Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Annagramma Hawkeye Today at 4:02 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Potion Accident (AU - Jari)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Jake didn't miss the falter, sometimes that happened, and he new how to deal with it, most of the time. And it seemed the witch had sorted that out when she started grinding in his lap. The moan helped too, slipping from her lips in to his mouth as he pulled her closer to him, enjoying the friction and the slow build up to release tension.

"I want to, believe me, I do,"

Oh for fuck's sake... Jake thought to himself, quite sure she was about to bail on him before anything had happened. Well, perhaps that was for the best, but he didn't wish to be left with a throbbing erection in a heavily scented bath.

"I just- I've only done it...once and it was so...not like this. I'm not...I'm not sure what to do..."

Poker face... poker face. "That's fine." Jake told her softly, pressing his lips to hers once more and taking her hands from his shoulder, showing her down his chest, his abs and then down to his waist band of his boxers. "These need to go." He told her, though she'd probably worked that out. Lifting her enough to help her take the boxers off, Jake sat Marilyn back on his lap once his boxers were gone, taking her right hand and directing it to his erection, setting a firm but slow pace to stroke his shaft.

Once she seemed to settle, Jake moved his hand between her thighs, teasing her clit to begin with, caressing gently and then dipping inside of her. Testing the waters with only one finger first seeing as she'd admitted to practically being a virgin. Whilst he might come off as the 'big-I-am' Jake could be down to earth too. He just had to be told.

"You okay?" Jake asked, not letting up as he kissed her neck, letting out a soft groan as she teased his erection in just the right manner.

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:30 pm

"That's fine."

Oh? Oh... Mari kissed him back and nodded at his careful instruction, pulling his boxers off slowly and biting back a soft moan at the sight of him and how hard he was, for her, she realised with a shiver. Letting him guide her hand the witch got the hang of it soon enough and nearly cried out from pleasure when he began teasing her, her brown eyes wide with surprise at first, then closing as her hips automatically moved against his hand and she tightened her grip on him pleasurably, swiping her thumb over his crown causing him to gasp softly.

Marilyn's back was arching under his administrations to her body and her eyes were half closed, breathing heavier.

"You okay?"

"Y-es..." The word escaped on a breath and she swiped her thumb over his slit again, moaning openly into the room around them, "Please..." Please what she wasn't sure, but please, she thought, something...
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:54 pm

The soft moan that came from her lips at the sight of his member brought a small sound of approval from Jake's lips. Did he like the notion of her finding him that attractive, of course it did, and he was going to make sure the witch knew he was grateful for that.

Each reaction was taken seriously by Jake around his own pleasure, careful when she looked surprised, and then relaxed in to his movements, moving with them. Jake's lips held hers for his own, enjoying the soft sounds of pleasure that left her lips. Marilyn Clement was hot, and he would not deny that and with her moaning for him to 'please...' well, there was no notion of what she wanted exactly, but Jake understood that she probably wanted more.

Even as she caused quite a strong shiver to run down his back.

Leaning over the side of the bath, Jake reached for his wand, muttering a soft protection spell before lying his wand down on the side of the bath. Lifting Marilyn up and closer to him, Jake lowered her gently on his erection, pressing inside of her as he continued to kiss her, letting out soft curses in a whisper against her lips until she'd settled in to his laps.

Raising her up a little, Jake pressed kisses down the witch's neck, thrusting firmly inside her, using the full extent of his length. "You don't need to do anything but hold the position." Jake told her, continuing to thrust inside the witch, hands on her hips to hold her in place. It wasn't amiss that she was new to this, but Merlin it was so good. And he told her that, softly as his lips sucked gently at her collarbone, breathing hitching intermittently.

Whatever stroke of luck he'd fell upon this morning, he was grateful.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 11:53 pm

As he obliged her vague plea Mari kissed him back, hands in his hair as he gently slid into her and her spine arched, pressing them closer together, her mouth open in a silent outcry against his lips when he was fully inside. Merlin's beard, she felt ecstatic. Every nerve ending in her body was on fire as he touched and kissed her, his soft curses against her skin sounded like the best melody in the world. Her imagination had done this no justice...

"You don't need to do anything but hold the position."

Marilyn nodded, moaning freely now with each new thrust, mostly incoherent, sometimes a curse, or even his name falling softly from his lips because he'd robbed her of proper speech, thrusting at just the right angle. Her dark eyes half-closed and her somewhat swollen lips parted as her fingers ran through his hair. Then she decided to try something she remembered, and thrust her hips against his when he pushed in again. The explosion of senses knocked another outcry from the witch's lips. Oh that, that was good. So she did it again, pressing her lips to his again as their movies grew more passionate.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 10:43 am

Watching the witch as he entered, despite being very close, made it very clear to Jake that she was having trouble showing what she felt. The silent outcry making him smirk as he kissed at her neck, her jaw, nipping lightly on her ear, anything to make her remember the notion of noise for his benefit.

