Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» Election Night (Tessa)
Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:38 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

» Alexander Quinn
Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:50 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Cayman Escapade (Jackson)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cayman Escapade (Jackson)   Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 8:57 pm

Sasha was a bit of glad when one of those servicemen did help her up to the boat. She even did thank him there, even if it was not needed. She just has always been the polite one most of the time. She didn't say anything about names even if she wasn't sure why it was named that. She didn't really care about it actually.

Sasha wasn't sure where all those other people went exactly but she didn't care much about it. She wasn't here to know them better for sure. So Sasha just listened what Jackson said there next before she began to even say anything. She just didn't wanna cut him out there.

"Sure if you really need and want it. Of course, if you have money for it," she said with a small smile. She really has never been very into boats and she has actually been on few boats but they weren't anything like this. Those were probably bigger ones than this, you could say probably a ship.

"Oh wow. There are those people who year buy a summer house but barely use it. Anyways yeah stealing it isn't a good thing but then again it could have been fun," she said with a smile. She really can't imagine what those all people did on them. She has never done any stealing, she has stayed away from that. Of course, she isn't saint one, she has done bad things too.

"I don't think I have been on like this one. Well, I have been on real ship few times but I can't recall where I was going. It has been years from that. So yeah actually it seems it will be an interesting trip," she said with a smile again. She really loved to smile a lot. "I don't know much about boats for sure," she added it just in the case.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Cayman Escapade (Jackson)   Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 10:19 pm

It was good to finally hear her talk, Jackson often felt the girl spoke too little and when she did, it was only to agree or support. Her own opinions she kept mum about which - depending on the circumstances - could be very very beneficial. Perhaps that was why he liked hearing her talk on the rare occasions she openly did. In a world of broads and battleaxes, Sasha was... quiet. Beautiful for how rare she really was.

"Ah money," he agreed, trying not to wince at her truthful remark. "The one thing we honest, hardworking folks lack." He didn't need it pointed out, he knew he was about as far away from buying a boat as he was from purchasing the Statue of Liberty. But out on the sea with the sky turning faintly pink, chasing the twinkling stars into hiding and in the company of a beautiful woman, it was easier to dream.

"Here, come watch the sunrise with me," he offered, extending a hand to her and guiding her to the tip of the prow. "You have to trust me okay?" he whispered, holding her gaze for a long moment before helping her up the step so she stood a the highest point of the prow.

"The sun comes out slowly," he whispered, leaning in to her so their voices wouldn't carry far. The wind whipped her fiery hair back, tickling his face as his lips hovered at her ear. "Majestically, it wants all the attention in this moment... And it deserves it." With one hand still holding her firmly in place, Jackson's other hand pointed forwards to where the sky was beginning to lighten.

"We're going to straight into the sun, Sasha. How's that for picture perfect?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cayman Escapade (Jackson)   Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 12:23 am

Sasha usually talked too much and well tried to smile even too much. She knows she needs to open up more there and really let know him who she really is. This isn't the easy thing for her since she isn't really sure who she can trust fully yet. The girl is still learning if she can trust Jackson or not.

"Probably yeah," she said there with shrug. She has never earned any of the money herself. It's mostly her parent's money what she spends. She just uses it for herself whenever it's needed. She noticed sky being pinky too and she must say it was beautiful.

"Let's go," she said with a small smile and she placed her hand on his, mostly because Jackson did offer his hand to her. "I do trust you, I think so at least," she said there. She wasn't yet completely sure about this. When she did stand on the highest spot of the prow the girl tried to not look down, just ahead of her. She wasn't really big fan of high places.

When he suddenly whisper about sun she just smiled and nodded her head. She wasn't sure what to say. "It's beautiful for sure," she had to admit it and going towards it even seemed a perfect idea.

"Yeah, it's picture perfect for sure. I have never seen anything like this before," she added this there now. She knows she is high but not sure how high since she hasn't looked down, so she isn't really yet afraid that she knows once she looks down she is. So yeah looking ahead was a good idea for Sasha right now.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Cayman Escapade (Jackson)   Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 2:33 am

When the witch admitted she had never seen anything like it before, Jackson chuckled quietly, feeling his lips vibrate close to her ear. She seemed to be enjoying the view almost as much as he was. It had been a while since Jackson had seen the sunrise with a girl, and he realized he missed it. Seeing it alone was just not the same.

It took them some time to see the entirety of the great star emerge from the waters, blazing across the sky in shades of pink, red and purple, slowly painting the canvas of the skies with light. Finally though, when the glowing orb was completely above water, Jackson carefully lifted the redhead off the prow and back down to safety, making sure to keep his movements slow and reassuring. Once he'd put her back on her feet, the wizard added "We're almost there. You'll see land in a few minutes."

