Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Nice to meet you (Travis)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:27 pm

When he repeated that she hasn't met the right people she nodded and smiled. Maybe she didn't but still, she couldn't control what people thought of her, if she could she still wouldn't do that because it was cruel. "Well maybe you can show me the right people" she smirked this time. The look in his eyes told her a lot about the truth behind his words.

"It is but I don't mind it being unusual, that just means there will be only one person with the name Quinn and no one will get me confused and all that stuff" she replied. She wasn't really fond of there being multiple people with her name but she couldn't control that either.

"No I don't, I'm sorry" she apologized, when he talked about rumors she couldn't help but smile. "I don't listen to rumors, all they are is just rumors" was what she said back. When he asked what she was doing, she looked down. "I like to write. This is the book I write in when something interesting happens."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:40 pm

When the witch said she didn't listen to rumours, Travis smiled to himself. This one was, perhaps, one of a kind. She'd looked after him when she didn't need to, and she didn't pay any mind to rumours, of which he was sure there was more than enough about him floating around the school. "Well, I guess that your opinion will soon catch up with reality." Travis mused, knowing she would find out soon enough what he was really like.

Either by taking note of the rumours, or spending time with him.

The explanation on what she was doing made Travis raise an eyebrow. "A writer..." He echoed, trying to work out what that meant. But the idea of writing down interesting things made Travis raise his eyebrow just a little more. "And what qualifies as interesting?" The older Hufflepuff asked. If he'd of been standing up, he probably would have used his charm to see the book, but that was way too much effort right now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:47 pm

When he said her opinion will catch up to her, she shook her head. "Like I said, I don't listen to rumors, I like to try and focus on who the person is on the inside and out, I don't like hearing the rumors because most of them aren't true. Besides I judge a person by who they are on the inside and focus exactly on that. Never have I ever once believed a person by what I see on the outside because its just a faze" she replied. Quinn was definitely different from most girls and she was damn proud of it.

"Not really a writer, I just like to basically write about my days and stuff like that so that my future self won't forget and I will one day share this with my children" she answered. She decided she'd let him read what she had so far. She held out her hand with the book in it so he can see her current entry. "This is all I have so far."

I helped out a completely stranger because that's who I am. I covered him with a blanket and made sure he had a pillow and also made sure he had pills in his system so that he could feel better
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:38 pm

Quinn's explanation on how she judged people was enough to give Travis more of a headache than he already had. Normally, he might have tried to follow what the girl was saying, but today was not a normal day so he gave up halfway through, instead simply nodding as if to say he understood when he most certainly didn't.

"For your children?" Travis asked, almost scoffing but managing to catch himself before he did. "Planning ahead." He muttered in response to his own question. When she held out the book for him to have a look at, Travis looked at what she'd written and shrugged a little.

"I wouldn't say my hangover is going to be one of the most interesting stories you're going to tell your kids." Travis teased the witch softly, settling in to the pillow once more once he'd handed the book back. "You need proper adventures, not boring life stories." He insisted, though it probably would have been slightly muffled by the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 8:41 pm

When he talked about her planning ahead for her future she couldn't help but smiley "it's not really planning ahead, more like hope" Quinn replied. She hoped she would live long enough to be able to have kids and watching as they went to school and what not and also being there for their wedding and all that beautiful stuff. "I'm guessing you like to live in the now instead of hoping?" She asked. Travis seemed like he was a nice guy who liked to get drunk and all that stuff.

When he talked about adventures Quinn gave him and odd look before looking down at the book Travis had given her back. "Would you like to show me how to do these adventures? The only adventure I had was when I was seven and got lost in a store because I was playing hide and seek."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 7:43 pm

Hope was not something Travis rested his ambitions on. Hope left a lot of things open to not getting done. But, he didn't think his opinion on hope would be advantageous in that moment, so he kept it to himself. Instead, he gave a small shrug to her comment on his own interpretation of life. "It's better to live now." He commented casually. "Hope is too much thinking, and too much like hard work."

The last, Travis meant as a joke because he really didn't want to think about the future because it was too uncertain and what he wanted simply might not happen.

Better not to be disappointed.

The question on adventures made Travis nod once. "I'll show you adventure. One day." He assured the witch, closing his eyes and settling in to the pillows. It wasn't long before he was drifting back off to sleep with little and no notice, evidently much too warn out from his drunken antics the night before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice to meet you (Travis)   Nice to meet you (Travis) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you (Travis)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2