Even in the first few thrusts he was gaining what he wanted, his name torn from her lips, moans falling freely. This was what Jake Newbury lived for, listening to the sound of women coming undone from his careful ministrations. Though, in fairness, there was nothing careful about the way he was thrusting inside Marilyn. The deep, fast thrusts were working their magic quite nicely as their lips moved with one another, drawing soft gasps from Jake each time their hips met.

But a soft moan left him as she upped the game, thrusting down on him as he moved up, really upping the friction as they moved. He wasn't the only one though, Marilyn's moans became louder in that moment and Jake knew she was enjoying herself. Moving his left hand from her waist, Jake's fingers moved to her clit as he thrust, teasing it with slow but firm circles, changing to caress the nub after a small while.

His lips stayed on hers though, their breath hot as it mingled. Breath that only became more difficult as Jake sped up the pace, wanting her to... Well, enjoy the moment so that he might get the change again.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:17 pm

Louder curses fell from the girls lips as her brain pretty much short circuited, words Marilyn Clement didn't usually utter out loud, ever in fact, but this wasn't really Marilyn. Well, it was, but she wouldn't normally give into the urge.

Meanwhile Callum was pacing corridors, unsure as to why Marilyn wasn't jumping his bones and begging to be with him. She must want that, right? Who didn't? Apparently she didn't. But what could she want then? If the potion had even worked... Oh Merlin, if Rogers fucked up the potion he was gonna kill him- Oh! Opening the door to the prefects bathroom to perhaps ponder in a bath he stopped dead in his tracks, mid thought of 'Good thing Penny gave me the passw-'

There was, without a doubt, Marilyn Clement, back to him and practically bouncing on- Oh No... Newbury. Great. Open mouthed his remained frozen for another moment before a very loud moan, Jake's name, from the witch in question ripped him to reality and he quickly turned heel and left, quietly closing the door, standing outside with wide eyes. Well. That...backfired. Badly.

Mari, blissfully unaware, was slowly becoming undone under his ministrations and it became more and more obvious, as her fingers tangled in his hair, their lips crashing together passionately, her moans breaking into his mouth and against his mouth like tidal waves. She could feel the end coming closer, what she'd wanted was reality but it was going to finish soon. And she had no idea what came afterwards, but that didn't matter right now.

"Jake... I'm- I'm-" She tried to whisper against his lips but he kept going, pushing her over the edge, practically screaming his name.
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 12:44 pm

The amount of moans filling the room was incapable to be calculated, Jake was quite happy to let her hear him in that moment, the bathroom only making them louder with the vast open space, echoing at times. Her name never graced his lips, Jake was careful never to fall prey to such closeness with anyone. But that didn't mean he was quiet, oh no, with each moan that left Marilyn's lips, he egged her on with a soft 'yes' tumbling from his lips.

It was great, knowing you were only the second person to get this far with someone, hearing them come undone for you, and Jake was revelling in the moment as his lips moved from Marilyn's to her neck. Sucking a small mark in to his skin as his attempt of a signature of the women he'd been with.

But as his eyes lifted from her neck, he noted someone in the door, and the Head Boy's lips pulled in to a smirk. Callum. Both of them had a knack for trying to be the one girls fell head over heels for, and Jake could see he'd beaten the Nightshade once more. And with very careful, but clear words, he managed to tell Marilyn something he knew would piss the other boy off completely.

"Don't hold back... Marilyn." He breathed, playing with her emotions as he forced a moan to come with her name. The door was closed not a moment later and Jake concentrated back on the witch, bringing his lips back to hers.

"Jake... I'm- I'm-"

"Mmm." Jake replied, feeling her come undone around him a moment later, and following her quite soon after with two, long full thrusts inside her. Eyes closing, Jake wrapped his arms around the witch as a smug grin touched his features. They were quiet for a few moments as Jake enjoyed the temporary high before he spoke. "I think the outcome of the game is looking much better now..." He mused, resting his head back on the side of the bath. It was already a good outlook, but it was the least he could do to make it seem like she'd been worth it.

Another short pause.

"You have a friend outside waiting for you. He looked a little put out." Jake whispered, not in to the whole cuddling after sex thing.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:03 pm

"Don't hold back... Marilyn."

When he moaned her name she felt pleasure running through her veins, every nerve ending on fire and the witch tossed her head back, unable to control the loud outcries leaving her lips, letting him mark her simply because she didn't even notice. She wasn't paying attention.

And soon it was impossible. Wave after wave of ecstasy rushing through her entire body, tearing screams from her throat, mixing with the sound of the water around them as their movement grew quick and hard. Mari could not even begin to think about what she had done before he was dropping a quip about the game and she murmured assent, eyes still closed as the high flowed to a steady ebb.

But all things come to an end. And when the orgasm ebbed she opened her eyes in shock, pulling away from Jake quickly, breath coming slightly quicker as she crossed her arms over her chest in some vague effort at decency.

"You have a friend outside waiting for you. He looked a little put out."

"What?" Worry riddled her features, along with confusion. Oh God, what had she done. Why- Callum. Rogers. The potion. That's when he started.

"Callum? And- Oh- Oh my God, the potion..." Tears welled up in her big brown eyes as she scrambled out, summoning a towel to wrap around herself as she quickly changed in a stall, drying herself with her wand and not even checking how her hair looked (very, very curly). She'd given in to what she'd wanted, but now she could forget every fantasy. Because Jake Newbury didn't give a shit about her.