Just as he spoke, one of the servicemen merged from below deck, coming to stand before them with a sharp salute. The man informed them that they were poised for docking in ten minutes at the western beach. Jackson thanked him for the information before dismissing him.

"That took a lot less time than I expected. Though we're a full two days early. It's Saturday morning here so we have two days to enjoy the islands." Well, for her to enjoy the islands, Jackson doubted he would be doing anything fun before the Summit was over.

As expected, the boat came to a gentle bumpy stop at their destination, the servicemen coming out once again with Sasha's luggage. The men were thanked once again for a wonderful journey and for their service to their country before Jackson and Sasha disembarked, walking atop the narrow, glass walkways enacted just for the reason.

"We're at the Margaritaville Hotel," he announced as they descended into the beach once more, white sand rushing to claim their feet. The fine quality of the sand made Jackson think of the gritty riverbank back home. This was certainly a far cry from Green Lake. "Let's check in and see what they have for breakfast. I'm starving."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cayman Escapade (Jackson)   Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 7:43 am

Sasha was actually glad to see such amazing sunrise with Jackson there. She wasn't sure if she ever again will see something like this one day again. At least she has now already the good memory of this trip.

Actually, the girl was glad to be back on solid ground after that higher place. She, of course, didn't say anything about her fear of heights for now. She is sure if she doesn't look down everything will be alright and this fear isn't anymore so big as it was when she was a kid. She was actually glad to be onshore soon, so she can actually explore the island more. "Oh, nice. This trip was so much shorter than I thought it would be," she said there now.

Sasha listened what the servicemen said now there. She just nodded there. She didn't really say anything about it. There was no need for that really, Jackson said probably what was needed to say back to him.

"Oh, I see. Well, this could be interesting for sure. I hope this trip will be worth of it," she said with a small smile. "Being early is most of the time good thing for sure," she added. The girl didn't know much about this island so exploring it alone probably wasn't such good idea for sure.

Sasha was actually glad that she didn't have to carry her own luggage herself since she knows it might have slow her down. So she did even thank that serviceman for it. After that, she did follow Jackson where they were going. She really wasn't sure. She wasn't familiar with this place at all.

Sasha smiled there and nodded her head. "Oh, nice. Well sure let's go check in. I did actually have breakfast a few hours ago but yeah didn't really eat lunch yeat before coming here. So to eat something will be a good idea. I'm pretty sure even my stomach wants food," she said there with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Cayman Escapade (Jackson)   Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 3:13 pm

"Well, I took care to come earlier on purpose," Jackson admitted as they walked across the beach to the hotel they'd be staying at. "Why not enjoy a few extra government funded days on an island?" Truth be told there was a lot more to it. Being caught unaware at such an important occasion was not high on the list of Jackson's priorities, so arriving early would only mean the young man got a breather and more time to prepare before the actual proceedings began. In truth, he was more nervous than he was letting on, but perhaps Sasha understood on some level because she made such an effort to be unequivocally opportune. She really was the best date he could have brought along.

As they approached the gate, a doorman moved forwards to open the glass doors, greeting them politely. their luggage was taken and they were ushered to the lobby where they were greeted with smiles and compliments. "Blake," Jackson informed them. "There should be a reservation for two."

"Of course," the hostess smiled brightly as she guided them through a magnificent sun room blooming with spring and summer flowers. The scents of the flowers mixed with the beach breeze made for the most wonderfully relaxing thing Jackson had ever experienced. "The master suites are ready, if you'll follow me."

The couple followed her towards the elevator, all the while listening semi absently as she informed them of all the faculties their hotel had to offer. The game rooms, the open bars, the nightly barbecues, the Jacuzzi in their own room, the twenty four hour room service, all of it was only to be expected.

When she led them to their suite, the young politician had to work hard not to gasp. A room big enough to fit three of Merida's houses opened through the hallway, the giant white bed dominating the center. Off to the master bedroom, the hostess showed them through a home office and study, a luxurious bathroom with the inclusive Jacuzzi pool and closets that could fit a year's worth of things instead of just a few days'.

"And if you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach us via intercom. We're available around the clock to help you with whatever services you require." It took a lot of will power not to make a dirty joke at the hostess's expense but he was with a lady, and Sasha deserved better. So Jackson merely thanked the hostess and let her leave, closing the thick wooden doors silently behind her.

Leaving them alone in the room.

"Well, what do you think, Ms. Denver?" he winked once he was sure no one else could hear them from outside. "I hope I haven't disappointed you too terribly."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cayman Escapade (Jackson)   Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 4:47 pm

"Oh, that seems like a good idea. Basically, I would have done same myself probably," she said there with a small smile. She more likely would have come here to be more familiar with the place, so she doesn't get a lost here when she needs to go somewhere since she has never been on this island before. And being late for your meetings wouldn't have been a good idea. Right now she is glad she doesn't have to attend to them.

