Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years)   DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 27, 2015 12:15 pm

Nowadays Alberi was quiet. In class, that is. He was angry at himself. When he came here this year, all he thought about was his little sister. That completely made him forget stuff, in the end he even got a mistake in Potions. Later that day did he think over the whole situation and noticed how foolish he was for disliking his sister. He acted so... Immature. And he was the guy who read psychology books in his free time. The dislike towards her was stupid, he realized it was jealousy that she was getting attention. Only two things make you have sone hatred of something - the person is like you or they have something you don't. And he fell in that trap.

So, now he was punishing himself. He wouldn't speak in class, only doing whatever he should do. It wasn't like him and some teacher might notice but he didn't care. He wasn't really good with his sister, therefore he should face the consequences. He also promised himself to take care of her during the vacations. Which was amazingly out of character, mind you. Perhaps he should get more answers wrong. Though, honestly, besides his affection towards his sister, he hadn't changed, he was still the same gloomy guy who ignored the whole castle.

Now he had Defence Against the Dark Arts. He quickly read the board and only thought of what the spell did before waiting. He waited for the class to start, waited for the questions to be asked and answered, waited to be told what to do. As soon as he learnt it, he took out his wand quickly and thought over where such objects could be hidden. He went over to different places of the room and concentrated on the spell. He decided to ignore that he should tell the professor when he found one - someone else could find it, perhaps... No, he really was just continuing his punishment, though it was pretty foolish this time.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years)   DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2015 8:44 pm

After a short while, Jake checked his watch and saw that it was time to call the lesson to a halt. Shame really, the fun was just about to start, but never mind. "Okay everyone, that is all for today. I'm afraid I'm going to be a grinch for once in my life. Please can you all write me an essay on the spell we have studied today, and let me know what you guys think of it.

"I'm not going to put a minimum or a maximum on the essay, I want you all to simply do your best." Jake explained with a small smile. He knew without a doubt the students who would produce longer pieces of homework, but he knew that not everyone was good with words - himself included.

"Oh, and of course, enjoy the holidays. I'll see you all next lesson! Stay safe!" With that, Jake ushered them out of the classroom.

Class Now Closed.

House Points
Alberi Woodston = 10 points for attendance + 10 points for participation = 20 points.
Judah VizcaĆ­no = 10 points for attendance

Bennett Fox = 10 points for attendance
Evelyn Kovak = 10 points for attendance
Finley Allen = 10 points for attendance + 5 points for answer = 15 points.
Naomi O'Hare = 10 points for attendance

Jacques Clement = 10 points for attendance

TOTAL:
Gryffindor: 30
Hufflepuff: 10
Ravenclaw: 35
Slytherin: 10

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years) - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk

DADA - Lesson Two (First to Fourth Years)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2