Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Cayman Islands - 3rd June, 2023  (Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
The Cayman Islands - 3rd June, 2023  (Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Cayman Islands - 3rd June, 2023  (Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Cayman Islands - 3rd June, 2023  (Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Cayman Islands - 3rd June, 2023  (Sasha) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Cayman Islands - 3rd June, 2023 (Sasha)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

The Cayman Islands - 3rd June, 2023  (Sasha) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cayman Islands - 3rd June, 2023 (Sasha)   The Cayman Islands - 3rd June, 2023  (Sasha) - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Even if she wasn't completely sold on the idea of house hunting together come December, Jackson had faith she would come around to it eventually. the girl was always honest, choosing to say that she would like to but couldn't promise was a lot better than coquettish half answers that left only his hopes up.

"Well, if you do decide to help me out, I guess I know what my Christmas present is going to be," he smirked as he lifted her off the bike and then just held her aloft for a moment, letting her feel weightless as his strong arms supported her slender frame. putting her down once more, the duo headed to the row of small canoes packed by the docks. Choosing one, they climbed aboard and Jackson slowly rowed them further in, until they were right in the middle of the colorful miasma of the Caribbean sunset.

"Your hair turns rose gold in this light," he noted, putting down the oar and reaching for a strand of that fine red hair, inspecting it out of curiosity more than a pretext to anything else. that particular shade of red had always been his weakness. "Its a good look on you" he added with a grin.

When Sasha concluded that the hostess was right, Jackson found himself pouting. While the girl was correct, it also meant the hostess had been right about the stupid ship that had taken up the best spot on the island. Still, as he looked at Sasha slowly turning gold under the setting sun, he couldn't help but feel that this was the best view anywhere in th world.

Back to top Go down

The Cayman Islands - 3rd June, 2023 (Sasha)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3