Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

Tessa Greene

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 3:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 2:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Josie LeBlanc
Adult
Adult
Josie LeBlanc

Birthday : 2004-08-04

Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 11:29 am

"Wow..." She trailed off, wondering how she'd be able to survive if she had that many kids in her life. She loved kids but she didn't actually think that she'd be able to survive having that many. "You must be very proud of them all." She smiled softly at the other witch, finishing off her drink.

"Kiranjeet said the same thing to me," She admitted as she gently placed the glass back on the counter, shaking her head at Tom when he indicated to her glass. Two drinks had been enough for her. It's not like it was even evening and she still had some places to head to after this. "Thank you for that Azalea, I'll look forward to it." She smiled at the other woman only to blink in shock at the Champagne that was bought to the two of them.

"A drink for the lady,"

"Looks like a fan of yours recognized you,"

"This is for you, Miss Harrington."

And just as she had been about to refuse the Champagne, the barkeeper shook his head and said something that shocked not only her but also seemed to terrify Azalea if the way she cut herself off as an indication and as she reached for the card, Josie's sharp eyes caught the shaking of Azalea's hands as she opened it.

"Azalea? Is everything okay?" She slowly reached over and gently picked the card out of Azalea's hand, dropping it onto the table so that she could look at the woman.

Chaser for Holyhead Harpies || 23 || Single || Profile
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 S1BczGA
The beautiful avatar and signature had been made by Lola @TDA.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 10:51 am

"Azalea? Is everything okay?"

"Uh..." The witch tried to focus on Josie's words, her eyes flickering back and forth between the card and the corner where the stranger had been. The table remained empty, refusing to provide answers though at this point, Azalea already knew what they were dealing with.

"Yeah, everything's fine," she lied absentmindedly as the redhead took the card from her fingers. "I just... Umm, I just have to be home now," Azalea managed, still not quite able to compose herself.

"Say, could I... Could I drop you anywhere, my car is parked about ten minutes away." And she really, really didn't like the idea of walking alone through London knowing what was out there. "It really won't be any trouble. I live in Surrey and it's a self driving mini so it won't require any extra effort."

The company might also do her some good, that is if the Quidditch player actually agreed.

Back to top Go down
Josie LeBlanc
Adult
Adult
Josie LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 9:06 pm

Josie watched in concern as Azalea slowly seemed to start panicking, almost as if whatever was written in the card had terrified her beyond belief. She was curious but she wouldn't snoop; it just wasn't in Josie nature to do that however should Azalea reveal what happened, Josie would be more than willing to listen to the woman.

All she had been able to glean from the card that she just chanced a quick look at was that whoever had written it certainly had lovely handwriting however that meant nothing. Josie had stalkers of her own that had neat and pretty handwriting but were down-right rotten people. She wouldn't assume as that would be ridiculous.

"Say, could I... Could I drop you anywhere, my car is parked about ten minutes away."

She was going to refuse the offer however something in Josie tugged at her and told her to accept it, to not let Azalea be by herself for the moment. And being one to not ignore her instincts, Josie smiled softly. "If you wouldn't mind." She placed the required Galleon's on the counter for Tom. "I was actually going to head to Richmond Park for a little walk, would you like to join me for maybe like half an hour? We can watch the deer and just enjoy the lovely weather." She offered; she hadn't been planning on the walk but maybe Azalea would enjoy the chance to just get away from the enclosed four walls.

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 8:43 am

Josie must have noticed something in the brunette's eyes because she was quick to agree despite it being apparent that the younger witch didn't need a ride anywhere. Normally, Azalea would have felt bad for inconveniencing her new acquaintance but right now, all she could do was be thankful.

"That sounds great," the witch intoned, slipping out her own card and placing it beside the gold coin Josie had slid on to the bar. Tom would take ti from there. Of course, the last thing she actually wanted was to walk outside in a park with someone watching her but that would be a conversation for when they were safely in the car. In fact, Azalea hoped whoever was listening would assume they were headed to Richmond Park and be thrown off the scent.

