Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Some candy for you (Dominique)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 11:06 pm

Spending time with Dia was fun actually and she really did enjoy it so much as she could. That young girl was actually her friend over some time. She really isn't sure when was the last time she did really call someone to be her friend. Seemed like she has never really had yet a best friend in her life. Which was an odd thing for sure. Anyway, Sasha didn't worry about it. Now she had Dia even if they will see less in some years. She will be out of here after one more year. She knew Dia has many years ahead still but she didn't worry about it for now. They were here to spend time together.

Sasha didn't really know that much about Quidditch. She knows only that much as she has learned while being here in Hogwarts. Before that, the girl didn't know much about this sport for sure. She knows she would never try out for the team.

"Oh, that's nice. We just spent some time together playing in the snow. Not sure if we are friends after that. Never talked much after that," she said with a small smile there now. She did actually like that Mercy girl. "It never hurts to try really. So yes go for it," she tried to encourage her friend still even if she had agreed to try out next year. She wasn't sure how good the girl actually was at flying and playing Quidditch. She herself barely passed flying class even in her first year. "Well, yeah it is. So I would never go to tryouts for Quidditch. I will just humiliate myself there more likely."
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

Birthday : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 3:25 am

Dominique was enjoying spending time with Sasha. As she liked that she had someone who could be like her older sister. She wasn't sure about Sasha other friends, which was something that she didn't ask. But Dominique knew that she had a really good friend. As she wasn't going to question about that. Even though she was a lot younger than Sasha. But age was just a number, and didn't bother her. Now they were spending more time together.

She then brought up Quidditch, which she wasn't sure if Sasha liked it. But she then learned that Sasha didn't like heights. Which that was a part of the game, so it looked like she would never play it. Which was something that she wasn't going to push any further.

But Sasha was encouraging her to play on her house team. Which was something that she was thinking about. As she would be there with Mercy. And she listened as Sasha said that she knew Mercy. Seems she was just as popular just like Mimosa.

Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 PAGF2e
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 2:30 pm

Spending time with Dia and getting to know her better was a good thing for sure. She felt like she did have a finally a friend who she might actually end up trusting. She knew that she didn't really have any friends with who she could share secrets and talk about things. Anyways but she wasn't really very ready to share secrets with Dia. Anyways she knew she will soon.

She didn't hate Quidditch at all, she did enjoy watching it but just didn't feel comfortable playing it. Her fear of heights stopped it. She knew it wasn't so bad as it used to be in the past. She can't even remember where it started and why. She just knows it has been there since she was a kid.

She wasn't sure how popular Mercy was but she knew her. She wasn't really met Mimosa but she knows she is some of related to her housemate Elenore but she had no idea how. Anyways it wasn't her business really how they were related. She didn't have to worry about that. She had other things to worry about anyways. "So, what else next to quidditch you like?" she asked there now something. To find a new thing to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 3:08 pm

Dominique really like spending time with Sasha. And it wasn't the fat that she was buying her chocolate. She would still like her beside doing that. It was nice that Sasha was older. That meant that she could help Dia when she need it. As she knew that it was only going to get harder in her classes.

Now they were talking about Quidditch. It was something that she was going to try out for next year. Even though she has never been on a broom. And it was because of her mother, but that wasn't going to stop her. She was going to learn how to fly. And Dominique knew that there was a flying class. Also she knew that Mim and Mercy would help her.

She was glad that she was friends with the popular kids. Well at least Mim and Mercy were popular. But she was glad that she had Sasha. She then listened as Sasha asked what else they could talk about. “ Do you like growing anything? I have some Iris bulbs in the greenhouse."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2018 9:35 pm

To be honest spending time with Dia was good and something Sasha seemed to enjoy a lot. Then again she was her first real friend after all these years she has spent here in Hogwarts. She has been probably too focused on other things in her life than making friends. She really isn't sure how she has survived so long without any good friends.

Sasha did learn to fly in her first year but she didn't really enjoy it much then. She hated the class back then. She couldn't really stand being up there in the air really. She found it too terrifying and never tried after that ever again. She didn't enjoy it at all. She barely did even pass her class that year. It was basically only class where she has ever the lowest grades you can get for passing.

"Oh, I haven't really tried to grow things myself. Never had much of patient for it I guess. Just never even raised a pet my own. Expect the owl I have," she said with a small smile there now. "So I have never grown any plants but I would actually like to try it. Lately, I keep trying different things," she added there with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Dia Greene
Gryffindor Prefect
Gryffindor Prefect
Dia Greene

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 6:07 pm

Dominique really liked spending time with Sasha. It was nice and it wasn’t because she was the supplier of her chocolate. So far her first year at Hogwarts was going good. Right now she was just focusing on her studdies. And she was also spending time with Sasha. Right now they were talking about Quidditch. Dominique hadn’t been truthful, as she has never been on a broom. But she does know she wants to play the sport. Well it was something that they would have to find out after Dominique first flying lesson. Then she would decide if she wants to play or not.

“ Yeah I will have to wait till next year.” This would give her a chance to get her own broom. But she then would find if it was something that she wanted to do. Dominique had some homework that she had to do. “ I hate cutting hanging out with you short. But I have some school work that needs to be done.” She hugged Sasha before she head back into the castle and back up to the Gryffindor tower.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some candy for you (Dominique)   Some candy for you (Dominique) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some candy for you (Dominique)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5