Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Josie LeBlanc
Adult
Adult
Josie LeBlanc

Birthday : 2004-08-04

Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 09, 2021 11:12 pm

Josie feels sympathy towards the woman and her partner, having to deal with a man who was so obsessed with her that he wilfully just entered another's house without them knowing. It was terrible and downright horrifying that something like that could happen, unfortunately, it happened more often than people realized and even then no one could ever catch the one doing the breaking and entering.

"We worry about the kids more than for ourselves," That, Josie had to admit, would be her worry as well if she had children and someone was actively stalking her and breaking into her house on the regular. It wouldn't be her safety that she would have in mind but her children. She couldn't even understand how Azalea and Jake felt but she could sympathize with the two. Many families would have been broken by now due to the worry and the thought that one day the man could do something unforgiving.

Josie tried to focus on the scenery they passed by but the woman was more worried about Azalea so it just flew by her; not like she hadn't seen it before but still. Licking her lips, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, watching as Azalea slowly seemed to release the tension that had been weighing her down since the note. At least she calmed just a smidge though Josie doubted it would last long. She didn't doubt that Azalea would be telling Jake of what happened.

"You should stay for dinner, I insist. Adrienne, that's our seven year old, would love you. She loves all things sports."

At that sincere offer, Josie was hard-pressed to say no, however she did have to head home to her animals and because she had to be up early in the morning.

"I'd love to however I will have to decline the offer Azalea, I've got to take my puppy on his walk and then I'm off to sleep as I have to be up early in the morning for practice." She declined with a shake of her head. "Though I wouldn't mind another invite in the future. Here's my number if you'd like to have a chat or something. Or you know, you just want someone to rant to, I'm always told I'm a good listener." She ripped a piece of paper from a notepad and quickly scribbled her phone number on it and handed it over to the other woman.

Chaser for Holyhead Harpies || 23 || Single || Profile
Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 3 S1BczGA
The beautiful avatar and signature had been made by Lola @TDA.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)   Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2021 10:36 pm

Josie seemed to understand Azalea's concern for the children despite the fact that the Quidditch player didn't have any herself. Azalea simply concluded the redhead was a kind person, especially given how ready she was to help the older witch through the mess they had landed in. More than anything, Josie provided her with an outlet to let it all out, a stranger who simply listened and didn't judge, who didn't ask for details or show the same level of guilt or concern as someone like Jake or Jacques would do. Azalea didn't have to worry about guarding her expression with the other witch and she did just that as the car drove them out of London and inbto the quiet streets of Surrey.

"I'd love to however I will have to decline the offer Azalea, I've got to take my puppy on his walk and then I'm off to sleep as I have to be up early in the morning for practice."

"Oh, of course," the brunette nodded as the car entered her street smoothly. Normally she would worry that Josie was trying to got out of a dinner but somehow, the witch didn't get that vibe. "Another chem then? I'd like us to hang out under less dramatic circumstances," she managed a laugh as the car stopped in front of her house. The witch reached for a button, opening the gate for the car to silently wheel into and park itself perfectly beside Jake's vehicle.

She didn't get out of the minivan until the gate was firmly shut, finally unlocking the car and getting out. Josie followed suit and Azalea explained that the property was warded against apparation. The witches said their goodbyes and Azalea lead the redhead to a side gate, seeing her off until the witch safely apperated away from the dark street.

Azalea hadn't gone out today with the intention of making a friend, but she suspected that was exactly what had happened.

She had made a friend, one she didn't realize she desperately needed.

Back to top Go down

Keep Calm and Just Drink (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3