"Umm... You said you went to Ilvermorny?" Azalea hadn't detected a particular American accent, but then again she hand's detected a British one either. "I went to Salem," she offered as Tom brought her card and Josie's change back. Taking the cue, both women started gathering their bags.

"My folks are from California," she elaborated as they walked towards the doors leading out into No Mag London. "Little town near Monterey," she continued. "I only moved here a couple years ago."

Back to top Go down
Josie LeBlanc
Adult
Adult
Josie LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 11:03 pm

Despite them only meeting just a scant handful of moments before, Josie could clearly tell that Azalea had been shaken by whatever happened and was in no shape to be going on any walks however Josie would leave the offer open just in case the other woman did want to. She had always found it was easier to collect herself within nature and surrounded by open space than be stuck within four walls but that was just her.

She pocketed her change as she grabbed her bag, slinging it over her shoulder and swiftly following Azalea out of the pub and into No-Maj London, closing the door behind her with a final click, hoping that whoever had sent that bottle of Champagne hadn't followed them though from her own experiences people like that usually left before the recipient did.

"Yeah, it was my parents Alma Mater though I did receive an invitation for Salem, in the end I decided on Ilvermorny since I already knew so much about it already." She replied with a fond smile, her years at Ilvermorny had certainly been lively and filled with many mishaps, some that she still laughed about now.

"I'm from Minessota as are my parents." She hummed, following Azalea just half-a-step behind the woman, easily keeping up with her rushed strides. "I moved to England last year after my four year contract with the Falcons ran out. I wanted to spread my wings and the Holyhead Harpies had a few positions open so I tried out and got the offer and here I am, a year later." She laughed.

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 9:10 am

"Yeah, it was my parents Alma Mater though I did receive an invitation for Salem, in the end I decided on Ilvermorny since I already knew so much about it already."

Azalea nodded, content to listen about the other American school. Despite her education taking her to plenty of magical schools around the world, her own home school had never crossed the brunette's radar. Almost as it it hadn't existed until after she had graduated.

It was only as they were outside the pub that Josie confessed to being from Minnesota, which distracted Azalea a little from trying to find any danger following the two women. "Oh, my partner's from Minnesota, small town called Eden Prairie, have you ever heard of it?" As they continued to walk, the older witch kept a lookout for anyone following them but nothing jumped out at her, not even when they headed into the underground where her minivan was parked.

"That's me," Azalea helpfully pointed out to the shiny black minivan with complete signs of regularly having children on board. "It's not flashy but it's good for school runs," she joked as she opened the passenger door for Josie before entering from the driver's side.

"So, on to Richmond Park," Azalea declared a little too loudly, her voice echoing down the empty space in case someone was listening. Once the windows were shut and they were secure from the world outside however, the witch let out a deep breath of relief.

Now it was time to tell Josie the truth. The redhead deserved that much at least for being her savior this evening.

Back to top Go down
Josie LeBlanc
Adult
Adult
Josie LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 9:26 am

It had been a while since Josie had been able to talk fondly of her time at Ilvermorny, most of the time she just focused on the here and now, usually only mentioning something in passing instead of expanding on her words. It wasn't because she didn't want to talk about it. It was because with the games and the practices, there was just no time to sit down and tell her team-mates about her school and how she would love to visit Hogwarts just to see if it compared to the stories that she heard from those students that had cousins on this side of the pond that went to Hogwarts.

"Eden Prairie? Yeah, I've heard of it though I never visited. I'm from Little Falls myself." Minnesota usually looks like a small county compared to other places in the US but it was a large place nonetheless, it took hours to get to big places from where she lived however she didn't mind it, especially since where she lived they were such a close community, living in close quarters with the No-Maj's as neighbours. It had been hard to keep her witch heritage secret but Josie had always been a smart girl and she had managed, even if only for a few years before she had cut contact with all her friends from that side of the US, it had gotten dangerous in the later years when people started questioning her why she wasn't at the local public school.

