Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A nice quiet day (Sierra)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:42 pm

Life wasn’t supposed to be easy, which he wasn’t. But he was able to come out on top. And did what he had to do was survive. That meant taking a job as a mechanic for the Clements. Something that he didn’t really know anything about. But he was able to work his way up to the top. Now he was the manager of the garage. It was something that he could be proud of.

Artemis wasn’t looking forward to that talk as he knew that it would be hard. But at least Sierra seemed like a nice girl. But was he ready to open his heart again. And it might get broken? Was that something that he was ready to happen again. Right now all they were just doing was talking. And this wasn’t a date. So he wouldn’t have to think about that part.

“ Yeah my past makes me who I am."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Sierra did understand that things don't always go as you plan. Sometimes you need to work around your plans. She really is glad that she has had a quite easy life so far and nothing much really hasn't happened it but it always can changes. You never know what life will bring in your way. Same is with Sierra. She can't really guess how her life might turn out to be.

Sierra did actually like to talk with Artemis even if they never really knew about each other that much. They mostly talked about his past right now. Still, it was at least something better than work. She has never really got to know someone so much before. "Well yeah your past really is who you are," she agreed with that there now with a sigh.

"My life has been so much easier compared yours. Nothing really hasn't happened it. Even if I at times even get confused if my parents are really my real parents since I don't really resemble them that much as my two younger siblings," she said there with a sigh. She has never told about it to anyone really.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:59 pm

At least he was telling her about his past. So that way she wasn’t surprised. But you had no idea what life would bring you. Maybe Sierra was the person that he was meant to be with? And those other girls were just wrong for him. And what if this was actually Azalea spirit that was helping push him towards her? It was something that he would think abo0ut. He knew that Azalea wanted him to be happy. Even though he was scared about that part. As he didn’t think that he was ready to take that first step.

“ Yes the past makes you who you are. And hopefully you will have a better future.” That was something that he was always thinking about with Lilac. Soon she would be going off to school. Then it was just being him, well he would be with the Clements. So he wasn’t completely alone. Being a single dad sucked sometimes.

He then listened as she said that her life has been easier. Which he really wasn’t trying to compare them. Artemis then listened as she said that her parents aren’t her real parents. And she had two younger siblings. That was so major news. ‘ Two younger sister? And that you are adopted. I think that you had a much harder life growing up.'
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 3:05 pm

Sierra thought she was adopted since she didn't really resemble any of her parents really but she wasn't really sure if it was true. She hasn't really asked. She probably should one day bring it up for sure. She wants to know the truth why she doesn't really look same as anyone else in her family.

"Well yeah I hopefully," she said with a small smile there. She had no idea what her future will bring for her. She couldn't really predict it for sure. She tries to do always her best in her life and be so good person as she could. She hoped it would be good enough.

"Well, I think I'm adopted. Lately, I have been thinking it. Since noone in my family has ginger hair like me. Unless my mother has dyed her hair which seems to be very unlikely," she said there with a sigh. "I haven't really talked with my parents for awhile," she added.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 4:41 pm

Artemis didn’t really know what to do anymore. Right now he was just living to get by. And he was trying to give Lilac the best life that he could. Even though she always wanted more. Which was something that wasn’t heard of. As she has seen everything that the Clement children had. He had almost the same thing when he was growing up. He had everything that he wanted. But Lilac was different because his family disowned him. All he had was what the Clements gave him. And he was grateful for it.

Telling Lilac about her mother was something that was going to be hard. And hoped that she would see that Artemis was doing everything to her. “ That is one talk that I just want to avoid. And I am really not wanting to talk about the birds and the bees.” He knew a female body was different, as he had his sisters. Not having them around to explain this would be weird. He could always ask Sierra, but he didn’t want her to think that she needed to do this for him.

He listened as he said that she thinks that she is adopted. Artemis guessed that made sense, but wasn’t sure what to say about it. “ Oh wow have you ever asked them?” As he knew that this would be a complete shock to her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 5:34 pm

Sierra knew for now she mostly had everything she needed in her life. She couldn't really ask anything more. Even if there were things she wanted, like kids but this was something noone else expects herself can't give to her. She just needs to find someone with whom she could have them. So far she has had no luck there really. Then again she hasn't dated anyone for so long time.

