Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
The Main Ball - Page 4 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Main Ball - Page 4 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Main Ball - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Main Ball - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Main Ball - Page 4 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Main Ball

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Main Ball - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Main Ball   The Main Ball - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 1:00 pm

Cammie smiled at Sophie as she complimented Cammie on her dress. “Well thank you Soph. I like your outfit way more better actually.” Cammie spoke and she got a little red as she guessed her friend’s name house wrongly but hey everyone makes mistakes so Cammie didn’t let that bother her. Cammie wished she could be like Sophie. Smiling all the time and just be so carefree.

“Well i didn’t attend it so i wouldn’t know but i’m proud of you for wearing Chuck Taylors not many girls can pull that off. Yea i could never be comfortable with heels either kid.” Cammie spoke.  

As they continued talking, Cammie had  felt like she needed a nap so, “ Hey Soph i think i’m gonna go hit the hay. You should talk to your friends i’m sure they will be delighted to talk to you. I’m not an interesting person to talk to.Thanks for today Soph.” Cammie spoke. With that, Cammie walked to the exit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Ball   The Main Ball - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 15, 2017 9:18 pm

"Why wouldn't I?" Prim questioned her boyfriend with an arched brow, an amused grin on her lips as she eyed the male up and down. "Considering the fact that you are, pretty much, wearing Buckle's home it wouldn't surprise me if he was a part of your costume." She quirked her brow even higher when Max revealed that Buckle had indeed wanted to be part of the costume; not that she could blame the little guy if she had been a bowtruckle she would've wanted to be a part of the costume as well. "Well give him some extra from me as well, for today I want you all to myself at least."

Prim didn't really mind Max's obsession with animals; as long as he didn't bring anything dangerous anywhere close to her she was fine with things. Though really, an animal obsession was much better than a sleeping around obsession.

Every time Prim saw the reddening of her boyfriend's cheeks she couldn't help but stare; it still surprised her how Max could blush even after so many months of being together.

"Pfft, I should've known." Prim laughed softly as she pulled out her wand from underneath her dress and tapped the bowl twice, a clear fragile looking handle slowly appearing. "Much easier to carry if it has a handle." She commented as she slid her wand back onto the holster she had on her thigh; the stares boring into her back told her that people saw where her wand was hidden and it was quite a weird place to hide a wand considering that people would see her underwear when pulling it out but she didn't particularly care.

"Eat slowly before you choke." She chided her boyfriend. "I don't want to be reviving you because you stuffed too many sweets down your throat." She would probably just stand back with an 'I told you so' look on her face and let someone else revive her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Ball   The Main Ball - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 7:16 pm

"Just today?" Max asked, teasing Primrose a little bit in that moment. Her eyes had not been subtle from the moment he'd arrived, and though Max wasn't one hundred percent sure what she was thinking, he was sure he had something of an idea, truth be told.

Max's attention was on the sweet bowl entirely, when Primrose brought out her wand to make a handle for him, he was more interested in testing it out than watching where she replaced her wand. "Niiiiice." Max appraised, turning the handle and watching the bowl do the same for a moment. "Good job!" Max added, looking back to Prim with a grin. He meant it, too, before he went back to stuffing his face with candy.

The reprimand made Max swallow a sweet much too big with a moment's concentration, before he gave Primrose a grin. "Okay, okay, I won't eat them quick!" He said, before popping another, smaller sweet in to his mouth and chewing it carefully.

"Oh, I heard that your friend group -- the ones who do the parties -- were heading up to the Room of Requirement later, or something. But, I think we should do something together. Something fun. I don't know, we could go down to my tree house, I guess... Or, IDK... whatever you want to do, I don't mind. Or, we can stay here, too..." Max said, before shrugging to show he didn't really mind. He just wanted to spend the evening with Prim, doing whatever it was that made her enjoy it all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Ball   The Main Ball - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 8:33 pm

As Roxy finished putting on the last touches to her costume for the Halloween ball, the young witch couldn't help but marvel at the striking figure she made in the mirror; her hair was freely falling down her back in loose waves, she had put on some subtle make-up to bring out the color of her eyes, her dress was form fitting but tight at the top and on her feet were silver ballet flats.

