Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Some candy for you (Dominique)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Having Dia as a friend was good. Even yeah she probably will end up helping her out a lot but then again she didn't mind helping her. She won't mind it if it's school work related or not. At least she can spend her time with someone, who is there for her and they can get along well.

Sasha had probably more worries in her life than Dia had. She has some stuff out of school to worry too. Everything wasn't for her school related. She knew eventually her secrets will come out and people will begin to question her but she didn't really worry about it yet. There was time worry about those things later on in her life. Right now she tried to spend some time with her friend.

Sasha just knew a bit how they moved but not so much since she barely uses stairs, mostly when she needs to go to the library or her classes. "Well for that questions even I don't have an answer. I have wondered the same thing all these years," she said there with a small smile when she pushed the castle door open. She hold it open so Dia could go outside.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 5:36 pm

Dominique was glad that she could count Sasha as a good friend. And knew that she would be getting her help a lot. And she knew that she wouldn’t mind helping her out. And it was because they got along so well. She was really glad that they were able to get off on the right foot. And now she had someone who can get candy for her from Honeydukes. That was so that she wouldn’t have to ask her mom. Even though she knew that she would say yes. But she would ask why she was going through the candy so fast. That was something that she was trying to avoid.

Right now Dominqiue didn’t have a lot of worries compared to Sasha. As she was still in her first year and she knew that Sasha would be graduating next year. But Dia did worry about some of her classes. Global Citizenship was one that she would have to work on. As she was sure that the headmistress hated her. But she knew that it was her fault because she wasn’t able to keep up. At least she got some house points for her house. But right now wasn’t the time to be thinking about that. Right now was the time to be spending with Sasha.

Dominique hated the stairs and Gryffindors would have to live in a tower. But she was glad that they managed to get through it without getting lost. She listened as Sasha didn’t have an answer to that question about the stairs. But she wasn’t going to let that bother her. She then walked outside of the castle.

Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 7:35 pm

Sasha knew that she will be there for Dia so much as she can. Help her out when she can. She feels like she is her little sister who she has never had. So she feels like it's her duty to protect this little girl. She isn't sure why she even feels like this. She barely even knows the girl. Maybe it's just because she has never had a sister her own and now wants to feel like she has. She has lately so may confusing feelings.

Sasha wasn't always so successful in her classes too when she started. She didn't even know she magical until she started her first school year here. Her parents didn't even tell that one of them was magical and other wasn't. She doesn't even get how it was kept secret for her. So her first years weren't so good here. She had to get used to the new place. Even if nowadays Hogwarts feels more home than her own. The girl knows she will always have her own worries about things and she will need to keep going no matter what happens or how people treat you. She knows you can't be liked by everyone.

Sasha smiled there and soon after Dia walked outside of the castle too. She slowly began to walk towards the grounds. She wasn't sure what they should talk about now. "So?" she asked there now. "What classes did you have next to Runes?" she asked there now something.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 7:50 pm

Dominique knew that this could work out for both girls. As they really bother liked each other. And it was like she had a great mentor that she could ask for help. Both also give some advice to Sasha. But she wasn’t sure how much she could help with her. As she knew that she was much older and things would be harder. And she would have to start thinking about NEWTS and what she wanted to do when she left Hogwartws. There would be guys and that was something she had no experience with. As she didn’t even think about boys. But she knew that day may change. But for now she wasn’t going to pay it much mind.

So far Dominique was making sure that she got off to a great start in all of her classes. And she knew that if she keeps that up that she would have no problems. So far she has had an ok start. She would have to take a really hard class. As she knew that she was also going to be proving herself. As she was a first year student in a class full of sixth and seventh years. But she knew that she could do it. It was just going to be a lot of hard work. But now they were outside of the castle. Finally, in the fresh air, now they could find something to talk about.

“ Potions and Global Citizenship. Even though I am not sure about Global Citizenship because the headmistress can be a dragon lady."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 8:34 pm

Sasha knew that she tried to be there for Dia as a friend, mentor and even as an older sister. She knew some things this little girl could help her. Actually, even right now she did help her keep to be sane. There are so many things what had happened over summer. Some things she just wishes to forget. So spending time with someone who didn't know much about those things was a good thing. Someone who didn't ask those questions about what she didn't wanna answer even.

Sasha tried to avoid most of the time hard classes and she isn't exactly sure why she had even taken law class in the first place. She still didn't get most of it but she hoped she will do good in that class one day maybe if she counties taking it.

