Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Jake Newbury

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue 14 Nov 2023 - 7:21
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra) - Page 3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 16:02

» Election Night (Tessa)
The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri 3 May 2024 - 20:10

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri 3 May 2024 - 19:51

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 10:34

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue 23 Apr 2024 - 19:47

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)   The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Dec 2017 - 23:16

She nodded."Yes, I anticipate it'll be fairly popular if people like the same types of books I do. It's a science fiction book. It's about a princess from another planet whose parents died when she was really little. She grew up with her aunt, who she recently found out was planning on finding a way to keep the title of queen. The whole book is about the princess escaping the castle and living in the nearby forest, and finding a way to get back her crown."

She nodded as she listened to the woman talk, but wasn't really sure what more to say so left it at that, turning her attention to her lesson planning. "I'm not really sure what would be easiest to start with but I agree we should start with the basics. Could we possibly start with something I could use while I'm here? Stuff like, "Where's the bathroom?" and stuff like that?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)   The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 19:19

"Oh, that seems like a very interesting book for me. I would actually read it. So I really suggest you should finish it and try to even publish it some point. Not sure how it all will work out for you," she said there with a small smile. She herself has never tried to write anything. Not even poems, she has never been good at creative writing.

"Sure we can start with basics what you can use here. Let me think how you say it the nicest way," she said there with a small smile. "That sentence is basically said like this: Où se les W.C?" she said there now and hoped that girl will find it helpful. "I guess today we won't have much time to learn since I probably should soon talk with the manager," she added there now.

This was why she was here anyway and it has taken already longer time usually and even her salad is made longer time. She should soon carry on with her all other tasks or she doesn't finish them all away on the time.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)   The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Dec 2017 - 23:21

Janet grinned, "Yes, that's certainly the plan. I'm 99% positive I'll be able to finish it, but you never know. It's always possible I could be hit by a car on the way home and not ever finish it." She shrugged. "But I will do my best."

She nodded and licked her lips, repeating the sentence slowly. "Well, that wasn't so hard. The hard part will be remembering it, I suppose." She nodded. "Yes that makes sense."

The two girls talked about French for a few moments longer before the manager stopped by, holding the girl's food, which he placed in front of them, Sierra's already packaged up for to-go. He gave Janet a polite smile before talking in french to Sierra, asking if she would like to talk now.

Janet smiled at the girl. "Make sure you call or text me or whatever, I'll see you soon." She started on her food as the girl left, picking her book up and begining to read again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)   The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 9:25

"Well yeah, there are way many possibilities yes. But I'm sure you're will be fine if you're careful enough. Don't worry everything will go just fine," she said with a small smile there. She has never been someone who thinks negativity of things. She always seems to find a good thing in them. "Yes, doing your best is a good thing," she added.

"Well yes, it's actually easier to learn a language when you're a still kid. When you're older then it comes harder to learn languages," she said with a small smile. She has heard it somewhere. "So you probably need to practice it hard. I'm sure you will be able to speak it one day," she said with a small smile to her new found friend probably.

Sierra did teach to her friend some more sentences there awhile waiting until the manager finally was here.

"Oh yes, I will call you soon. And we can meet then," she said there to Janet.

She took her salad, what she had on the go, and then followed the manager to some private are, where they could talk without being disturbed.

Once she had discussed all things about this private event away in French with the manager. Well, everything there was needed to know. Well, how this event should be held in the deck area for ten people only. No outsiders there allowed. Everything else will be always as usual. She knew manager knew what she meant by that already. She has been here just a couple of times. The manager, of course, this can be arranged. The young woman even did set the date and time there since she knew it. So once everything was done she left the building with her salad in her hand.

She knew she will need to eat it soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)   The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Montparnasse Tower (Sierra)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3