Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

A nice quiet day (Sierra)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:17 pm

Artemis wasn’t sure if he wanted to work for the Clements for the rest of his life. But he was still young. And was ready to go across that bridge when it comes. Right now he just had to watch was, he was going to say. And prayed that he didn’t slip up and say something like Theo would say. This wasn’t a bar, and he was sure that Sierra had more class than a trashy bar.

“ Yeah that was something that I am not ready for.” Artemis wasn’t sure about fashion and knew that he could take all the help he can get. Teenage years was not that far away. So this was going to be something interesting. He then listened as she said Lugarmago. “ Oh how I remember that school, but I am sure you would remember me better as the Liberian.” It was true that he had a job before the Clements. But he was able to take that job because he was bored.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:26 pm

Sierra did see her working for Clements for quite some time. Either her own kids will take the job or then her sibling's kids. Anyways it would stay in the family. As long as possible. She herself wasn't even sure if she would even have any kids yet. As far as she knew her siblings didn't really have any kids too. So she will have to work for Clement's for awhile.

"Yeah, I can imagine. It won't be easy as being single father raising a teenage girl," she said there now. She knew so much about the fashion. Mostly because her work needed it and she had become interested in herself too now over years. She knew what was in fashion nowadays. So she would try to help when it's needed. "Oh, I see. No wonder the name sounded familiar already before then," she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:39 pm

Life wasn’t going the way that Artemis planned it. But he wouldn’t change it for the world. Because he wouldn't have Lilac or Duchess. Sure he was still having money and the somewhat power, which wasn’t a lot with the Capulet name. But he was disowned and now he had to work for everything. Doing his best to give into his daughter demands. As they all came with a huge price tag. But he was doing the best for her.

“ Yeah this isn’t the easiest thing being a single father. And it doesn’t help that her mother sold her out for money.” That was something that he never shared with anybody. At least Sierra could help her with the fashion part. “ That would help out a lot. I don’t know anything about girls her age.” Even though he used to be a young guy in school. But he didn’t think of his daughter in the same way.

He also shared about her job before. “ Yes and I really loved that job."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 11:45 pm

Sierra didn't really have any real plans in her life. All she knew that she will work for a while for Clements and one day wants to start her own family. Since she was getting older then she probably should start thinking about starting her own family now already. She knew there was a still time for it.

"Well that terrible thing of her mother to do. I would never even do something like this to my own child. I did literally carry for nine months," she said there with a sigh. She couldn't even imagine someone doing something like this. Sell your own kid for money. "Well I don't really know that much too how to raise one. Every girl is different but if you need any help then you basically know where to find me," she said with a small smile on her face. She would always try to help people when they needed it.

"Oh well. That school at least lives in people memories still even if it's burnt down now," she said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 5:32 am

Artemis knew that he already has all that he needed in his life. There was a part of him that still wanted to find the one. One day he would get married and compete his family. But he wasn’t sure that it was going to happen. As he was too scared to date again. And it was because he was scared of getting his heart broken again. As he was still young, he knew that he still had time. That means that he would have to put his heart out again. Hoping that the women he found would be careful with it.

He then shared about how he actually got Lilac. “ Lilac mother was like that, but she also had another child. So I really can’t tell you why she did it. But she took the rest of my trust fund. I had a ton of money and was putting the money I made from the school with it.” Artemis knew that with Scarlet he was never going to win. There was a part of him that wondered if they could have worked it out. But after this he was sure that it would be a no. And he would be in the same place. “ After that I decided to go home, having my parents help me raise her. But that is when they disowned me because Lilac was out of wedlock. So I was disowned and that is the reason I started to work for the Clements.” He then listened as Sierra wasn’t sure if she knew too much about raising on. Artemis was learning as he went. “ I will have to help me sometimes, I know I am lost on the girls. And being a single dad.”

They were now talking about the school. That was a sad day when that happened. At least Sierra was getting to know him. He didn’t know what house she was in. “ Lilac mother is Scarlet Jorde”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 10:47 am

Sierra didn't really have everything she wanted in her life yet but she was getting there maybe one day. She knows she wants to have her own kids but that time will eventually come one day. For now, she did worry about doing her job good. She just did love her job even if at times it seemed to be hard but she has come to love it now. She wouldn't really do anything else for living now.

