Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge

Go down 
+7
Elenore Clement
Azalea Murray
Jake Newbury
Joshua Murray
Victoria Newbury
Mimosa Harrington
Jacques Clement
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 2:35 am

Wiping the sweat from his brow, Maku shouted "Order up!" slinging plates onto the counter for the waiters. Call it a hobby, but the transformed shinobi enjoyed taking on different forms and working the line cook jobs across Hoshi. His knife danced across vegetables and meats, cutting faster than the others.

Delicious meals, requests for his return, and then into the night. Dropping his earnings into a beggars hat, a vision flashed. A small home, a meal, a brother reading a holy book, and a wife waiting.

"Boss, its Tuyah.....he didn't pay again."

A sigh, back to work.

Next Prompt

I'd had to much, and let a secret slip to the unexpected guest
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 2:45 am

Drabble wrote:
The company of priests that had came to the palace with grievances against the new Shinobi academy were deep into their cups by now, an appointment handled with diplomacy on Akihana's part and stealth on Denkiteki's. Even men of God were not above a drinks and ryo to make their peace with the forces of evil now crowding their holy city.

And yet as she and Den wined, dined and refilled their purses, Akihana couldn't help but think how Maku would have done it all better. Den seemed to agree from the weary look in his gaze.

Next prompt:

Dreams change, other things become more important.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 3:08 am

The night sky was beautiful as Maku looked up, laying on a familiar bench. Wondering what the next step was, he let himself doze in and out of sleep. Feeling safe within the palace grounds despite not strictly being permitted in such a place. His dreams flashed across showing a great many things. From the insane to solemn, but still reality had a way of being even more mystifying.

A dream to slay a god had come and gone, but finding family where his brother left him was still in process. A task more challenging than the first had proven.

Next Prompt

An impromptu game night
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 3:19 am

Drabble wrote:
"Let him go!"

"But I wanna playyyy," the childish voice trilled, the silver glow in Akihana's eyes almost maniacal, her lips parted in glee as blood trickled down her chin. Maku's still form lay not five feet away, limbs bent at impossible angles.

"Relax, he's still breathing," Makona chirped as another bijuu bomb formed atop her slender fingertips, the orb gathering energy, ready to be flung at the target to blow him to smithereens.

"I said... LET HIM GO!"

A small pout blossomed before her eyes closed, opening to their bright gold.

Next up:

I won't bring you flowers

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 3:29 am

The concept of bringing flowers to a woman was common. One that he had occasionally performed, and once with genuine sincerity. Still, that was just one way to show affection, the spectrum ranged across many different possibilities.

It was absolutely without this thought, no ma'am, that Maku had commissioned several young lads to exact a little graffiti across the city.

In the morning the words "Akihana can't cook, but Maku can" would be sprawled across no less than 17 buildings, and somehow a palace wall. The boys were paid, and Maku looked out on a loving gesture.

Next Prompt

An unexpected interruption of service
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 3:43 am

Drabble wrote:
Akihana had been with the sickly monarch, running her daily diagnostics on Queen Shiera when a servant girl entered. A golden eyebrow arched towards her and she mumbled "There's something... in the courtyard, the wall..."

The queen was asleep by now, freeing Akihana to follow the young girl into the courtyard where Maku's dominance was written in sprawling graffiti. There was even a lavender peacock drawn across the top.

"What is it, Your Grace?"

"The mark of a sore loser," Akihana replied with a soft smile.

"Shall I have it scrubbed off?"

"No, it can stay a while."

Prompt A-Hoy:

Of Queens and Fools

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 3:48 am

The crowd had long been gathered, drinks flowing as free as the laughter. At the table two men continued to play cards. One blonde, smiling, and winning......the other becoming more and more agitated. Not matter how many times he drew, how many hands they played, his opponent came out on top. Pairs of Queens, 3s, and even a four pair of the Queen of Hearts, a feat that demanded he was cheating.

Moving away from the table however, the truth was revealed. An empty bar, and a lone man playing against a long gone illusion. Proving cheaters are fools.

Next Prompt

Mistaken identity
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 4:00 am

Drabble wrote:
"Cupcake, here boy," she called out softly, hoping the dog would come out of hiding. When no response came, the blonde moved deeper into the shadows, golden eyes pierced.

A small hiss from somewhere made her turn, now face to face with the rats that were the only species thriving in Hoshi. Their dozen red eyes glowed maliciously as they contemplated first her and then...

"Cupcake!" Akihana called out, spotting the puppy cowering in a corner.

"It's okay," the kunoichi soothed, her voice directed at all animals, calming them slowly but surely. 'It's alright. I'm here now."

Next prompt:

There's always a catch

Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 3:09 pm

Prompt issued by Jake: Umbrella (ella ella eh! xD)

Drabble wrote:
"Lady Aurore, please come inside. It's going to rain."

"But Master Newbury, it's so lovely out here! May I stay for just a little longer? Please."

"I don't believe you'll have much choice when your Septa arrives M'Lady. And no one wants you taken Ill."

"I'm only ten and four, Monsieur, I will not be taken ill if I get a little damp in the rain."

"I'm not so sure about that, your Maman suffered from a fragile constitution at your age."

"Well then, it's a good thing I take after Papa."

Next Prompt: Surgical Precision.

Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 3:21 pm

"Three hundred meters."

"Two mile an hour wind, south west."

The rifle turned marginally to the right, Jacques' hand reaching up to adjust the sight to the three hundred meter mark as instructed. Tucking the stock back in to his shoulder, he lined his eye up with the sight and took a breath.

"Clear to shoot."

The shot echoed through the trees.

The target hadn't seen it coming as it pierced between the eyes and out the other side of it's head.

"Clean shot, sir."

Jacques lowered his weapon slowly, letting out a shaky breath.

Another American down.

Next prompt: Wide awake

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Page 3 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next