Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Guest Speaker (Azalea)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josie LeBlanc
Adult
Adult
Josie LeBlanc

Birthday : 2004-08-04

Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guest Speaker (Azalea)   Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 6:13 pm

"Thanks. I've not had a good drink in a while, not since Christmas last year. I've been far too busy with Quidditch to let myself go and get drunk." Which was the truth, she had not touched alcohol unless it was butterbeer since last year. Something that she regretted but due to Quidditch it was hard to figure out when would be a good time to go and party and get pissed. "Huh..." She blinked when Azalea told her she couldn't get drunk. While she'd love to know how that was possible, she didn't question further, touched that Azalea would tell her something like that.

"See, you'd think that Kiranjeet would understand, considering that half of our matches are abroad and sometimes we're away for weeks on end..." She could never understand people who got into relationships only to start pulling away from it the moment it turned into a long-distance one. It shouldn't matter whether you were together 24/7 or you were thousands of miles away. "You're right, it's never easy but if you love someone, no matter what you should be there for them, even if they are thousands of miles away from you." Not to mention, you shouldn't really be bringing your problems to practice, it just brought the whole dynamic down for the team and other girls tended to stay away from Kiran anyway and this was just making it worse. "I'm kind of jealous of her to be honest... she has such an attentive boyfriend who is clearly madly in love with her but here she is... acting like it's the end of the world for her."

Chaser for Holyhead Harpies || 23 || Single || Profile
Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 S1BczGA
The beautiful avatar and signature had been made by Lola @TDA.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Guest Speaker (Azalea)   Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 7:03 pm

Upon hearing that Josie hadn't drunk properly since last Christmas, the brunette let out a soft sound if sympathy. But she knew first hand how grueling Quidditch training regiments could be. While she didn't remember exactly what kind of routine Jake had had to maintain back in Moose Jaw, she knew it wasn't an easy one.

Azalea was however surprised to hear the redhead say out loud what she herself had been hesitant over, that Kiranjeet - and people in long distant relationships in general - should be more understanding. With her own current work schedule, she found it difficult to see Jake and the children as often as she liked, yet it hadn't lessened her feelings for her family any.

"I'm kind of jealous of her to be honest... she has such an attentive boyfriend who is clearly madly in love with her but here she is... acting like it's the end of the world for her."

"I've known Jacques Clement for a few years snow... and I have never known him to do anything halfheartedly," she smiled fondly as she pictured the young French heir. "He would move worlds for Kiran... anything that was within his powers. But..." How could she explain that despite being a Clement, some things were not in his control. He had always suspected his relationship with the Quidditch star was doomed to fail, yet he hadn't been any less fond of her.

"But I guess that's none of our business," she hastily added, not wanting to venture into the territory of gossiping. "If Kiran loses out on a man like him out of stubbornness, then she is the unlucky one, though I know it will hurt my friend beyond compare."

Back to top Go down
Josie LeBlanc
Adult
Adult
Josie LeBlanc

Birthday : 2004-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Guest Speaker (Azalea)   Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2023 7:31 pm

She took a sip of her firewhiskey, wincing slightly as the alcohol burned as it slid down her throat; while she loved it, she could never get used to the burn. Thinking of Quidditch and her team, Josie made a mental note to order a good handful of tickets from her coach for any Harpies match they could choose for the kiddos that would join her lecture. It would be something they could look forward to and she knew that a 'prize' would be a good incentive for them to do well in the lesson.

"I've only known him through Kiranjet whenever she would bring him around to the team meet-ups and even from so far away you can see that the man would do anything for her." Which not many could claim to have in relationships. "He's amazing and she should be lucky to have snared such a man as a partner. Her loss if she loses him due to her own insecurities." She shrugged, not apologetic at all about how she sounded.

Chaser for Holyhead Harpies || 23 || Single || Profile
Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 S1BczGA
The beautiful avatar and signature had been made by Lola @TDA.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: Guest Speaker (Azalea)   Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 15, 2023 11:27 am

Once again, Azalea found herself impressed with Josie's open, honest way of speaking. It appeared the redhead wasn't worried about offending anyone when it came to speaking her mind and Azalea hoped her friend would never change in that respect. "Well, I guess whatever happens to them will, it's just a shame hat its going to hurt everyone involved," the deputy Headmistress concluded, taking another sip of her drink. The alcohol burned pleasantly down her throat, warming her up form the insider.

The women remained at the pub for the next two hours, their conversation moving on to much lighter topics. the drinks were strong and kept coming and eventually, Josie developed a wonderful color to her cheeks while Azalea's features remained much the same. Should the Quidditch player observe, there were no physical signs of intoxication on the brunette.

They finally said goodbye and left the club, promising to meet again after Josie was done with her flying lesson to go over her experience and share any notes she may have. Azalea left feeling pleasantly unburdened, she had really needed some good company and strong drinks to make the world settle for the night.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guest Speaker (Azalea)   Guest Speaker (Azalea) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guest Speaker (Azalea)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2