Sierra nodded her head there now. "Well yeah talking about those things can be yes hard. I hope it somehow works out one day," she said there with a small smile. She didn't really offer to help there since she wasn't really noone to Lilac and she wasn't even sure how to tell those things to someone too. She has never done it. It's even would be awkward for her.

"Well yeah, I haven't asked before. Didn't really thought about it when I was younger but nowadays I'm not really like my parents at all. Anyways I probably should ask some point," she said there with a sigh. "So yeah just to be sure," she added.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 5:20 am

Artemis wasn’t sure what he wanted with his life. As he knew that so far it has been a rocky road. But it was all worth it in the end. As he would never had Lilac in his life, if he didn’t spend that night with Scarlet. But maybe he could learn how to love again. Just hoping that he wouldn't’ get his heart broken again. As he was still young and could have the family that he always wanted. But that meant putting himself out there. That was something the he wasn’t sure about.

The talk was something that he wanted to avoid. But he knew that it was going to come up one day. Something that he was hoping to already have the right words. But he wasn’t sure if there really was any right words that would help him. And this was something that he would be doing by himself. As it was, his duty as her father. And he knew that he couldn’t ask Sierra for help, as she really didn’t know the girl. “ Something that I would like to avoid, but I know that it is going to happen one day.”

He then listened as Sierra had never asked her parents if she was adopted. “ Yeah that is something that I would be asking. There are times when I ask myself how Theo and I are even related. But then again, he is my twin, hard for me to say that he was adopted.” He was so caught up trying to get to know Sierra. That he has forgotten why he was there. “ So are we just going to keep talk? Because we haven’t got anything to eat."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Sierra didn't really have exact plans in her life but she knew she wanted a family one day but this was something she didn't really want right away. For it, she would need to work hard since finding someone who is willing to do it won't be an easy task. She will eventually figure it out. Once she finds that someone for her.

Sierra knew she can't really help Artemis with that talk. She isn't really noone to Lilac. She knows it would be weird even Artemis to ask her help there. So she didn't really suggest that she can help too there. "Well yeah good luck with that talk whenever you decided to have it," she said there with a small smile.

"Well yeah, I should ask. Probably next time when I go back to home. It has been awhile I have talked with my parents even," she said with a small smile there now. She knew she would eventually ask about it from her parents. "Oh yeah, we should yes order something to eat. It's why we are here anyway," she said with a smile there now. She wasn't sure what she should even get at first place right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:34 pm

Artemis knew that it did him no good to plan out his life. As because nothing would go the way that he wanted. He had learned to just go with the flow. Being a single parent was hard, but it was a job that he was doing his best. There was really nobody there to actually help. Even though he had a job with the Clements. There was no help from his family as he was disowned.

He knew that he really couldn’t even ask Sierra for help. Well he could about something, but when it came to talking to Lilac about her real mother. That was something that was going to have to be all about him. Something that he would like to avoid, but it had to happen. He just hoped that it didn’t come out the next time she was being whiny about something. Then the talk would have to happen.

“ At least you will finally have some answers.” Both of them were so busy talking that they didn’t think about ordering food. “ Food would be a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Sierra hasn't really planned anything about her life since she always seems to work and do nothing else really. So she hasn't really even began to plan her own life at the moment. She just knows she wants to have a family one day. That's all she knows. So she hopes it would happen one day.

To be honest, Sierra wouldn't even know how to tell about it to Lilac. Also, it's Artemis responsibility to tell about the girls biological mother to her. So she can't really help there much. She also really won't do it. It's not her business really and she doesn't wanna do it even. She really isn't anyone to Lilac. Just her father's co-worker and that's all that they are right now.

"Yeah I would have them," she said. She really needs to ask her parents why she doesn't resemble them that much. Anyways yeah they had been too busy talking and forget about ordering food. "I'm even not sure what I wanna eat this time," she said there with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice quiet day (Sierra)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next