All in all she looked pretty but not too over-done and that had been what she was going for when she picked the character of Margaery Tyrell from Game of Thrones to base her costume on, the dress was a perfect replica of what she mainly wore and while her hair wasn't exactly the same color as the woman's, it was set in the same way that Margaery wore hers in the series.

With her costume on and her make-up done, Roxy left the dorm and tower to go and enjoy the rare party they were having.

Making her way into the Great Hall, the young witch looked around the decor, her eyes taking in the many Halloween decorations scattered throughout the hall as well as the many tables filled to the brim with sweets of all sorts.

The music was a mix of both muggle and magical bands and Roxy decided that she was certainly going to enjoy this one night.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Ball   The Main Ball - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 26, 2017 4:09 pm

Prim smiled innocently at Max, her eyes twinkling in amusement as she stepped closer to her boyfriend and, putting her hands on his chest, she leant up to press a lingering kiss to his lips. "Oh, I'm quite sure I can have you all to myself all the time but your animals are important to you as well, are they not?" She nuzzled her nose against his and hummed. "I want you with me tonight... No Buckle, no anyone else. Just us two."

"It's not that much." She blushed lightly at the praise from her boyfriend, her cheeks flushing a light pink even under the subtle make-up that she had on. She had no problems in making things like that but being praised on it was an entirely new thing for the young witch.

"You better not." She huffed before she swiped a handful of sweets from Max's bowl, grinning lightly as she popped one of the sweets into her mouth, chewing thoughtfully on it. "Huh, an eclair." She grinned before popping another candy into her mouth.

"I heart about that but I'm not going." Not that she received an invitation or anything, not to mention she wouldn't have gone either way. For today she wanted to spend the night with Max and not drinking and fending off advances from guys who didn't know the meaning of no. "Wouldn't it be too cold for your tree house?" She teased him as she stuck a lollipop in her mouth, sucking on it thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Ball   The Main Ball - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 5:29 pm

The kiss brought a smile to Max's lips as it lingered, for a moment, maybe two. He definitely liked the sound of an evening with just the two of them. It didn't happen often, Max knew that this was his fault, but he would definitely be happy to take Primrose up on that offer any time she offered it to him.

"They are," Max replied softly as Primrose nuzzled his nose. "But, so are you." He added, bringing out one of very few romantic moments Max had ever managed without (too much) prompting being given.

"I don't know how to do that." Max explained as Primrose played it off as nothing. Mostly because he wasn't very good at listening very much in class, but also because he didn't listen particularly well, either. Still, there was no harm in telling Primrose she was amazing for something she found simple. Because, to him, it wasn't so.

The question of his tree house made Max think about it for a moment, looking down to appraise his attire before reconsidering. "Definitely too cold for the tree house wearing this." He amended, ruling out that idea as Primrose stuck a lollipop in her mouth. Most boys would likely have taken something from that, but Max's attention was back in the sweet bowl, picking out a sweet he wanted before popping it in his mouth.

"So," Max said after he swallowed, eyes taking in the rest of the room. "What would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Ball   The Main Ball - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 6:53 pm

Michelle just listened with one ear to the young Clement ward prattle on about something to Jacques and then to Mercy; if she had been in private company with the young witch, the woman would've chided Mimosa on her less then stellar behaviour in such a place. She was a ward of the Clements for Merlin's sake, she should've been able to act like a well-bred young girl and not a peasant.

She had been ready to call it quits for the night, her viewing of Hogwarts was done and her meeting with Jacques was something that she cared to not repeat again but when she heard Mimosa's words and then Jacque's question, she couldn't exactly refuse. Not only would it look bad on her but it would probably lead to tears from Mimosa and sulking from the young child.

