worry though, who would want to flirt with me anyways?" he asked, genuinely having no idea. Aside from Brooklyn, that is.

Humphrey nodded when she told him it would take lots of planning, that he was aware of. After all, for his story he'd started planning how his villain would take over the world and it was no easy task. "Well, guess I'll have to make sure to keep a notebook on hand so I can write down your brilliant schemes." he said, smirking after she winked. As she talked about her father kicking her repeatedly he frowned as his mind pictured the scene. "Get well soon so I can give you a big hug, okay?" he asked, tearing up a little as he thought about it.

"Brooke, don't you apologize for him. It isn't your fault. We can always reschedule a sleepover." Humphrey reminded her quietly. He would not have her blaming herself for not making it, no way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 9:21 pm

She couldn't help but roll her eyes at him. Sometimes he was annoying but he was her annoying, not anyone else's. Humphrey meant a lot to her and just knowing that she gained feelings back for the younger boy meant a lot. He didn't back down from her, he kept coming and that was something she admired a lot about him. "Uh huh" was her reply to him calling her sweetie. That was a new one for them. "Well you better not lead any girls on there Humpty Dumpty or they won't be the only ones getting it" she playfully glared at him. "You're the first boy that I've liked and I don't feel like losing you to someone else. You're my best friend and my Humpty Dumpty" she said to him with a smile.

Brooklyn nodded to him. "Now we're talking buddy, that's the spirit if you ask me" Brooke was being dead serious. Humphrey wouldn't make a good villain and she knew that, but it didn't stop the two from joking around a little. She squeezed his hand when she saw the tears. "Please don't cry for me" she said to him.

Brooke nodded to him. "I promise I'll make it up to you" she would make it up to him even if it wasn't her fault why she didn't show up. She would always make it up to him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:11 pm

The warning not to lead any girls on was taken to heart, but he still highly doubted anybody would be interested in him. Humphrey had been taken with Brooklyn for a while though, so she really had nothing to worry about. "If it helps ease your mind I still don't even know how to flirt with you, let alone anybody else. Besides, I don't want other girls, you know that." he said seriously, making sure that she did. Nodding when she said that he was hers, he gave her a smile. "Exactly, I'm already yours Brooklyn. Unless you decide to chase me away I really don't see that changing any time soon." he replied, a little amused by how possessive of him she was getting.

Humphrey chuckled, happy to see she was still in good spirits in spite of her injuries. "Seriously though, you'd probably be a better leader than most of the people attempting to run the world." he commented, honestly believing that. A lot of politicians were just in their for personal gain and it made him sick thinking about it. She told him not to cry and he kissed the back of her hand before wiping them off on his shirt. "Sorry, couldn't help it. I'm okay now." he said, taking a few deep breaths as he slowly calmed down.

"Make it up to me by getting better, that's all you need to do. Don't worry about anything else." Humphrey ordered, trying to sound tough as he said it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 10:35 pm

Brooklyn knew that one day he would be a catch and one day some girl will like him and want him and then he could possible want the girl back and not her, but Brooklyn knew that he liked her a lot and has for a long time. "Well your flirting has gotten a lot better if you ask me, but you still need to work on it a little bit. But as for guys flirting with me there is no need to worry about that either" she told him. Yes from time to time there were times where guys flirted with her but she'd ignore them but now she definitely will. "I won't chase you away, unless you make me" she replied with a smile.

"Oh we all know that there is no better leader then me. But we always know that we make the best team in Hogwarts" Brooklyn said to him. When he composed himself, she had to admit that he was a great person and was faithful when it came to her. "It's okay, don't apologize, I just don't want to see you cry because of me" Brooklyn said to Humphrey.

"I'll recover soon, don't worry" she smiled to him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 2:59 am

Humphrey looked at her dubiously when she said he didn't need to worry about guys flirting with her. He trusted her if she said she wouldn't flirt back, but he was almost certain there would be guys attempting to date her soon if they hadn't started yet. "Why thank you, I think the practice helps." he admitted, blushing a little. "Oh come on, there must be other guys trying to win a date or a kiss. I mean, you're awesome and boys are stupid but not that stupid." he said, waiting for more of an explanation from her. "How would I make you chase me away?" he asked, not understanding at all.

