Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Potion Accident (AU - Jari)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Potion Accident (AU - Jari) Empty
PostSubject: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:47 pm

It had been a busy week, Jake had hidden away from the Head's dorm and taken to the solitude of the Belladonna common rooms. His best friends were in these common rooms, and he just wanted to kick back from a busy week. Mike was sat on the sofa opposite Jake as he sprawled out on the other free couch. Catherine had come and gone, muttering something about needing to be somewhere. Jake, true to form, wasn't listening to her very much.

"Ready for the game against Wormwood?" Mike asked, and Jake let out a soft laugh.

"There's nothing to be ready for, just a bunch of nerds on brooms. Easy win." Jake told his best friend, closing his eyes as he settled back in to the pillows. "You are commentating again, right?" He asked.

"Course I am!"

"Don't forget the subtle note I'm still single through the game, eh?" Jake added cheekily, though in honesty the whole school knew he hadn't settled down yet.

"Yeah, yeah, same as always!" Mike replied, teasing in his tone though he knew his best friend probably wouldn't change in his nature. The door opened somewhere in the distance behind them, but Jake didn't open his eyes to look. Unless it was Gavin, he wasn't really interested.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:16 pm

It had been a pretty normal day so far for the Belladonna sixth year. Marilyn Clement was on her way to potions, her best and favorite class, where she smiled at the Professor before taking her seat at the desk. She'd be alone today, her best friends Gavin and Helen wouldn't be joining her, Gavin had been roped by a wormood guy into partnering and Helen was skipping, nursing a hefty hangover.

Mari sat down and prepared her desk in silence and concentration, not noting the giggling Nightshade's that were eyeing her.

"Can't believe she said no to you, Cal. She must be blind or something." One of the seventh years said, earning him a swift smack for uttering that out loud. Callum, Captain of the Nightshade team, glared at him. "She's hot, but frigid as hell. She never goes to the parties and she hasn't dated anyone here. At least, nothing public. i know she's single she just needs to...relax." He smirked.

His friend eyed him worriedly as Callum went through the pages of the potions book. "You're not gonna try to...you know...make her-"

"No, Merlin, Roger, I'm not that kind of dick. Look. It says here that Aphrodisias just causes the taker to act on urges they already feel. It'll just push her to do what she wants, really. Nothing she doesn't. And we've got enough time to brew it, you just have to make sure it gets on her and only her. Last thing I need is a group of chicks chasing after me."

Mari, oblivious, was in the meanwhile daydreaming. Her mind wandered to a certain Belladonna quidditch player and she smiled to herself, beginning with the potion of the lesson and imagining what it would be like to kiss him or...

The time flew and so utterly in her own head Mari hadn't noticed it, finishing her potion just as the Professor called time. Bottling it and handing it to him she headed back to her spot to clean when Roger 'accidentally' bumped into her, spilling his vial all over her hands.

"I'm sorry! Shit, I'm so clumsy, here let me help you,"
He handed her a cloth and used another to wipe off one of her hands which she quickly pulled back, "I've got it, it's fine, I'll just wash it, it seems harmless, what was it?"

"Just some pepper up. Don't worry."

Hmm. She did feel a bit lighter. And warmer. Oh well. By the time she'd finished washing her hands the room was empty and Mari found herself breathing much heavier than before, feeling her cheeks flush. Huh...weird...maybe she should- oh! The girl gripped the sink and shuddered. Her thoughts becoming muddled as she shook her head. She...wanted... Jake. She should go find him. And kiss him. Yes. That couldn't possible go wrong.

Mari looked up at the small mirror to see her flushed face and tussled hair. Perhaps...

Her blouse untucked and top button undone, (tie, what tie?) she practically sauntered into the common room and locked onto her target. Sitting near someone, she didn't look to see who. Walking up to him confidentally she took his tie in her hand and pulled him to face her, lips only centimeters away,"Hey Jake, meet me in the prefects bathroom in ten? You look like you could relieve some...tension...before the game. Passwords 'strawberry'..." She smirked before walking out, hips swaying.

Internally, Marilyn was screaming. Mortified. Oh God why, why why why had she done that. But she couldn't stop. Oh Merlin why was she going?! To the prefects bathroom? Oh she was going to lose her badge for this... but why did she somehow not care at all?
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Jake was not one to acknowledge many people, to be honest, so he hadn't looked up at the person who had entered until his tie was being pulled and he was face to face with a very, very pretty witch. Very close too, if the mixture of their breath was to go by. And the words... so heavenly soft...

There was no time to answer, Jake quite taken back from the encounter, and then much too distracted from the sway of the witch's ass as she sauntered off. Jake sat open mouthed until she left, blinking once before looking to Mike.

"Who was that?" Jake asked, slightly confused at the whole thing.