Closing her eyes, Michelle put on a smile as she turned to the Clement heir and curtsied. "I would love to Jacques." She said slowly even though her eyes pretty much said what she didn't say out loud; she'd rather leave the place then dance with Jacques.

She had been taught manners though and while she hated the stuck-up pureblood rules and customs her mother had forced on her, she was in the company of a wealthy heir who could ruin her and even though he was younger than her by at least seven years, she wouldn't give him any ammunition to actually ruin her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Ball   The Main Ball - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 01, 2017 9:17 am

Sasha was eating some snacks there and to be honest, she wasn't really that excited to be here. Everyone seemed to have so same sort of fun here. They seemed to have something to do here. So Sasha did get the idea that maybe it's time just to leave this place and go have fun somewhere else or just go do something her own.

The girl stopped eating her snacks what she did hold and then glanced one more time over the room to see if there is someone she knows. But no she didn't really see anyone there. She sighed and began slowly walking towards the door.

She really had no idea if she should leave this place or stay. Then again she didn't have anything to do here. She didn't really wanna eat all the snacks on the table. So she was trying to get past people towards the door, to leave. She wished that maybe someone will stop her or convince her to stay but she had no idea who that person even could be.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Main Ball   The Main Ball - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 8:11 am

The forced notion of 'loving' to dance with him was one that Jacques took with a pinch of salt. They were dancing merely for the fact neither one of them wished to upset Mimosa. The sooner it was over and done with, the sooner Jacques could seek out Adelaide Goshawk, and discuss the school. He was, after all, here in his parents stead, and he had business in which he had to attend.

And, of course, he had to check on Elenore, make sure she was showing face and not making the Clement name weak with some personal ploy.

Extending his hand to the witch, Jacques waited for her to accept it before leading her to the dance floor, taking care not to drag her along with him. There would likely be many photos appearing from this evening, and Jacques would never put himself in a position that would threaten the Clement name. Michelle's name would likely have to be dug up, and Merlin only knew what the papers would come up with.

Turning to the witch as they found the dance floor, Jacques gave something of a half bow to the witch, politeness and nothing more, before bringing his free hand to sit gently on her waist. Everything measured to ensure no one could think this was anything more than a dance. A moment to get the way of the music, and then Jacques fell easily in to the rhythm of the music, leading Michelle in the dance that neither one of them wanted to be in.

"You found Mimosa in Versailles, then?" Jacques asked Michelle as they moved around the dance floor. There was some weight to the question, however politely asked, Jacques was working on tying up the real events of how Michelle and Mimosa had met. After all, Mimosa was the Clement ward, she was important now, and Jacques had a responsibility for keeping her safe as much as his parents did. And, Michelle's real intentions, well, they needed examining.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
The Main Ball - Page 4 Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Main Ball   The Main Ball - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 11:54 am

Michelle took a hold of the hand that Jacques held out to her and swiftly followed him to the dance floor, her head held high and her eyes forward. The manners that her mother shoved down her throat and forced her to learn may have been something she hated but sometimes she agreed, they were needed.

Curtsying as required, Michelle brought her hand up to rest on his bicep, her other hand loosely held in Jacques. The formal music that flowed through the room reminded Michelle of the countless dance lessons she had as a child and she easily fell into the mindset that she had then; it was just a dance and it would be over just as quickly as it started.

The question startled her from her own thoughts though she showed no outward reaction, only focused her attention on Jacques, looking for something that would indicate what Jacques was looking for. "Found... No.. More like she ran into me when she was running away from her nanny because the woman was worried more about what hat to get then watching Mimosa." She replied softly as her feet followed Jacques' lead in the dance. "I just finished buying a book that I was in need of when Mimosa ran into me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Main Ball   The Main Ball - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Main Ball
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next