Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:19 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

» 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 Emptyby Mimosa Harrington Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes)   Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:48 pm

When the Slytherin started walking towards her, placing both hands on either side of her, Azalea had to consciously make an effort not to move, not to show any signs that she was intimidated by his presence. No, any Nightshade was better than to fall for cheap, proximity tactics like that. Once the blond realized his proximity made no difference to her whatsoever, he would let up.

"I think you should stop asking questions now."

And then he kissed her. His lips rough and hungry as they pushed against hers.

And Azalea closed her eyes.

Her vines wee both silent and deadly as the crept out from under her blouse, coiling themselves around his arms and feet. The American witch kept her eyes closed and her face serene as they lifted the boy up off his feet, looping themselves up onto one of the rafters on the far off ceiling, stringing the boy up by his hands and binding his legs together to keep him from flailing. Without looking, Azalea knew he was exactly two and a half feet up off the floor of the greenhouse, shock probably the dominant expression on his face.

"I don't think you should presume to tell me to do anything Joshua," she replied, as quiet as she was deadly.

Back to top Go down
Joshua Murray
Adult
Adult
Joshua Murray

Birthday : 1996-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes)   Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:48 pm

Of all the things Josh might have expected from the Professor, being tied from the rafters was not one he'd banked on. His wrists bore the weight of his body as he looked down at her with a smirk. "Never put you down as having such unusual tastes, Professor." The young wizard commented lazily, looking up at the vines holding him to the rafters. Impressive work, something he'd have to keep in mind for later...

"I don't think you should presume to tell me to do anything Joshua,"

"I don't think you should presume you intimidate me by dangling me a couple of feet of the floor, Azalea." The boy shot back, his eyes turning back to the American witch. From this angle... Was it his imagination or did she look more attractive? The boy titled his head, drinking her in as he decided what to do next.

"You called me here for a reason, now what did you want?" The boy demanded, still hanging from the rafters with no resistance. He was enjoying the whole thing in a manner his body was still trying to catch up with. And that could only lead to bigger and better things.

~ Profile ~
Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 Signat10
Signature by the amazing Jess! <3
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes)   Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:49 pm

"Never put you down as having such unusual tastes, Professor.

Azalea's eyes snapped open as irritation crept into her system like a slow acing venom. Not only was the Slytherin not jarred by her move but he was attempting to toy with her. What did he hope to achieve, a blushing brunette? The witch silently thanked Granny Weatherwax she had never been the type to blush.

The use of her own name set her teeth on edge, making the vines cut into his skin a little more tightly than before, directly affected by her mood towards the boy.

"You called me here for a reason, now what did you want?"

"I'll make you a deal," the Nightshade suggested lightly, making no move to release him from his temporary prison. "I won't report your gross misbehavior towards a Professor and you tell me what happened to Yoshi. Does that sound fair, Joshua?" His cool gaze was matched by her own as the girl surveyed him from beneath long chocolate lashes, letting him know that he had no hope in hell of phasing her if that was what he wanted.

"I would even be generous enough to not mention to anyone how I came across whatever information you give me... if you cooperate."

Back to top Go down
Joshua Murray
Adult
Adult
Joshua Murray

PostSubject: Re: Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes)   Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:49 pm

As the vines wrapped around his wrists tighter, Josh only chuckled at her lack of self restraint. The poor girl believed that causing him pain would be a bad thing, but the boy merely thrived in the whole idea. Pain was a switch few could turn on and off, but Josh had turned it in to an asset of its own. No show of pain exuded the boy, merely amusement as she tried to get something from him.

"I won't report your gross misbehavior towards a Professor and you tell me what happened to Yoshi. Does that sound fair, Joshua?"

The amused smile didn't cease as she asked him once more what had happened to the Hufflepuff, a disappointed sigh came from the boy to let her know what he thought of her ideas. "I won't tell you, Azalea. There's nothing you can do, unless you deem it okay to kill me too?" He replied in an icy tone as his eyes locked with hers in a manner that dared her to speak out against him.

The mention of not telling anyone made him chuckle to himself. "No one gives information on the Murray's and lives another day." He muttered to himself, making sure to keep his eyes firmly on her. She didn't know what she was getting herself in to, how could she?

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes)   Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:50 pm

"I won't tell you, Azalea."

She had to work to keep her expression neutral when all she wanted to do was smirk with satisfaction. She knew he knew something about the death, perhaps even the murder, of Yoshi Sohma, so now it was just a matter of getting him to tell.

"There's nothing you can do, unless you deem it okay to kill me too?"

The words hit her with physical force making her flinch as the accusation made home in her chest via means of an invisible dagger? The rest of his words didn't even registered as the witch processed what he had just accused her of.

Killing Yoshi.

Why would... was Yoshi really killed?

Her vines went limp as Azalea stood frozen at the spot, dropping Josh unceremoniously from his previous position, letting him stumble to the floor in the wake of his accusation.

"How could you..." the witch trailed of, the hurt and shock evident in her eyes. "How dare you?"

Back to top Go down
Joshua Murray
Adult
Adult
Joshua Murray

PostSubject: Re: Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes)   Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:50 pm

When the vines unceremoniously dropped Josh to the floor, he very quickly right himself as he stumbled, pushing himself back to his feet. If it hadn't been such a surprise of a drop, he'd have landed fine, but he wasn't expecting her to give up quite so easy. Azalea had more fight than that, didn't she?

"How could you..." the witch trailed of, the hurt and shock evident in her eyes. "How dare you?"

Josh's eyes searched hers frantically as he tried to find the meaning of that look in hers. That couldn't be... Was it? If Josh Murray had been what was deemed a normal child he may have been able to recognise that the look in Azalea's eyes was most definitely one of hurt. As it was, he could only tell that something was wrong. And that confused his internal monologue as he took a step closer to the girl.

Tentative.

The step was to much for the Slytherin though, as he stepped back and looked at her helplessly, he didn't understand the situation. She was confusing him. "I..." Josh frowned at even the single syllable before looking back up at her. So many things happening out of his control were pushing the boy to the limit. It wasn't fair, in his mind, because he was a Murray.

Murray's always had what they wanted.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

PostSubject: Re: Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes)   Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:51 pm

"You may leave," Azalea repaid quietly, looking away from him and towards the side of one of the glass walls, trying to make the words he'd uttered disappear as the false things that they were. "You won't be phrased with questions again," she added for good measure, dismissing the boy.

Because try as she might, Azalea couldn't ignore the seed of doubt Josh Murray had planted in her mind., Had Yoshi Sohma died because of her..?

Was there going to be another person added to her personal kill list?

Back to top Go down
Joshua Murray
Adult
Adult
Joshua Murray

PostSubject: Re: Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes)   Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:51 pm

"You may leave,"

Josh didn't need telling twice, he was out of his comfort zone and he wanted to get away. The third year turned on his heel and quickly moved out of the green house without another word. Words wouldn't do anything to help him work out what was going on. No, he need space. He needed direction.

Louise.

Yes, he'd go and check on Louise. That would bring normality back around. Louise would witter on about stupid things and they would resume to normality. He just needed to get away from the Professor and that strange look in her eyes.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes)   Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman ain't savin' shit (Josh - violent themes)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2