"Clement, Marilyn Clement." Mike supplied, though in honesty, it didn't help much.

"Do you reckon it's a trick?" Jake asked. "I mean, she mentioned the Quidditch..."

"There's only one way to find out." Mike assured him, waving him off towards the door. "I'll look forward to the details later, yeah?" He added, a smirk on his lips as Jake got to his feet.

"Don't count on it." Jake replied cheekily, though Mike would definitely know later what had happened. Shouldering his bag, Jake waved to his best friend before hurrying off to the Prefect's Bathroom in pursuit of the witch who'd just left him behind. It didn't take long, and after murmuring the password, Jake slipped in to the bathroom, and put his bag down on the floor. Taking a few steps in to the bathroom, Jake looked around, wondering where the mystery girl was.

"Hello..?" He called out, not able to see her initially, a frown touching his features. He'd never had an inclination that this witch liked him (though the list wasn't small) so this was very odd, and direct, but it worked for Jake.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 5:49 pm

"Hello..?"

Shit! Marilyn thought frantically, hearing his voice. Upon entering the room she'd paniced, but her body had continued to function. She'd let in a hot bath, adding her favorite bath scent; cinnamon. But then the witch had been able to pull herself together enough to hide around the corner and think, even if just for a moment. What was she doing? Well, it looked like she was seducing the Belladonna quidditch captain, aka Jake Newbury, aka the guy she'd had a crush on for about, yeah six years straight. The guy who'd never really noticed her. And while it had hurt a bit, Mari was not the kind to center her life around it, and her crush was more of a comfortable, ever present background noise in her life.

And when she thought about it, this was what she'd always wanted. But God why was she doing it now? She wasn't a risk taker. She didn't set herself up for humiliation. The girl knew she was pretty, but didn't set store in it. She never acted out in any way. And now she was seducing a boy in the bath? Okay, think, Mari, think. Do you want this? Stupid question, yes. Okay. Then why fight it? Marilyn pondered on this for a moment. Nothing but propriety was against this really. If she wanted this and he wanted this, perhaps she should take this strange control as a gift and just...go with it? Follow the urges.

It was then that he called out and she started slightly before reminding herself to go with the flow.

"Hey..." She replied in a soft voice, locking her eyes on his and playing with the top button of her shirt that was already three buttons undone.

"I thought perhaps I could help you relax...a bath can do wonders, you know?" She sauntered up to him slowly until their lips were almost touching, "But it seems I just can't get these buttons open...maybe you could...help me..." At the last two words she kissed the warm skin of his neck behind his ear and sighed against the skin. Oh Merlin, she hoped this worked.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Sexual encounters weren't new to Jake, they were highly common in fact. But this one... well, he wasn't used to coming in to a room with seemingly nothing in it. Confusing was perhaps the best word for it as he moved a couple more paces in to the room, looking for the witch that had wet his appetite for 'relaxation' before the game. Call it whatever you wanted, really, so long as you were pretty, Jake Newbury wasn't going to complain.

The soft sound of the witch's voice brought a smile to Jake's lips as his eyes finally found her, slinking out from a hiding place she'd found. Finally, he thought, his eyes not subtle as he took her in, already slightly undressed as she moved closer to him, fumbling with her buttons.

"I thought perhaps I could help you relax...a bath can do wonders, you know?"

"I'd heard..." Jake breathed, conscious of their closeness but not willing to be the one to cave in to touching the other first. The Belladonna's ego was highly inflated from the years of playing these games, and like always, the girl would have to make themselves seem worth his time, if only for a short while.

"But it seems I just can't get these buttons open...maybe you could...help me..."

Original... Jake mused to himself as her lips touched the sensitive spot just behind his ear, his breath hitching slightly at the touch. Jake's hands her already moving to the buttons of her shirt though. He didn't ask for originality, just the permission to do as he wanted. And right now, he wanted to see the witch in just her bra, and eventually a lot less than even that. His hands roamed over the witch's stomach once he'd finished, and then up to cup her breasts in his hands, thumbs rubbing gently over the exposed skin.

But they didn't linger, moving up to press the shirt from her shoulders, a smirk on his features as it fell to the floor, leaving her quite exposed to him as his eyes took her in before meeting her eyes once more. "Better?" He asked, showing just how completely in control her was. Jake drew her closer, lips moving down to kiss her, firm but testing the waters. The soft ping of her bra clasp was the only notion his lips were a decoy to what his hands wanted.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:09 pm

A string of curses ran through her frantic mind as her brain had a meltdown while his hands roamed over her toned stomach and then h-her chest... Somewhere in her mind she finally realised that he was going with it. That he was totally into the idea of them doing...this... Sexual behavior wasn't utterly new to Mari, she'd made out with some people back home in France, and had sex once. It hadn't been particularily mindblowing and she hadn't seen what all the fuss was about. It wasn't anything amazing.