With that thought, and not a single look back, she ran out, knocking straight into Callum as she opened the door.

"Newbury, Clement? Really? He's who you wanted? Tsk, tsk, I thought you were untouchable. I thought you had better taste than that..."

"You thought I'd want you," she retorted, afew tears escaping that she wiped away quickly, "So you had Rogers spill that potion on me?"

"Yes, but don't get your...panties... in a bunch, it only pushes you to do what you already want to."

Mari shook her head, feeling like she couldn't feel more humiliated if she tried. So she ran away, straight to the Belladonna common room, past Mike and the team members who'd seen her leave with Jake, tears slowly spilling as she hurried into the dorm room and shut the curtains around her bed.

Well. She'd gone and made a right fool of herself, now...
Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:22 pm

"Callum? And- Oh- Oh my God, the potion..."

The confusion on the witch's features was mirrored on Jake's features a moment later, wondering what she was on about when she mentioned a potion. He hadn't given her anything... They had been safe... And by the sounds of it she already knew it had been Callum that had stood in the door way.

Marilyn was pulling away a moment later, and Jake didn't try to stop her. He wasn't bothered if this had just been a way of getting one up on the Nightshade Captain, because Jake had enjoyed the moment, but it seemed that wasn't quite the case. Lifting himself from the water, Jake dried himself off with his wand before leisurely getting his clothes on. Ignoring the witch for the most part because she seemed to have gotten what she wanted and decided to scram.

Ah well.

"Newbury, Clement? Really? He's who you wanted? Tsk, tsk, I thought you were untouchable. I thought you had better taste than that..."

Just as Jake suspected, the Nightshade was still there. Jake smirked at that notion, shouldering his blazer and moving across the room to the door. Jealousy was not one of Callum's well hidden traits, and it showed. But what caught him off was the notion of a potion that had backfired.

Footsteps followed and Jake stepped out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him. "To bad, Callum. Seems the ones you try too hard for deflect straight to me." Jake told the boy with a very confident smirk on his lips. "Pity too, she's very good. Her ass... mmm, definitely missed out."

The first swipe Jake ducked away from with a chuckle. "Chill out, man. If she comes your way, we'll at least know you have the room for your tiny..." Jake's eyes motioned downwards and Callum just looked horrified. Jake had slept with too many girls in the school to not know how poor the other Quidditch Captain was endowed. "And put your wand away, I would hate to have to fill in an expulsion form for you." Jake added, watching the Nightshade glare for a moment before turning on his heel and stalking off.

Satisfied with his work, Jake headed back to the common room, sitting down heavily on the sofa and raising an eyebrow at the worried expressions on his friends face.

"She's crying." Mike told him, not needing to tell Jake who.

"Wasn't my doing." Jake assured him. "We had our fun, then Callum pitched up. She got upset. I'm not really sure what happened for her to get so upset. We had a good time." Jake explained, giving a small shrug because he wasn't sure what else to say, really. "I don't much fancy trying to calm her down, either. I mean, I gave her what she wanted, I can't do much more!"

After a short moment of Mike trying to get Jake to see otherwise, the group settled down to talk of the Quidditch match the next day, and Jake didn't think about the whole situation with Marilyn any further.

He had a game to prepare for.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:49 pm

Marilyn stayed in her dorm for the rest of the evening, aggressively not hungry and very much not wanting to face anyone after the past events. It was mortifying. The witch felt deeply ashamed for running away when she'd realised what had happened, and for letting Callum get to her. Running was for cowards and she knew her dad would be severely disappointed.  Mari had to do something, her father had taught her that Clement's do not let other keep them down. So as much as she wanted to keep her head in the sand and hide away, she knew the only way to make it blow over was to act like it didn't bother her, like she wasn't ashamed and like she didn't care at all. Which meant going about life as she usually would, getting dolled up for the Belladonna-Wormwood game and actually going.

Belladonna green scrunchie fixed just right the girl held her head up high as she walked out the dorm and through the common room, ignoring the stares and whispers and snickers. Unfaltering on the outside, petrified on the inside. Her slightly accelerated breathing was the only hint.

Only two things left to do... Heading down to the teams changing rooms she let herself in, ignoring the catcalls from the start and keeping her eyes fixed forwards. Luckily most of the team was already ready and checking on their brooms and equiptment, and Jake was finishing up when she approached him.

"Hey..." She began, looking anywhere but at him asshe gathered herself, "Don't worry, I'm not here to bother you I just...I need to explain, quickly of course, I know." Taking a short deep breath she apologized for running, it had been rude, and in three concise sentences explained that Callum and Rogers had spillt a potion on her that made her give in to the urges she surpressed. And they happened to involve him. That she didn't regret it or anything, and that it had been amazing.

"...Right. That's it. I'm not stupid, I know your reputation, I don't expect anything. I just wanted to clarify."

(Mari)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potion Accident (AU - Jari)   Potion Accident (AU - Jari) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Potion Accident (AU - Jari)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next