Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Some candy for you (Dominique)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Sasha knew she and Elenore had talked a few times but this didn't mean they were friends really. They never did really hang out or so. They were basically just roommates or so. She barely knew any other girl in her age. There was probably Delia too but she couldn't really say she was a friend too. She has mostly focused on her grades rather than making friends.

She just tried to focus on something else than the mess what she had at home. Not being loved enough. She didn't really have such easy life. She knew that it was kind of sad to not have friends in your life. Then again she didn't need some fake friends in her life. All she wanted was to be happy and so far she has managed to keep a smile on her face and keep going forward.

"You're welcome," she said with a small smile there now. She really was glad to have a friend like Dominique. "Well yeah we probably won't be in same classes, which is bit sad," she said.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 10:42 pm

Dominique knew that she had time for friends. As Mim and Mercy were her best friends. But she was glad that Sasha was glad to have her as a friend. Because that was making her happy and feeling like she was wanted. Her mother always told her to make time for her friends. As school was important, but also having a social life was important just a well. She knew that her mother only wanted the best for her. That is why she needs to balance both school and her social life.

But it was nice that she was outside talking to Sasha. Dominqiue knew that they wouldn't be in the same potion class. Even though she knew that she could hang with the older ones. As potions were in her blood. So she knew that she woudldn’t have any problems. But she knew that she had to stick with the younger class.

Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 11:21 pm

Sasha knew she will have to make some more friends to herself but she didn't really know how. She realized she wasn't really that good at making friends. She isn't sure how she has such good bond with Dia even if they don't seem to have so much in common at all. There is barely anything that they both like the same time. Then again Sasha had mostly focused on her school life, she just was never good at socializing others that much perhaps.

Sasha wasn't sure what class was in her blood really. She wasn't sure in what her father was in good when he did attend to Hogwarts. She has never talked to her father about his school life. She can't even remember last time she talked with her father or even did see him in person. Whenever she at home he is always on a business trip lately. She talked with her mother last time at the start of this summer. So communicating at home is terrible. She just sighed there now. She didn't really wanna think about it. She needed to find another topic to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 20, 2018 11:35 pm

Dominique knew that she found a good friend. As she knew that Sasha felt the same way. But she knew that they were different from night and day. But that didn’t matter that they might not have much in common. That was the beauty of it that they would always find something. That is what made a good friend. And she knew that she could always count of Sasha to be there for her. And she would do the same. That was what being a good friend is all about.

But she had no idea what the girls could even talk about. Because classes would get old after awhile. And she knew talking about sweets would be boring. They could talk about Quidditch. It was something both she and her mother loved to watch. As she had so many memories going to watch the matches. It was something that she would always have. “ So do you like Quidditch?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 11:44 am

Sasha knew that she and Dia were friends even if they didn't share much in common but there might be eventually something they both would enjoy. This just needs to find it one day. She is sure there will be something. Anyways right now she has decided to enjoy Dia's company and help her out when she will need it in the future. She knows that she will be there for Dia when she can and even if when Dia can she probably will to do the same.

Sasha wasn't sure what to talk about there too and she tried to think about good topic until Dia asked if she likes Quidditch. She knew she didn't like to play it but it was good to watch it. "Well I wouldn't like to play it but watching the game can be interesting. Just erm... I kind of have fear of heights so playing Quidditch won't be possible for me," she said. So she would never see herself playing it. "What about you?" she asked back.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 4:04 am

Dominique knew that she could call Sasha her friend. Even if Sasha was way older than she was. And she knew that they didn’t have too much in common. But they still was going to be really good friends. They were going to enjoy this walk. And the fact that they were getting to know each other. Back up in her room she just had candy that she got from Sasha. It was also good that they both knew that they would be there for each other.