But this, just him touching her over her bra, made a shudder run down her back. Mari was distracted, however, when he kissed her. And did he ever kiss her. Firm, firmer than she'd imagined, and he tasted minty. His lips were soft against hers as she kissed him back, not even registering her bra slipping off until it was off completely with a small gasp on her part. Following her urges that were stronger than usual she ran her fingers through his hair and whilst one remained there her other hand went to his tie to pull him closer, sighing into his mouth as she deepened the kiss.

Whatever this was it felt...amazing.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 7:33 pm

The gasp that left Marilyn's lips made Jake smile a little more as he kissed her. Honestly, he knew what he wanted, so there was something of a routine, and the witch was playing up to everything he both wanted and needed. Though, he would never admit to needing such things, that was just for him.

With her fingers running through his hair, Jake let out a soft groan in to her mouth - to say he was a sucker for that move would probably be an understatement. But the pull of his tie made him quite sure the girl before hi wanted this just as much as he did. Pressing his tongue between Marilyn's lips, deepening the kiss as his hands wandered over her slight frame. Her ass was fine, Jake decided as his large hands pulled her closer, before moving back to her exposed breasts.

A soft sigh left his lips as his hands gently caressed the skin, working the nipples until he pulled back a little. "I thought you wanted me to have a bath..." Jake teased, knowing she'd gotten side tracked with his movements. That notion was intoxicating in itself, but he wanted to know what all this was about, because Merlin he didn't need another witch trying to date him again.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Was this truly happening? When she'd woken up today this was the furthest from reality she could've dreamt possible, trust her, she'd tried. Yet here she was, Marilyn Clement, half naked in the prefects bathroom, making out with Jake Newbury and it was exhilarating...

"I thought you wanted me to have a bath..."

Mari moaned into his mouth at his moves, slowly becoming putty in his hands, and with a flick of her wand she'd had stashed in her waist band his shirt was off and on the floor. Glancing at the way he now stood before her she bit her lip, a tremble running down her spine as how...amazing, he looked. Her fingers, though unsteady, opened his trousers and slid them down, pressing herself against him and grinding her hips against his, kissing him passionately one last time before pulling back, much to both of their frustration, and slipping her skirt down leaving her in just a simple pair of belladonna green undergarments.

With a smirk she turned and jumped into the water, coming up with a grin and wiping her hair back, throwing the now soaked underwear onto the tiles in front of him.

What was she doing? No idea. She had no idea she just knew that she wanted this, and he wanted this, and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:30 pm

As his shirt left his body, Jake grinned at the witch, somewhat even in the lack of clothing they were now both in. His toned body on display as she pressed his trousers down from his hips, leaving him in his white boxers, a stark contrast to Marilyn's dark green.

Which suited her colouring perfectly, almost as if she knew his favourite colour without him having to tell her...

The witch never answered his question, and Jake could only watch as she jumped in the pool sized bath. Her underwear being thrown at his feet was all he needed to know though. Even if he wasn't going to give her the satisfaction, just yet.

Stepping out of his trousers and pulling off his shoes and socks, Jake sat on the edge of the pool, dipping his feet in the hot water before sinking down until his shoulders were submerged. Leaving his boxers off wasn't going to leave much to the imagination, seeing as there were see through almost two seconds later, but he didn't want to give in just yet.

Leaning back against the wall, Jake watched the witch for a moment, enjoying the way she looked more beautiful in this moment. "You're right, the bath is relaxing... I could... almost fall asleep..." Jake teased softly, leaning towards the witch and putting a hand on her waist to pull her close to him. His lips pressed back to Marilyn's, a smile playing at his lips. "But I have something of a distraction..." He mused, situating her in his lap, showing her precisely what he wanted with the growing erection in his boxers that was all hers. If she wanted it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 8:52 pm

With him in the water before her Mari felt a pang of selfconsciousness, completely naked in the bath and wishing she'd put bubbles in. This was so...new. New territory. Alarm bells ringing in her head that she was an idiot and had very obviously not thought this through at all.

Which showed in the way she briefly faltered when he pulled her onto his lap and she felt him between her legs, right against her- Mari let out a moan louder than the ones before and her hands went to his shoulders, just grinding over him at first, her nails trailing just enough over his back as she kissed him heatedly. And as much as she wanted this...the potion didn't tell her how. She had no idea what to do. There was no way around it, she'd have to say something. Oh God...

Pulling back slightly she bit her lip, "I want to, believe me, I do," she cracked a half smile because her desire was obvious to both of them, "I just- I've only done it...once and it was so...not like this. I'm not...I'm not sure what to do..." She admitted, fully ready for him to laugh in her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Potion Accident (AU - Jari)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next