Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline)   Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 10, 2017 10:39 pm

Adaline smiled softly at that, nodding her head in agreement. "I know that but I have to look after my children first. I don't have much room in wiggling myself out of the wrong cases. I get help from my siblings but they have their own families to look after, I don't want to live on their paychecks any longer." She rubbed her forehead, sighing softly.

Flipping her hand over, Adaline squeezed Victoria's hand back, a tight smile on her lips. "Thank you."
And she was, very thankful for Victoria understanding that is. She knew that it was hard for her friend to see her like this.

"I agree we should. Eliza and Silas have been begging me to go and visit the two of them for a long time right now." She gave a soft chuckle at the thought of her two children who, pretty much, were always whining about visiting the Newbury kids. "Both of mine love swimming! Eliza is already waddling by herself and Silas is way on his way of swimming in the deeper waters."

"I may take you up on that offer soon." She grimaced, remembering the large case she was currently on. "I have a large case I'm working on right now and I may need to spend a long time in my office just trying to make heads or tails of it."

Snorting at Victoria's words, she gifted her friend with a dry look as she said, just as dryly. "The day you won't spoil them too much is the day when I finally decide to move across the world with them." Which was never going to happen because she loved UK and her friends there.
Back to top Go down
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline)   Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 7:26 pm

"That's so good!" Victoria exclaimed at how Silas and Eliza were getting on with their walking and swimming. Children were such a joy to watch, and Victoria... well, Victoria simply couldn't wait to start her own little family. But, of course, there were many things that would come before Victoria could start having children of her own. Those things, however, Victoria had not yet seen come to fruition, not that she was the kind of girl who got hung up on such things.

"It won't be a problem at all -- just give me a little bit of a heads up so that I can make sure I have everything I could possibly need, and I'll arrange to stay at Jake's to treat the two of them to time with Ivan and Adrienne, too!" Victoria said, because she knew Jake would never say no to this. Besides, it would give him a chance to chill out, too.

"Okay, okay, I will always spoil them, but that's what children are for!" Victoria insisted, before turning to a nearby waitress. "Please can we have a fresh round of drinks, Vodka and coke, please." Victoria ordered for them both, watching the waitress head off as she finished her drink and let out a soft sigh.

"That, was very much needed after this week!" Victoria admitted, though she would never resort to drinking her problems away, a few drinks to let off some steam never hurt anyone.

"So, you'll never guess who I saw sneaking in to the file room today." Victoria added, starting off on a whirlwind tale of two of their colleagues. Victoria didn't like gossip, but things based on facts -- after all, the witch knew that you didn't come out of the file room looking completely dishevelled without something going on inside -- were okay to be discussed.

And that was how the young witches spent the rest of the evening, filling each other in on things they'd seen recently, things they were hoping to do. And, just generally kicking back for the remainder of the evening.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline) - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down

Meet Up with Victoria (Victoria and Adaline)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2