She was going to try talking about something. And Quidditch was the first time to come to her mind. It was something that she loves to watch with her parents. She then heard that Sasha didn’t like heights. Which was something that was important if you were playing Quidditch. “ Yeah that wouldn’t be good playing Quidditch.” Sasha then asked her if she loved Quidditch. “ Yeah I love it! Watching the matches with my parents.” She wasn’t sure if she wanted to play Quidditch for the Grryfindor team or not.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 12:46 pm

Being friends with Dominique was actually a good thing for sure. Even if they had so many years between them but this was something Sasha didn't care much about. She knew they can still be good friends even if they didn't seem to have yet so much common but she is sure they will find something what they both like one day. All they do is to get to knows each other better.

At the moment they were taking the walk on the grounds and same time they were getting to know each other. Which was the very good thing for sure. She knew she would like to learn more about Dia, so she can understand her better and also be a better friend for her. She would always be there for the younger witch when she can of course. She knows that one day they won't see that much anymore, the age difference.

Anyways right now she didn't worry about it. They were talking about the Quidditch for now there. She did watch the matches when she could but not very often. She wasn't that much interested in it. "Oh, that's nice. I barely do anything with my parents. Actually, I can't even remember when was last time we spent time together as a family," she said there with a sigh now. "My family life is very complicated," she added.

"You're planning to be part of Gryffindor team or not?" she asked there now from Dia. She just wanted to changes the topic away from her parents for now. She didn't really like to talk about her family. It was topic she would avoid but she can't avoid it forever.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 6:27 pm

Dominique was enjoying spending time with Sasha. She knew that Mercy and Mimosa would be busy, but she would find them later. Hoping that they would remind friends after Sasha would graduate. Only time would tell about that. Right now they would still be friends. And Sasha said that she would get chocolate for her. And Dominique knew that she could always ask her for help. It didn't bother her that Sasha was much older than her. It was like having an older sister.

Now they were talking about Quidditch. Something that she loved to watch the matches. She then listened as Sasha said that her family was complicated. So she wasn't going to say anymore. Or ask her more questions about her family. Sasha then asked if she was thinking about joining the team. “ Well I thought about it as my friend, Mercy is on the team. I couldn't try out till next year.

She didn't know how good she was and she would have to put in a lot of work. But it was a sport,so that would be nothing new. “ Have you thought about playing for your house team?” She knew that Quidditch wasn't' for everyone. But it would be a way for them to talk.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 10:22 pm

Spending time with Dominique was nice for sure. She didn't really have any friends with who she could spend time like this. She really wasn't sure if she could call anyone else has a friend. She didn't really seem to make many friends nowadays. So having Dia has a friend was good even if she basically will spoil her a bit.

Sasha family was something some people won't understand since she herself doesn't even understand it. So she keeps saying it's complicated which it is. Usually, people stop asking questions then but it always doesn't go like that but she was glad when Dia didn't ask any questions there now. She was glad that they focused on the quidditch topic more.

"Oh, I did meet Mercy last year before Christmas time. When she was still the first year," she said there with a small smile now. "You should try out still and see if you get in a team or not," she added. "I won't really do it. Since yeah I don't like heights," she said about herself with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 2:08 pm

Spending time with Sasha was fun. As she knew that she could look up to the older girl. And she knew that if she needs to help. All she had to do was as Sasha. Since she didn't have any siblings, she liked the idea of Sasha being a sister. Right now she was just relaxing as she didn't have anything that was due. And she had a bunch of chocolate hidden. So she knew that she was good for a while. That was if she watched how much she actually had.

Now she was talking about quidditch with Sasha. Wonder if she would play for her house team. As Dominique was thinking about playing for the Gryffindor team. At least Mercy was on her house team.

She was smiling as Sasha said that she had met Mercy. “ Mercy is one of my best friends.” Sasha then was encouraging her to try out for the team. “ I guess it won't hurt me to actually try. If I make it, well it will all be great.” She then listened as Sasha said that she didn't like heights “ Yeah that is an important part of the game is to be off the ground.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some candy for you (Dominique)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next