"Oh wow. So Lilac has half-sibling somewhere there in the world?" she asked now to be sure. "Still it's an awful thing to do. Just take all your money and just go away," she said there with a sigh. She would never do something like that. She knew money was an important thing in the world but she would never do something like that. There are more important things that money for sure. Like relationships and family. "Oh wow. Well, it's an awful thing to do by your parents. Then again every parent seems things differently. At least you seem to have gotten your life on the tracks even if you don't have family support," she said there with a small smile on her face.

Sierra was also there getting to know Artemis better and she found it to be a good thing. "Oh, I might have heard the name before but I don't think we really met," she said there with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Artemis knew that he was still trying to piece his life back together. And the fact that Azalea death didn’t help him one bit. But she was the one person that would keep him on track. At least he could say that he was still living. And he did have Lilac and Duchess. So that was always a plus and he had his health. But he couldn’t forget about his job with the Clements. Their were so many things in his life that he was thankful for. And knew that there was more to come. If he had only would open he would just open his heart up. That was something that he wasn’t ready.

“ Yeah she does and his name is Adam.” That was something that he would have to tell her one day Which was something that he wasn’t ready for. Just like he would have to tell her that her mother gave her up for money. “ I was ready to give anything to have Lilac, and that meant giving her all of my money. At the time I couldn’t believe it. But it was all worth it to hold that baby in my arms.” He then told him what his family did, which she couldn't believe that they did that. But he had moved on from that.

He gave him the name of Lilac mother. There were times he wished that he would have never met her. But then again, he wouldn't have Lilac. “ Yeah we all have past."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Sierra's life has been pretty easy one so far. There hasn't really much happened in her life yet. She just did graduated her school then began to work for Clements and this is how her life has been. So it has been quite a quiet one for sure. She likes her life as it is right now but she knows she wants to get married one day but for that, she would need to find someone.

"Oh I see," she said. She didn't really know that info there now for sure. She was learning something new there even. "Well one day yeah you should tell Lilac about him," she agreed with that there now. She knew keeping secrets isn't always the good thing. "Well yeah. Probably it was a good idea back in the time. I guess Lilac has a better life with you than with her mother. Where ever she is now," she said.

"Yes, we all have our pasts. Some have it harder than others."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:24 pm

Artemis would say that he has had a rough life so far. But he knew that this only meant that he was building character. And he knew that he could get through anything. But he had to say that his life was better because he was with the Clements. Sure his parents disowned him and he lost of of his money. But he had Lilac and that was the most important part. It wasn’t about the money, and he finally learned that.

Now Sierra finally knew about his past, so if something would happen. She would at least know more about him. Sierra was telling her that one day she should tell Lilac about this. But he was scared that she would think that she was trying to keep her from her mother. And it was something that he wasn’t ready for. And she was a baby, so she wouldn't really remember her. “ That is something that I am not looking forward to.” Artemis then listened how Sierra said that Lilac had a better life with him than her own mother. “ I would think so.”

At least she knew everything now. “ Yeah but it is what makes us who we are."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 2:33 pm

Sierra still is learning about herself even at the moment. Her life has been so easy one so far. Even if she has so many questions about her own family. Why she doesn't really look like anyone in her family. Well, she was only one who had ginger hair in her family. Neither of her parents didn't seem to have it and also same was with her siblings. So the girl was so confused about it but so far she hasn't asked any questions really.

Sierra knew that Artemis had for sure harder and crueler life than she did but still she didn't push him away because of her past. She has learned not to judge people by their past but more likely what they do in present. Artemis was a decent person. He tried to raise his daughter even if it wasn't probably an easy thing to do. "Well, I wouldn't really look forward it too. But she deserves to know the truth," she said with a small smile.

"Yeah, our past makes who we are. It also can teach us what we shouldn't do. We basically learn from our past mistakes," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice quiet day (Sierra)   A nice quiet day (Sierra) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice quiet day (Sierra)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next