Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 am

Jackson,

Yeah, I meant those. I guess I haven't yet grown up from being a kid yet.

Oh well, I don't know what to say about this. Don't know much about politics for sure. Never really understood things like that and haven't much of interest in them. So I have no idea if set to be failure or not.

Well, I'm always trying to be positive about things. Also just figured you need some kind of support in all this. At times encouraging words are what people need. So I figured it would be a good idea to say that you will do great there and won't fail. And yes I'm a real person.

I'm not sure how I should reply to that question what you asked really. Since I'm really not sure if it's such good idea. Yes, of course, I will think about it before I give you real answer for it.

Oh well yeah, I have read somewhere when it was held and where. It seems like an interesting idea to go there. Then again like I said I need to think about it for awhile. Even if I don't have yet any plans for my summer then I basically could go there.

Well, I guess I don't talk that much as that harpy you know. Anyways yeah you make a sound like I don't have any choice but to come but I won't say yes to your offer yet. Like I said I will think about it.

Oh well, thanks, I guess for saying I'm beautiful.

So yeah I will think about it and let you know so soon as I have come to my final decision.

Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 11:49 am

Date: 21st April, 2023

RE: From the Campaign Trail (ish)

Hi sweetheart!

i got inspired by you and bought cotton candy from a kiosk after work today! I risked my manly reputation by walking with a giant pink fluff ball because you know what, you're right. Who needs to be grown up all the time. Candy for dinner is best dinner.

Also, you misunderstand Sasha. I never meant to say you have no choice. Quite the opposite, you are the captain of your own life, you steer it however you want and if that means you won't be docking at the Cayman Islands come summer, that is perfectly okay. it won't make any difference between us, I promise.

Okay well it might make one difference, I'll have to come see you during the summer if you don't want to go on a holiday with me. But that's a pretty minor adjustment, I've been meaning to hit the UK anyway. Opposition research and all, our damn DOJ tracks everything. Wouldn't want a repeat of the 2017 /18 catastrophes.

I'm taking the weekend to continue reading through the material on the ICWW. After a solid twenty days of headbanging, everything's finally starting to make sense. I should have paid more attention to Magical History in school, Miss Azalea warned me but I never listened, God rest her soul.

I hope you're doing okay. Don't forget to have fun amidst all the studying. Even the prettiest flower wilts when it stays indoors.

Jackson

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 16, 2017 12:17 pm

Jackson

Wow. It has been awhile I have had cotton candy. You made me want to go and buy some now too. Maybe I'll do it later today. Depends really if I have the time or not for it.

Well probably yeah everyone decided what they wanna do in their lives. Just I have never really decided yet exactly what I wanna do with my life. Making decisions for long-term time has never been my strongest skill for sure. Just I tend to changes my plans way too often.

I just haven't yet decided what I do in summer. So I can't be yet certain if I can come or not. So I can't really say yes or no yet. I wanna come there since it seems like an interesting idea but then again I'm not sure. Wait what happened then? I think I might have forgotten.

Oh well, good luck with reading all that still. You probably should have yeah. Then again not all of us find history always the interesting subject. It can be boring yes.

I do have fun yes. I don't always study. I do hang out with my friends too and have fun with them. I don't always sit indoors and study.

Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 5:08 am

Date: 1st May, 2023

RE: From the Campaign Trail (ish)

Guess who just got their official, fancy looking invitation to the ICWW Summit for this year? If you answered Jackson Blake, devilishly Handsome, 3rd and 4th District Representative, Milwaukee Legislator, then ding ding ding, you are our lucky winner!

I guess this confirms it, the Summit isn't some giant prank and I'm really representing the U.S in this. Talk about pressure. But I'm almost up to date with all my reading and I think I have a decent grasp of the concept. At least enough to make a firm case at the Summit amidst all those plutocrats and pompousses. It's going to be quite the horse and pony show with all those big wigs but I'm sure I can hold my own.

Though the best part is, I get the week before three Summit off, to "prepare". Ha! Little do they know I've been burning the midnight oil like a Wormwood hyped up on Tantrum. So I'll take the week off and go to Green Lake. Can't attend a big Summit without a pep talk from Merida first. And if you decide not to come, I need to go look for a date. It'll be nice to go back home, I haven't seen Merida since the new year and I miss her face.

Hope you're having fun at school, and hey, you mentioned your birthday was in May right? What was the date again? Scared about turning the big two-oh? Officially no more a teenager, ammarite?

Jackson

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Jackson,

Since you asked me to guess who was officially invited to summit then yes I figured it was you. Who else could it have been? Anyways well done getting the invite to there. You do deserve it.

Seems like yeah it will be a real thing soon. You will do great there. You just have to believe in yourself. And of course, understand what you need to represent there exactly. So you will won't mess up.

Oh well done then. Sure go and visit Merida before you go there if you really miss her. It seems like a good idea, so do it. Just relax before everything big event and some fun there at Green Lake. I probably think I can go there with you, at least right now I don't have any other plans for summer.

My birthday is 13th May. I know some say 13 is an unlucky number but to be honest I don't care much about it. So far it has been an okay day for me. Even yeah I barely celebrate my birthday. Anyways this year I don't have anything planned for my birthday too. It's like any other day in my life. But yes I have some fun with my friends. So yes I'm doing good still.

Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:38 pm

Date: 10th May, 2023

RE: A Summitin' We Will Go!