She followed Jackson there where ever he did go. She looked around her a bit too. She must admit this island looked beautiful and so amazing for sure. She would like to stay here longer time that week and she is sure this probably isn't even optioned here.

After that girl let Jackson deal with all the talking, she just followed there everyone. She just wasn't sure what to say here and there probably wasn't really need to say anything really. So being quiet was probably a good idea.

When they walked into their hotel room then even Sasha was a bit of surprised by its size. She was sure her own room was smaller than this but she knew if compare it to her house then it was probably maybe about the same size or even smaller. The girl had no idea. She listened what the hostess said there and just nodded her head there.

When they were alone finally Jackson asked what she thinks of this room. "Well it looks amazing and you didn't disappoint me," she said with a small smile on her face. "This room is more amazing than I could have imagined," she said there and still was a bit of amazed at it. "Anyways what we do now?" she asked there. She wasn't sure what they were supposed to do now.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Cayman Escapade (Jackson)   Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 5:01 pm

Her excitement and happiness was infectious, it made him slightly giddy. Everything Jackson had worked for these past ten years seemed to be finally paying off. He was living the high life - even if for a short period of time - and doing important work. If he could go back in time and tell that eighteen year old kid in rehab that his life would work out... well, things might be the same actually. All things considered, Jackson was rather proud of that kid.

"Well, its only the second most amazing thing," he grinned mischievously, giving her a meaningful look before pulling the redhead close to him. Close but not quite close enough. Wrapping both his arms around her waist, he examined her with a mock critical eye before breaking out into his goofy grin once more. "The most amazing thing here... happens to be in my arms."

With that, the young man would slowly close the gap between them, all the while aware of her body language and giving her plenty of time to retract if she wished. Should she make no move to stop him, he would slowly seal the distance between them with a soft kiss on her lips.

She tasted divine, like the sun and the sea and the flowers from all those hours ago he had bought. And best of all, she tasted his. When he pulled away, he fancied he detected the kind of brightness in her eyes that accompanied euphoria. When she asked what they would do, he once again pretended to consider her question.

"Hmm," he murmured, still holding her close. "That is a tough question... what should we do..?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cayman Escapade (Jackson)   Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:04 pm

Sasha was yeah always someone who could make people happy most of the time. Even if her life has never really been a happy one. She still seems to be positive and cheerful in her life. It seems to even affect other people around here and she isn't sure why. She probably will never understand this.

She at first didn't understand what Jackson meant with his first sentences there now. That this room was a second most amazing thing but when he had walked closer to her and did wrap his arms around her then her mind began to understand things. This is when Sasha did really understand that Jackson has feelings for her for sure. So now the girl felt very bad at lying about her age.

Sasha was once again a bit of surprised when he came, even more, closer to her. Well, Sasha wasn't sure how to react to it still. It was her second kiss still and her mind said she shouldn't do it but she had no chance to really turn away or push him away his lips were already on hers. So the girl decided to go with the kiss.

Sasha wasn't sure if she did the right thing there to kiss him back or not but she decided to worry about it later. Right now the girl decided to enjoy the moment and not worry about the things really. She was here to have fun. Also, she seemed to enjoy the kiss, so the Sasha was even more confused what she felt for Jackson.

"Well I can't suggest anything since I'm not exactly sure what we can do here," she said with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Cayman Escapade (Jackson)   Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:42 pm

When the young woman innocently admitted to having no suggestions since she wasn't familiar with the place, Jackson couldn't help but laugh. Sometimes, she was just too adorable. "I'm sure you'll think of something," he replied, leaning in for another quick kiss before letting her go. "But for now, I need a shower. I've been travelling for nearly two days and deodorant only stretches so far."

With that, he turned towards the closets. As expected, his bags were already in place. Grabbing his gym bag with the essential change of clothing and personal toiletries, he made his way to the bathroom. "Why don't you have a look at the menus on the TV shelf and decide what we can have for breakfast. Just call the reception and have them send it up. That way we can finally get something to eat.

With that, he closed the opaque glass doors to the bathroom, only his shadow visible through the glass. The shadow however was precise enough to pick up his sleek profile as he took off his shirt and threw it on the floor, followed by his trousers and boxers. The sound of running water began soon after.

"Or if you like, you can join me in the shower," he called out jokingly. He was almost certain Sasha was too much of a lady to do that. Though he had always been taught that it was the quiet ones you had to watch out for. "The water's great."

Last edited by Mimosa Harrington on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cayman Escapade (Jackson)   Cayman Escapade (Jackson) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cayman Escapade (Jackson)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next