Thinking about it, Humphrey gave a nod. "We are pretty awesome, I have to agree. Think you are rubbing off on me a little." he told her, grinning. His first year he'd felt kind of awkward and homesick at school, but now that he had her to hang out with he'd enjoyed his time at Hogwarts a lot more. Hearing her say she didn't want to see him cry because of her made him sniffle again. "I'll work on that. But we both know I'm the emotional one out of us two so no promises." he said with a bit of a laugh.

"I know you will, you're pretty tough." Humphrey said, smiling back. After he spoke he heard a knock on the door, and he figured it must be her mum returning. "Come in." he called.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 11:57 am

She nodded, he was a terrible flirt and she would be glad to help him by letting him flirt with her. That way he can get better at it so no one says anything to him or makes fun of him, because that was her job no one else's. "Oh it most definitely will" she said to him. "Alright fine there is but I don't like them like that. I just see them as people I go to school with" she shrugged. She didn't care if guys liked her, she only had eyes for one. Only she could shrug at what he said next. She didn't have an answer for that.

Brooklyn had to hold back a laugh but she did smirk. "Oh then I am doing my job fairly well then. I was hoping that you would turn out like me, but no one can out shine all this" she pointed to herself. She really was full of herself. "Oh you most definitely are, I never cry and if I feel myself cry I just make it go away because I am that awesome" Brooke said to him. He definitely was the softy between the two as well.

"I know I am" she smiled. There was a knock on the door and Humphrey told whoever it was to come in. In came her mother Dawn and when she saw Brooklyn awake she ran right over to her daughter and hugged her.

"I'm so glad you're okay. Baby I am so sorry I was not home when he came. But I talked to the Aurors and they're looking for him right now as we speak. I told them about the past and everything and they're going to catch him I promise you baby" Dawn explained to both Humphrey and her daughter.

"You told them everything!" Brooke was getting upset and because of that her heart rate was speeding up and the monitor was showing that because it kept beeping.

"Brooke calm down, you cannot let your heart rate go up" Dawn was scared for her daughter. She tried calming her down. "Help me" she looked to Humphrey hoping he had a hold over her daughter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2016 2:46 pm

Humphrey smiled at her when she agreed that practice would probably help him a little. He figured that if he managed to make her blush that meant he was doing a good job, but wasn't really sure. After all, it's not like he had any experience with it until recently. "I guess we'll have to keep practicing then, m'lady." he said, giving her a slight bow of the head. When she explained that she didn't like them that way he nodded, that making a lot more sense. "Okay Brooklyn, I believe you. Do you think it would keep them from bothering you if you agree to be my girlfriend?" he asked, blushing a little as he said it.

Hearing her say nobody could outshine her made her chuckle a little and he simply rolled his eyes. Humphrey would have tried to argue with her, but the problem was he actually agreed with her. "Yes, dear, I know. That's okay though, I'll settle for the sidekick position." he said happily. It really didn't matter to him so long as he got to spend time with her. "See, I maintain the balance in the world since you don't cry. Be prepared for lots of it when we watch good movies together." he warned. Only after he said that did he realize he wasn't sure if she knew what movies were.

Upon seeing her mother come rushing into hug her, Humphrey wisely moved out of the way and smiled. He knew better than to get in the way of a mum trying to hug her kid. It was nice to see her back, because he knew she must have been worried sick about her when she had left despite the doctors probably assuring her that Brooklyn would be fine.

Obviously Brooke was upset that her mum had talked to the Aurors about things, but Humphrey thought it was past time that she did. "Thank you for doing that, I know I'll feel better when he's caught and behind bars." he told her. After he said it he became aware of the beeping that was coming from the machines she was hooked up to.

Couldn't let her heart rate go up, what in the world? Was there something wrong with Brooke's heart? "Yes ma'am, I'll calm her down." Humphrey said, determined. He quickly moved to the other side of the bed and wrapped his arms around her gently, holding her against his chest. "It's okay Brooke, I've got you." he told her quietly, and lightly pressed a kiss to the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!   Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Again (Humphrey - Abuse, life or death situation) Future!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next