Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
New Moon (Elenore) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
New Moon (Elenore) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
New Moon (Elenore) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
New Moon (Elenore) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
New Moon (Elenore) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

New Moon (Elenore)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

New Moon (Elenore) Empty
PostSubject: New Moon (Elenore)   New Moon (Elenore) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 12:34 am

The night sky was clear and moonless. Riley had been counting down the days to the new moon. She had also been slightly obsessed with the weather the past few weeks. There had been a slight chance for rain and wind but then some wind or front had moved taking those chances to zero. This was her chance this was her night.

Now was just the matter of getting out of the Gryffindor common room. It was crawling with students studying for exams. Maybe that was her saving grace they were all far to absorb in their own lives to notice some first year leave the room. Okay now the halls…this was going to take some sneaking. She managed to keep clear of any Prefects or Professors as she made the long journey to the ground floor. It was times like this Riley really wished she had been placed in Hufflepuff.

Once on the ground floor she hurried out to the pitch. All told it took her slightly over an hour just to make it to the pitch but it would be worth it. Some alone time to perfect her moves was just what she needed. Moving over to the base of one of the stands she was happy to find her Air Wave Gold right where she had stashed it.

Mounting her broom she took off into the sky happy to have the wind in her hair. She couldn’t fly to high but as long as she stayed below the highest bleacher then she shouldn’t been seen
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

New Moon (Elenore) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Elenore)   New Moon (Elenore) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 8:25 pm

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry had become something of a prison for Elenore. She wished to break free from it's confines because the school could teach her nothing more than she had already learned at the Palace with her tutors, but she knew that in breaking free she would become a bigger disappointment to her Maman. Being told once that she was a disappointment had stung enough to last Elenore a lifetime, and she would not give her Maman another opportunity to use those words against her again.

And, being as school allowed Elenore the time to ready herself for the most daunting of summer events she'd ever faced.

Being given the task of attending Italy with Jacques under the premise of giving their blessing for the engagement of her best friend, Tess Marie, to the Valentino heir was not something Elenore was looking forward to. And yet, what choice did she have but to represent the house with her brother, and ensure the Clement name was not tattered in the process. For the seventeen year old, this was the first time she'd ever been trusted with such an important task, and she knew... oh, she knew, that she was not going to do well with it.

It had been the reason she'd hurried out of the common room that evening, leaving the books on Italy and it's finances on her bed, abandoned in her confusion with the whole subject. How was she supposed to sway people to their ways? The notes from the acquisition of Greece, Turkey, Spain... they were not helping her to understand how her Maman and Papa had sealed the countries to their side, and Elenore simply could not fathom writing home, or to Jacques, to ask for help.

The Quidditch pitch -- or rather, the stands of the stadium -- had been Elenore's haven for the past hour. Making use of the quietness of the evening, and the light from the moon, Elenore had penned a draft of a letter to her Grandmere. She missed the matriarch dearly, and she would, perhaps, have experience in such transactions herself. Perhaps Grandmere would be able to offer some advice.

But just as Elenore had denoted the pleasantries and small pieces of news she might share with her Grandmere, her eyes caught the movement of someone else upon the pitch. Moving to the edge of her seat, Elenore watched the small child mount her broom and zip off in to the night sky without a care in the world. Ah, to be so free... Elenore thought to herself as she stood and moved to the edge of the stadium, holding on to the barrier and simply watching whoever had taken to the sky have their fun.

OOC: E, I am so, so sorry that this has taken so long. I hadn't realised you'd posted, for one (or, if you told me, I had completely forgotten!) and then a lot of stuff has gone down IRL that had kept me from posting. I hope this is okay, and once again, sorry for the delay!

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
New Moon (Elenore) Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

New Moon (Elenore) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Elenore)   New Moon (Elenore) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 4:26 pm

OOC: No problem it’s all good *hugs*

Riley had been in her own world for the better part of five minutes. She imagined that she was the seeking hunting down the snitch to win the game. The crowd cheering her on as she got closer and closer. A glance at the stands told Riley she wasn’t alone...or was that her imagination? No that was an actual person...crud. Was she caught? No they weren’t flagging her down or yelling at her. Slowing up near the person Riley pulled her goggles off her eyes.

“Am I bothering you?”

Riley asked this softly since the girl was older. Biting the inside of her cheek Riley hoped this wasn’t Head Girl or a Prefect. So far she had kept her nose clean at school which had impressed her mother and amazed her father. Papa had pulled her a side at the holidays and told her she had done a good job of not getting caught. Little did he know Riley hadn’t really done anything to get in trouble for. Maybe her mother's lessons were actually working.

“I can stop...if...ummm...you want.”

She was trying to tread lightly not knowing what station the girl held. It was hard to make out who she was in the dark moon light.
Back to top Go down
Elenore Clement
Adult
Adult
Elenore Clement

Birthday : 2006-12-14

New Moon (Elenore) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Elenore)   New Moon (Elenore) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 7:21 pm

As the young witch noticed Elenore and came over, the Hufflepuff had to admit she was relatively disappointed. The freedom that came with flying was something that Elenore loved to see, and was why she always attended the Quidditch matches. A lady, such as herself, could never be seen playing such a ghastly sport, a sport designed for men, but that didn't mean Elenore could be stopped from watching from the stands.

Unfortunately, though, the Hufflepuff team were worse than diabolical.

"No, you're not bothering me at all. I was simply watching you practice, please, don't mind me." Elenore replied to the young witch fondly. Children were, in Elenore's mind, quite cute. If they weren't of the American variety, or associated to the American variety.

"You don't have to stop." Elenore insisted, hoping the witch wouldn't feel too conscious about all of this. "You were doing very well! Have you tried out for your house team, yet?" The question was said curiously, because Elenore couldn't gauge the age of the younger witch in this light, but Elenore was quite sure she didn't know the witch.

"I'm Elenore, by the way, Elenore Clement, and you are?"

~ Diary ~ Profile ~ Kelenore Playlist ~
~ Ambitious ~ 21 ~ Slim ~ 5'6" ~ Athletic ~
New Moon (Elenore) Signat12
Thank you to the amazing Kiera for my signature <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Moon (Elenore) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon (Elenore)   New Moon (Elenore) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Moon (Elenore)
Page 1 of 1