Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) Empty
PostSubject: Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)   Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:03 pm

Severine had finally taken some advice from her sister and gotten herself dolled up for the afternoon. The girl wore a semi-formfitting dress and for once, makeup. Her lips were adorned in a red color, the lids of her eyes colored with a gradient matching the navy of her dress. Her hair was left down in slight curls. She felt good about herself, better than she had in weeks and so she decided she would go out and have fun.

The Three Broomsticks had become her go to place and when she entered and sat, an older waiter stopped by to take her order. Usually Severine stuck to the virgin drinks since she was not Of-Age but today, she decided that rules were meant to be bent and broken and Severine was lucky to look older AND have a waiter who was practically drooling over her. "Just a mimosa, thanks," the girl smirked, allowing her French accent to come out a bit thicker than normal, her eyelashes batting so delicately against her face.

When he came back, Severine thanked him and took a small sip. The liquid was refreshing when it hit her tongue and she smiled. She was on her own today, Isaline wouldn't be surprising her with a visit and she really didn't have anyone at Hogwarts but that was perfectly fine. Sometimes you needed some alone time. After the attack, her parents had warned her of leaving Hogwarts but Severine wasn't incredibly scared, she never managed to be in the wrong place at the wrong time so why should she be worried? The girl reclined a slight bit and looked at the menu, wondering if she should order food or not when the bell above the door rang, alerting the staff that yet another guest was trickling in to the not so busy pub.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)   Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Taylor actually didn't have a date for this Hogsmeade weekend since Naomi had firmly rebuffed his attempt to get her to go with him. It felt a little weird going by himself since he'd almost always been with a girl since fourth year started for these times out of the castle, but as he walked along by himself he found that he didn't mind it all that much. He had on a nice pair of dark jeans, a long-sleeved button down shirt, a warm jacket that looked nice with it. It was about lunch time by the time he got to the little village and he headed to The Three Broomsticks, relishing in the warmth as he walked inside and it took the chill off.

Originally he'd been planning on just getting a table to himself, but that was before he saw Severine Charlot all dolled up with nobody to keep her company. Any pureblood worth his salt knew about the family, even though he hadn't really talked much to her before. Deciding it couldn't hurt to go for it, he walked over to the table and placed a hand on the empty chair, though not pulling it out yet. "You're looking lovely today Miss Charlot. Are you expecting a date?" he asked, before saying what he really wanted to. "I'd love to join you if I wouldn't be ruining anything. Is that alright?" Taylor wasn't trying to be pushy like he would with some girls, because he for once felt like he was the one out of his league trying this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)   Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Despite not knowing the Richardson family, Severine had heard about the Wilkes family, perhaps only because she remembered Alexande or Isaline mentioning something about the elder Wilkes girl. She herself, had seen the younger Wilkes child, Taylor, around Hogwarts and in classes. He was only a year younger than her and she was certain even Isaline would agree that his features were pleasing to the eye. However, the issue was he was younger. Though it couldn't hurt to be friends, no? Father would be proud since his family was Pureblooded and it would be nice to have someone at Hogwarts once more.

She saw him enter and shot a small smile in his direction before she realized that he was already headed in her direction. He placed his hand on the chair opposite her and she couldn't help but wonder what he wanted. "Why thank you," the girl responded softly, "I am expecting no one." Believe it or not, she couldn't get a date but that was not something she could get, though she wasn't going to tell him that. "That's fine," the girl stated, a bit of concern running through her head. Was she about to get herself into something she didn't want to? Was he just looking for a friend? She guessed she'd find out sooner or later. Either way, the company was nice.

She smiled up to him and waited for him to be seated. Another sip of her mimosa bringing relief to her concerns.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)   Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:46 pm

Taylor almost immediately picked up on Severine's nervousness when he asked if he could join her, and frowned a little. Sure he'd dated around a little but he'd never thought he'd done anything overly mean to a girl to start getting a bad reputation. When she told him he could be seated after a moment he smiled back, and took a seat. That was when he noticed what she was drinking and raised an eyebrow. "Could you get me one of those too, you think?" he asked hopefully. A mimosa wasn't his favorite, but he had tried them before and did enjoy them.

After a couple moments he figured he should let her know that he didn't think this was a date or anything, even though he would be all for it if it was. "Look, I just wanted to talk if you're alright with that. You were here all alone and I am too, so I figured why not keep each other company. Besides, I know you can do way better than me. Way out of my league." he said, hoping that telling her this would help her relax a little so they could have a good time hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)   Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:58 pm

Severine let out a soft laugh at his question once he sat. Waving the waiter over, she worked her charm on him. "Can I get the same for my friend over there?" The waiter did not seem pleased to see Taylor with her, but abided by her wishes nevertheless. Did he really think he had a chance with her? She watched him grumble a bit as he walked away to place the other drink order. "I think you owe me," Severine smiled slightly, unsure of what he could get her as payback.

Severine had hoped she didn't make him feel bad by her nervous vibes but it was evident that he did when he spoke. "Talking is perfectly fine," Severine reassured him. "I'm enjoying the company, really," she added, "as long as you won't nag me like my sister would." Severine nearly scoffed when he finished off his sentence. "What are you talking about? I am not!" The girls cheeks reddened, "Besides I've never even dated." She was embarrassed about admitting something so innocent, but she wanted to make him feel like she wasn't out of his league, even if others would agree.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)   Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:09 pm

When she told him that he owed her Taylor found himself thinking that this was getting a lot more interesting. "Fair enough. Taylor Wilkes, at your service. What can I do or get for you that you couldn't get on your own, though?" he asked, genuinely curious. Unless she wanted his dad to track down some rare animal or animal parts for her he really wasn't sure what he could help her with. He did decently well in his classes, but he knew she was just as smart if not more so than he was.

