Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A Drop of Acid (Elenore)  - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Yesterday at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A Drop of Acid (Elenore)  - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
A Drop of Acid (Elenore)  - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A Drop of Acid (Elenore)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A Drop of Acid (Elenore)  - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A Drop of Acid (Elenore)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

A Drop of Acid (Elenore)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Drop of Acid (Elenore)    A Drop of Acid (Elenore)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 3:00 am

Mimosa listened quietly as he read the paper out loud, giving her both the time and space to try and feel better on her own. Mimosa didn't think it would work, she doubted she would ever feel better again but it was nice to be cuddled and carried and given tea. She hadn't had much tea in America but it looked like everyone drank tea in England. The child had found herself rather growing fond of it lately. Specially the kind that smelled nice and tasted like vanilla and candy.

Her sobs threatened to out again as he read, but Mimosa managed to contain them to a few painful gasps. Of course Elenore was right. Why would she ever lie to Mimosa, she loved Mimosa. Shaking ehr head, the child reached for ehr mug of tea, wrapping her small fingers around it for the warmth it provided.

"I was... was writing le-letters," she explained, her entire frame still shaking even though the library wasn't the slightest bit cold. Maybe the cold was coming from inside her? She didn't know, all she knew was that she wished she could wrap her whole self around the tea mug.

"My f-family gets worried when I d-don't write. My gr-grandmere especially. C-could you get an owl please? i want to s-send them before I forget."

Because in a world falling apart where her uncles no longer existed, it only made sense to do the things she would normally do. Maybe if she went about as she normally did, so would Uncles Seb and Aiden? And their normal would be back home to England in a few weeks, fresh and happy from their honeymoon abroad.

Back to top Go down

A Drop of Acid (Elenore)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2