Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 4 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 4 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 4 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:10 pm

Jackson,

Well, I hope you enjoy your time there at Green Lakes so much as you can. I still need to wrap things about for my school year. So I'm sure I will pass this year. I don't mind frozen food actually. They both taste same to me or is it that I'm just not very picky what I eat.

Yeah, I have saved up a lot of money. Just every month both of my parents give allowance and I don't use it never away. Well, I don't need to buy always new things for myself. Never been one of those girls who need to buy entire closet new clothes when some season changes or fashion changes too much. I will just buy clothes and other needed things in my life when I really need them. So yeah at the end I barely spend any of it. So buying few formal and fancy dresses won't be any problem.

Oh okay. Well sure thing. Well, no idea if you will my parents or not. I have no idea if they will be even exactly at home then even. Well, they gave their permission kind of way. Anyways yeah they will know I'm away for a week and they know I can take care of myself. Basically, I have done it already years, taken care of myself.

Oh showing around would be nice so I won't get there a lost when I'm alone. Anyways all those activities seem interesting for sure. Even yeah probably really never done any of them. There is still so much to explore for me. Well, I hope those meetings won't be that boring as you think. Anyways you will do well there.

Well talking with strangers. Nope, that isn't really big problem for me. Never been, just maybe finding a good topic to talk will be an issue. If they began to talk about politics or so then I'm not sure what to say. Well yeah, that day back then started as terrible but ended pretty nice.

The trip might be fun for sure yes.

Sasha
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)   Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson) - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 7:29 pm

Date: 1st June, 2023

RE: A Summitin' We Will Go!

Heading to the airport in a bit, let's see if this letter beats me to your doorstep, M'Lady! I'll be staying over in Europe for a night before catching the connecting flight to London.

Until then, keep the pretty lady safe for me. See you in two days!

Jackson

From the Offices of Jackson Blake
Milwaukee City Hall
Districts 3 and 4

If you are looking to get in touch with your representative, please visit our website or email directly to rep.blake@legis.wisconsin.gov

Back to top Go down

Letters to someone who I barely know (Jackson)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4