Taylor just laughed at that, having heard stories about Isaline from his own older sister. "No worries there. We didn't even know each other well enough for me to know what to nag you about, so I think you're probably safe." he said with a wink. Raising an eyebrow at that, he just chuckled. "Oh Severine, you really are. You're gorgeous, come from an even better family than mine, and clearly have higher standards than I do when it comes to dating. I'm not just saying this to be nice, you really are a catch." he told her seriously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)   Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 7:42 pm

"I'll let you know when I decide," the girl replied, knowing he was right but wondering if there was just maybe something he could do. Of course she could make him carry her books or her bags when they leave for holiday, she could make him be her fake boyfriend and get her roses for the upcoming day of love but that felt wrong so she would need to think. She could even make him do her homework or let her copy off him or something. Maybe make him help her study, who knew. The Charlot was unpredictable.

"Good thing there," she stated, "but she doesn't know me either and instead tells me I need to look more presentable and get a boyfriend." Severine rolled her eyes thinking about her sister's suggestions for her life. He was lying but it still brought a deep red color to Severine's face. "Oh stop that," she said with a slight giggle, "I do hold standards, but they're really as simple as being Pureblood and being able to deal with all of this." She knew she had a shitty personality, she was prideful and arrogant, what Pureblood heiress wasn't, and because of it, people steered clear. "If you think you fit that description then I won't argue, you very well may," she smiled, taking another sip from her drink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)   Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:12 am

Taylor gulped when he heard that and saw the gears turning her head of what she would have him do. "Oh no, I know that look. My big sister gets it all the time when she's plotting something I won't like." he said with a groan. Sure, maybe he was being a bit dramatic about this, but when a girl he owed got a devious look in their eyes it was never, ever good for him. Perhaps Severine would how mercy and make it something easy...if he was lucky. He always thought it was good to prepare for the worst and hope for the best, though.

Upon hearing the words look more presentable he raised an eyebrow. "Seriously, look more presentable? I mean, not that I stare or anything...but you always look great whenever I see you." Taylor said, not understanding why her sister would say such things. "Stop what?" he asked innocently. "Giving you honest answers about what I think about things?" He wasn't nearly as good as his sister in manipulating conversations, but he knew how to get a point across, and met her eyes to let her know he'd meant everything he said just now about her. "Being able to deal with all of what? You seem pretty cool to me. In fact, if you're game I wouldn't mind turning this casual meeting into a date. No pressure, of course." he added.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)   Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 5:55 pm

Severine saw the nervousness in the boys eyes and chuckled a bit. This was turning into the best company she'd had in awhile and he was Pureblood. It was a score. "Relax," she breathed, "I'm not going to make you murder someone or something." She didn't know what he was so worried about, maybe his sister could think something devious but not Severine. Her paybacks usually weren't super horrendous. One time when they were younger, Leoni begged Severine to take the fall for something and she did, but Leoni was stuck doing her assignments for two months.

She saw Taylor's brow raise as he questioned Isaline's words. "Well I appreciate it but once I visited her with a messy bun and workout pants and she flipped out. I still totally pulled off the look since it was a lazy weekend, but she wasn't impressed." Severine tried to be more down to earth sometimes, but it just didn't seem to work that way when you were raised standing on a pedestal. "You're trying to butter me up," she replied with a smile, "and it's totally working." Severine had to admit that she has been prideful of herself before, but now he made it worse. He had also restored the confidence she had slowly begun to lose. "I guess sometimes I can be a bit arrogant and prideful and other people don't appreciate that." Severine shrugged. "Someone told me I put myself on a pedestal," the girl added, thinking about how the Richardson boy said she thought she was better.

"Oh," the girl said, a bit surprised, "I guess...I wouldn't mind." Sev let out a small smile, unaware of what happened on dates. This was officially her first one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)   Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:07 pm

Taylor shook his head when she assured him she wouldn't be having him murder someone. "I didn't think you would do anything like that, but girls can be devious when it comes to these things. For all I know you're going to...I don't know make me dress up as a drag queen and go to lunch like that." he said, shuddering in horror at the thought. After he said that he clamped his hand firmly over his mouth, not going to give her any more ideas. Sometimes he cursed his impulsive nature to blurt out what came to mind, this was one of those times.

A mental image of her in a messy bun and tight workout pants popped into his head, and in his mind at least she looked really good in those pants. "I bet your butt looked really good in those workout pants, though." Taylor said, teasing her further to see how she'd react. When she told him his plan of buttering up was working Taylor smirked, pleased with himself. "What can I say, us Slytherins no how to persuade people." he quipped back. He just shrugged when she talked about her pride and that she apparently put herself on a pedestal. Leaning in, he whispered quietly. "Not to sound like a total ass, but some people are just plain better than others. Being raised properly helps, of course."

"Excellent. Let's polish off our drinks and then explore Hogsmeade some. If we're on a date I totally have to walk around with you on my arm and make all the guys jealous." Taylor told her, smiling widely. He was on a date with arguably one of the hottest girls in school, hard to beat this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)   Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mimosas and Makeup (Taylor)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next