"Oh, I see. Both of them seem interesting ones. Oh yeah headmistress can be that yeah I have heard," she said. "I took that Law class and then DADA," she said there with a small smile. "Law isn't really that easy too," she added there with a sigh. "Even if the lady who taught it was nice, she actually lawyer herself," she added even that.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Dominique knew that Sasha could point her in the right direction. But she wasn’t sure what she could do that would help Sasha out. Maybe just being there for her when she needed it. As she knew next year Sasha was going to be stressed because of her NEWTS. That was something that Dia didn’t need to worry about. And she knew that they could do something over the summer. As she knew that her mother would let her do anything that she wanted. And she could help her get ready for the second year at Hogwarts. But first she just wanted to get through her first one.

She was ready to take on any class that was thrown at her. As she knew that she could do it. As long as she would put the work into it. And there would be a lot of studying to go with it. But she would keep telling herself that she could do it.

“ I wish I could have taken DADA.” At least Sasha was taking an interested in her classes. “ Law would be hard, but also at the same time fun. But then again, it would be easy being a criminal if you knew the law inside and out.” That was something that she had been thinking about. Dominique knew someone had to be thinking about that. She could never be a criminal, she wouldn’t be able to get by with it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:02 pm

Sasha knew that next year she will have to prepare for her NEWT's but she didn't worry about that right now that much. She knew that one day she might have to. Right now she tried to get past this sixth year of hers. She knew right now things seemed to be alright but they could easily change for her. She knows that will happen once her lies will catch up with her.

Sasha had so far done quite a job in her classes. She always tried to do her best even if it wasn't always easy. She knew that she one day will be successful in her life. She even still tried to figure out exactly what she will wanna to do in future. She had no clue even yet even if she should have by now already.

"Oh, well yeah DADA was interesting. We used this on pull charm there. At the end we even had to pull each other by our ankles and then use some protecting charms to block it," she said there with a smile. She kind of had enjoyed that class. "Well yeah, Law was interesting. Even if it's not easy to understand it. As people think. Law isn't always so white and black. Some cases need more work than others. It's not always about criminals. There is more," she said and sighed. "I actually wanted to take Potions but I was too late for that," she said and sighed. She wasn't so good at that class but she still enjoyed to take it.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Dominique was glad that both girls hit it off so well. Becuase it seemed like the both needed each other. She would help Sasha as much as she could with her NEWTS next year. And she knew that Sasha would help her with her classes. But she knew that it was never going to be easy. But then again, nothing in life isn’t all that easy. It was something that she was learning that everything was going to be hard. But in the end it would be worth the reward.

So for she was doing alright in her classes. With potions and global citizenship, she was able to get seven points. Dia was proud of herself. As she knew that she would be successful if she would keep on the right track. Which that was the case for anything that she wanted in life.

“ My friend Mim is in DADA. I would have been nice to take the class with her.” She knew that there was always next time. And it wasn’t the end of the world because she couldn’t take a class with her best friend. “ I might have to look into the law class. Maybe it will help me thinking about what I want to do when I leave Hogwarts.” She then listened as Sasha said that she wanted potions. “ I really like it and I am really good at it."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:37 pm

Sasha had learned the hard way that life isn't so easy as it seems. She had suffered so much through her life. She never got the attention she needed from her parents. She needed to learn so many lessons in her by herself. She is still learning about the life. She probably hasn't made the best choices in her life but she doesn't regret anything in her life.

Sasha knew that some classes weren't for her and some were. She had learned it over the years for sure. You basically learn from your own mistakes, not from other people mistakes. Sasha knows very well that she has made some mistakes in her life but there is nothing to do about them anymore. She has to deal whatever comes now.

"Oh, I see. Well yeah, I barely really have any friends. Even if it sounds so weird to say out. I'm not that close to really anyone. You are probably a first one who I really see as my friend," she said there and sighed. It really sounded so weird. She wasn't sure why she wasn't close to anyone in her own age. "I might drop the law the next term and take something else instead. Maybe potions," she said there with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 9:52 pm

Dominique was glad that she got to meet Sasha. It was like she was meant to be there that day at the lake. As she knew that Dominique need Sasha just as much. And Dominique was always talking about Sasha in her letters to her mother. But she wasn’t forgetting about Mim and Mercy. As they were her partners in crime. She knew that her mother wanted to know abo0ut everything that was happening at Hogwarts. And didn’t want Dominique to miss any of it. Because one day she would look back and it would be all over.

But she was loving all of her classes for now. As she knew that they were only going to get harder. But she was always up for a something that would have to work for. It was the thing that was pushing her along. And she knew that she was going to make mistakes along the way. But she knew that they were also memories. There would always be bad with the good.

She then listened as Sasha said that she didn’t have any friends. And that was something that made her sad. Because she at least have Mim and Mercy. But she then smiled when Sasha said that she was the first one to see her as a friend. “ Thank you.” She then listened as Sasha said that she would take potions. “ That would be cool, but we woudln’t be in the same class.”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some candy for you (Dominique)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next