Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A nice quiet day (Sierra)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 3:15 pm

Artemis knew that his life wasn’t perfect. But he still loved what has happened in it. Even if he had his heart broken many times. But he would never have Lilac. So everything that happens has happened for a reason. Or that is what made sense to him. So maybe he could try and date and see where it would go? It was something that even if it went bad, it would be worth it. Because he wouldn’t ask what would have happened. But the bad side, he knew that he would start slipping and start drinking again if it went bad.

He was Artemis father and it was really no one else business to tell her about this. Artemis just hoped that it would come out like he wanted. And not something that was said out of anger. But he would have to wait for it to come. Even if he didn’t want it to, next year she would be starting school.

Hopefully when she found out that she was adopted. It wouldn't be too bad, which he knew that would have to be hard. He couldn’t believe that he forgot about food. “ I don’t know what I want either."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:46 pm

Sierra hasn't dated anyone seriously never before. She didn't do dating even when she was at school. She more focused on grades and friends than dating. So she has no idea how to do it even now. Now she seems to focus too much on her work. She just hasn't found time for it never even if she probably should do it now. It's about time.

She knows she can't help Artemis with this one problem but she will help him out with fashion or so when needed. Or some other problem what she could face there and needs girls opinion there. Then she can help but not with helping to explain about her mother.

Well, she hopes she isn't adopted but she might be. It's better to ask than wonder about it for your rest of the life. Sierra had totally forgotten about food too. This was why she was even here. "Well probably something less healthy for me. I guess we should get the menus or something to see what they offer," she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 4:59 pm

Artemis wasn’t think about the whole dating thing. Even though he was still young as he was just 34. Right now he was focused on Lilac and Duchess. But he would like to give his daughter a sibling. Even if she had a half brother that she didn’t know about. He knew that if there was a new baby, she might be jealous. And he wasn’t sure what would she think if he did start to date again.

Artemis would be there for after if she found out that she was adopted. He knew how hard that must be for a person. But it seemed like both of them forgot about food. Which was something that would be hard for Artemis. Since he loved food and eating. So he must really like Sierra to get to know her. Or that was what he was thinking. “ Menus sound like a good idea because I don’t know what I want."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 5:18 pm

Sierra hasn't really thought of dating then again she is only 29 at the moment and there is time for it still. She really can do it one day. Even if she knows she doesn't get any more any younger only older. If she wants kids then she should soon begin to think about dating too. She knows even if she gets herself, kid, then that person will need more focus than her work.

Sierra didn't really know how that question is she adopted or not will affect her life. She hopes not that much. Anyways she didn't believe she had forgotten the food too, this was why she was even here. So how could she forget about it. Maybe she was too focused getting to know Artemis, this has never happened before. "I guess we should ask the waitress to bring them or then one of us is going to get them," she said there with a small smile now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 5:46 pm

Artemis didn’t know what his life actually had for him. Sometime his could be a cruel mistress but then other times it was great. Not knowing was half the fun as it was exciting. Meaning that anything could happen if he would let it. That means that something could happen. This meant that he could be happy and complete. He could have the family that he always wanted.

He would be there for her, even if it was just for a shoulder to cry on. And it was because he was a good friend. Seems like he was so caught up in Sierra that he forgot. And he could tell that she was a good looking women. And this was far from a date. This was just two people coming to the same cafe. Also this wasn’t planned. “ That seems like a plan.” He then flagged down a waitress that was a couple tables over and asked for menus. “ There we go and eat what you want because it is my treat."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Sierra had no idea what her life would bring in her way too. She couldn't really say how things would go but she hoped that she could get to have her own family one day. She wasn't really sure when that could happen but she knew one day it might happen. That's what she hoped at least.

Sierra probably would be there for him too when she can help. Even if she can't really do much. They are probably just friends right now even if it's the right term to say there. Well, at least they seem to know each other a bit better now. Sierra watched the menu when they had gotten them from the waitress. "I'm thinking to get the stake," she said there when she looked up from the menu. "Well you don't really have to pay," she decided to say there now. Even if she didn't mind someone paying for her food.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:25 pm

Family is something that he wanted. Lilac and Duchess were all the family that he needed for now. As his own parents disowned him. Artemis knew that he could count on his siblings. But he knew that they were all busy with their lives. So he didn’t bother them. And he knew that Rhea and Theo loved to drink. And being sober was something that he was planning to keep. Was trying his best to.

He then was listening to Sierra talk. It was nice to just sit down and talk to someone. As he was sure that they would be friends. And maybe she would come to the garage when she wasn’t busy with Lady Clement. It seemed like Sierra was going to have the steak. Which that actually sounded really good. He then told the waitress what he wanted. “ I think I will go for the steak too.” She said that he didn’t have to pay for her food. That would make it a date, and he didn’t want her to think that this was a date. “ Ok it is whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Sierra has still her parents and siblings in her life even if she might be adopted. Their still there to support her no matter what she will decide to do in her life. She knows she can always ask help from them when she might need it. Even if she isn't nowadays very close to anyone. She just has been too focused on her work. She knows she wants her own family one day but she has no idea when that day might come.

Sierra wouldn't really have minded if Artemis paid for her food but she really isn't used to it that much. Well, then again whenever she goes to have lunch then she usually does it alone. Not with someone who she really knows. "Well seems like we both will end up eating the same thing," she said there with a small smile. "Oh, and I will take one cappuccino as a drink. I might have a still long day ahead of me," she said with a sigh there now. "Well if you wanna pay you can. I'm just not used do it," she said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:36 am

Artemis was glad that he at least had his siblings in his life. And he knew that they would be part of Lilac life, even if they didn’t get to see each other. But he knew that this was the best that his life was going to get. As he knew that this was going to be his life. He knew that he could count on Sierra. Even though he couldn't have her talking to Lilac about her mother. That was something that he was going to have to handle. That was something that he didn’t have to worry about yet.

He knew that it would he would be a gentleman if he paid for her food. Then, they could decide that if this was a date or not. They both were getting the same thing. Wine would be something nice, but that means that he would end his being sober. He then looked at the waitress. “ I think would just have a glass of water.” He then smiled as Sierra agreed to let him pay. “ Then enjoy the day."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 10:04 am

Sierra didn't really mind spending time with Artemis, to be honest, it was nice actually. She will help him out when she can but there are some things with what she can't help. Mostly because it's not her thing to do or she has no point doing it. Anyways she will be there when it's really needed it. She just loves to help others when she can and she doesn't turn eye just because it might not be easy.

Sierra didn't really think of this as a date. Just they were friends right now and it was lunch together with a friend for her. She smiled there now and looked at Artemis when the waitress had left with their order there now. "Thank you, I suppose," she said there with a smile. There is one other time when she let someone pay her food and it was at that ICC summit time, well then it was paid basically not by that person but his country. Anyways she didn't worry about that now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice quiet day (Sierra)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next