Aw Yis! Score for the Jax Man! You just made my day by confirming your summer plans with me. I am honored, Ma'am, and much obliged. If I had a hat, I'd tip it your way. For now, this letter will have to do.

Seriously though Sash, thanks a bunch for agreeing to come with me. I really didn't want to take anyone else, especially anyone who would throw off my concentration by harping on about her own political views. I already have one witch screaming at me in Green Lake, I really don't need another.

On a more serious note, we have to work out the logistics of this sweetheart. First off, when does your uni break for summer? Where can I met you to come pick you up? And are your parents okay with the international travel? Are we even telling them or being naughty and making an adult decision to go on our own?

Secondly, this event is... well, its fancy as balls to be honest, if you'll excuse my language. Dignitaries and royalty and Granny Weatherwax I hear even the Clements might show up. So anyway, you'll need appropriate evening wear. How's that situation on dresses and stuff on your end? i don't have a lot of money but I have some saved up so I can chip in with the wardrobe if you need. Please please tell me truthfully, you're already doing me a solid by attending.

We'll be there for a week but the meetings and whatnot will be concluded in three to four days. The rest of the time, we can just hang out at the Islands and have fun. I'll take you parasailing if you like, its the greatest feeling in the world flying so high above the ground. You're gonna love it!

I leave for Green Lake the final week of May, I'll spend my last few days studying there and getting a few dozen home cooked meals from the Kroger's frozen foods' section, then I'll head to pick you up. You don't mind transatlantic appartions do you? Planes are just so slow and we have a boat waiting for us at the final leg of the journey. Have you ever been on a high speed cruiser?

Jackson

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 10:09 am

Jackson,

Well, I just figured it would be nice to have some plans for summer. Well, my all friends seem to have them but not me. There were talks about going for the holiday as a family but I haven't done it for years. So I figured maybe give holiday just for a week for myself.

I will try not to talk about politics. Then again I barely know anything about that. I'm not a very political person, okay I watch what is going on but yeah politics has never been my big interest. I have to admit it. So we can easily talk about other things.

My break starts in the first week of June. I will give you my address, where you can pick me up probably. I will get my parents permission, don't worry about it. Even if they won't probably even listen to me much, what I will say. They mostly agree with anything so I would just stop disturbing them. So you don't have to worry about my parents really.

Well, I can buy myself something for sure. The money won't be an issue for me. I have it anyways more than I can spend it. So I can go and look for something. Well, right now I don't have much of dresses in my closet what could scream royalty or so. You don't have to buy one for me.

Oh, I see. Well if you have those meetings I guess I can find myself something to do. And after the meetings are done we sure can spend time together. Oh going parasailing seems interesting. Never done it before, so it would be my first time doing it.

Oh, have fun there. Oh and well I have never been on a high-speed cruiser. It would be interesting experiences for sure too. I won't mind that transatlantic apparitions for sure.

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 5:48 pm

Date: 13th May, 2023

Don't know if my earlier letter arrived yet but I couldn't not send you a note on your big day.

Happy 20th, kiddo, you make a stunning twenty year old.

Here's a little soemthing I picked up from the jewelry store on the way, if you don't like them, we can exchange them.

Happy Birthday!:

Have a great day, don't drink too much!

Love
Jackson
Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 8:40 pm

Jackson,

It would have been okay if you didn't send me a letter on my birthday since it's nothing very special for me.

But thanks for remembering and giving me even gift. These earrings to look pretty. Thank you very much for them. I really appreciate that you remember when my birthday was.

I don't really celebrate it. Anyways thanks and I won't drink much for sure. Not that kind of girl. I might go out with my some friends but it all depends if they have the time or not.

Sasha.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 5:16 pm

Date: 23rd May, 2023

Hi Sash, how's my best girl doing today?

i myself am in a good mood because today I leave for Green Lake. Ah I love going home. You can't beat the sounds, smells and gossip of home as we sit around the fire and nibble on the lasagna we pretend Merida hasn't gotten out of a box. You know, when I first tarted college, I used to come across those haughty brats who despaired at frozen foods because now they didn't have their private chefs. Frozen Foods and Minute Meals were always my home cooked food so I felt right at peace.

Also, you continue to give me good news with your letters. As I understand it, I will not be forking over half my savings on a Lady's wardrobe so thank you very much for that! I'm also glad you liked the earrings, I'll be honest, the only woman I've bought jewelry for before you are Merida and my ex, Judith. Long story there, one that could be told better in person than via note.

Okay so I'll be in Green lake until the second of June, then I'll catch a flight to London and come to your address. We can meet your parents if you prefer, I'll reassure them their girl is going to be taken care of. And then we'll apperate to the nearest land mass I'm familiar with where our lovely Navy has arranged for a boat to see us all the way to the Cayman Islands. Travelling on a US vessel means we get to go directly in, no pesky security checks.

Once we're there and checked into our suites, I can show you around the islands and all the activities reserved for the plus ones of attendees. There's a spa, waterspouts, restaurants, gardens to walk leisurely through, theme parks and village marks with artisinal goods for sale. You'l love it so much, you're barely miss me while I'm away at boring meetings.

There might be a gala in the evening for all the participants to mingle and whatnot too, but I'm sure you'll be great at that. After all, we met at such a gala and you captured everyone's eye.

So we depart third of June, mark your calender's, this is going to be one heck of a trip!

Jackson

Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next