"It's cute." She smiled at Azalea as she slid into the van, breathing a sigh of her own relief when Azalea finally relaxed, even if not too much. "I personally prefer my motorbike but well... driving that into London is way too much." She laughed even as she relaxed into the seats and turned her head to watch Azalea with worry as the other stayed quiet for a little longer then she expected.

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 10:18 am

"It's cute." Josie offered generously, making Azalea feel even more warmly towards the girl. Once they were in though, and her foot was safely (and unnecessarily) on the gas that Azalea began to speak more frankly, no longer afraid of being overheard.

"I'm so sorry to get you involved in this," began as the car self steered up the ramp and out into setting sun. Despite the tinted shades, the brunette kept looking through the window to ensure no one was looking back. "It's just - as you've probably guessed by now - there was a guy." The story was too long and complicated to get into but Josie deserved the broad stroked regardless. "It ended very badly... Like, about to marry in two months badly."

Azalea paused, leaning back in her seat as the car drove into traffic, perfectly maintaining its position and smoothness. "Suffice to say, he hasn't gotten over it. He's been leaving me weird mail, flowers, and you saw that spectacle today."

Azalea drew a another breath as she relayed the general story, not wanting to dump too much of her emotional drama on an innocent bystander. "I just... don't feel very safe anymore."

Back to top Go down
Josie LeBlanc
Adult
Adult
Josie LeBlanc

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 10:33 am

Josie was quiet as she listened to Azalea. She had guessed it was bad from the woman's reaction yet that was worse than what she had actually expected. The poor woman had a stalker, plain and simple. And it seemed a dangerous one at that. There was no way that the man, because who else could it be, would've scared Azalea that much if he wasn't dangerous.

She didn't particularly care that Azalea had gotten her involved, she wouldn't have left her new friend by herself no matter what. Clearly the other needed a friend in her corner who would be able to help her bail out of such situations and help her when she was scared. Oh, she didn't doubt that Azalea could protect herself but when faced with a predator that was your stalker, one did tend to forget the basics of protecting themselves.

"Don't apologize," Josie shook her head, reassuring the other woman. "If I didn't want to be involved I would've denied your request. I could tell you needed someone with you. You tried to hide it but well... you can't hide the shakiness of your hands and the slight tremble in your voice." She spoke softly as she stared ahead, brown eyes narrowed in thought. "I've got no words for how dangerous he sounds... I'm sorry you have to go through that Azalea." She reached over to gently press her hand to the woman's arm, giving her the no doubt needed comfort even if it was just a touch.

"Don't worry about taking me to Richmond Park and just drive straight to yours. I can just apparate home after we get there." She was not going to leave Azalea to drive by herself after dropping her off. She wouldn't be able to sleep at night, worrying for the woman she had just met.

Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 1:22 pm

"Don't apologize," Josie reassured her, making Azalea feel even more apologetic. Her she had tried to save another witch from potential drama, only to drag the poor thing into her own complicated world.

"I've got no words for how dangerous he sounds... I'm sorry you have to go through that Azalea."

The older witch nodded, trying not to show you Josie's kindness was a about to make her tear up. Ever since their return tot he UK, Jake and Azalea had kept on a brave face for the kids, mostly confining their worries to after bedtime and during Clara hours. It felt good to talk to someone so openly about it all.

"It's terrifying how easily he has access to our home. I don't know how he gets past all the security, Jake is so paranoid he has state of the art everything." Yes, everything that didn't mean a hoot when it came to Joshua Murray. "We worry about the kids more than for ourselves," she confessed as they threaded slowly but easily through London traffic, heading out of the city via a line of cars making their way back home at the end of the day.

"Don't worry about taking me to Richmond Park and just drive straight to yours. I can just apparate home after we get there."

"I was kinda hoping you'd say that," the brunette smiled for the first time since the incident at The Leaky Cauldron. "I really don't know how to thank you enough," she added, sinking further back into her seat once there were no cars nearby and there was no need to pretend she was driving anything.

"You should stay for dinner, I insist. Adrienne, that's our seven year old, would love you. She loves all things sports."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next