Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge

Go down 
+7
Elenore Clement
Azalea Murray
Jake Newbury
Joshua Murray
Victoria Newbury
Mimosa Harrington
Jacques Clement
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Victoria Newbury
Adult
Adult
Victoria Newbury

Birthday : 1998-02-13
Job/hobbies : Legal Adviser

100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:37 pm

"Soarinnnnnnn'"

The witch's lips twitched up in a smile as she leaned around the door, trying her very best not to make any noise, her phone held close to her chest as she caught this moment on video. A video that would go directly to Azalea the moment she'd finished it.

"Flyinnnnnnnng! Mommy!"

Victoria let out a soft giggle as Jackson's eyes moved from their daughter to her in the door way, the realisation he'd been caught red handed branding a perfect shade of red.

"Don't you-"

"Sent!"

"Your mommy is in so much trouble!"

Azalea's prompt:

There's a stranger in my bed.

~ Profile ~ Vickson Playlist ~
~ Slender ~ 30 ~ Bookworm ~ 5' ~ American ~
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 Rsz_1v10
Back to top Go down
Azalea Murray
Head of Slytherin
Head of Slytherin
Azalea Murray

Birthday : 1993-08-13
Job/hobbies : Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 3:51 pm

TW: Implied sexual situation

Drabble wrote:
Josh always found new and inventive ways to exhaust her before bed. As her eyes closed, she couldn't even remember all their adventures except that she had been upside down at one point and his weight on her had felt like the most secure blanket in the world.

In those moments, it seemed natural to accept him as the piece of her that had always been musing, the part of her she learned to live without.

And yet, even he couldn't make the ache stop. Even Josh was a stranger in the split second between consciousness and sleep.

Jake's turn:

Clause vs Clause

Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 4:04 pm

"You could fight it."

"But?"

"There's nothing legally stopping you." Victoria pointed out as he glared at the wall just above the silent television screen.

"So then I could get custody of my daughter?"

"Do you think you could win?"

"She's my daughter."

"And they're her grandparents, who have been there from her birth. They have a lot more money than you, Jake."

"But I have you..."

"And as much as that makes me feel better about myself, Jake, I'm not a families lawyer. Mimosa is happy, isn't that enough?"

The man sighed softly, defeated.

Azalea's prompt:

Is it still murder if I give them a heads up?

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

Birthday : 2013-08-13

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 4:20 pm

Drabble wrote:
Tired and on the cusp of sleep, Alys was finally alone in the room. her perfect new daughter in a cot beside her, fast asleep. Tarragon would be back shortly after a shower.

Mrs. Hudson's footsteps did not wake Shiera, nor did the old witch's soft touch on the baby's forehead.

For a moment, Alys felt there was warmth in the old hag. Only to find out Mrs. Hudson had taken a few of the child's hair.

For a DNA test.

Alys was going to murder the bitch as soon as she could muster the energy.

Jakey's next prompt:

Somewhere only we know

Back to top Go down
Jake Newbury
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor
Jake Newbury

Birthday : 1992-08-13
Job/hobbies : Auror & DADA Professor

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 4:36 pm

"It's always been beautiful here..." The man mused, the cove before them giving off the calming qualities it had offered when they'd first found it all those years ago. No agreement was needed as he put his arm around his wife and looked out across the ocean view. Tarragon knew his wife would always agree with that statement, they'd been coming back to the refuge time and time again.

"But I don't think I'll be able to come back again."

Looking down beside him, Tarragon gave a small smile.

This would be Alys' resting place, he'd promised.

TAG!:

The fridge was empty!

~ Auror ~ Profile ~ DADA Professor ~
~ In a Relationship ~ 36 ~ Father ~ 6' ~ American Accent ~
100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 Rsz_1j10
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsandbeyond.forumotion.co.uk
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:39 am

Drabble wrote:
Being as devoid of jutsu and technology as it was, the concept of a refrigerate was alien to Hoshigakure. However, the palace boasted an "ice chamber", a room as big as a small cupboard that was used in mostly the same fashion - except when the heat got too much and Akihana found servants crouched in the small chamber to keep cool.

On her part, the blonde had never felt the need to cool herself through such methods. And while the staff attributed this to her mastery of water jutsu, perhaps only Den knew the truth. And he never told anyone.

Next prompt:

A man can want what he will,
But he cannot will what he wants.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 1:51 am

It's common knowledge that danger follows a shinobi akin to shadows....this particular confrontation though......he wished to see gone forever.  Though power he had, this creature was unrelenting, and somehow always avoided even the cleverest of traps.

If the plan succeeded, perhaps a long said sentiment could be voiced.  With this thought he peeked out around the corner, the rope in his hand tight with the comical basket above food and a painted X.  Just as he was about to release over the accursed Cupcake.....he was scooped and spirited away by a blonde Kunoichi......maybe next time.

Next Prompt

It was a moment of weakness, one I thought no one saw.....but here we are.
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 2:03 am

Drabble wrote:
Unable to sleep, she had taken to wandering the palace rooftops at night. The city felt calm under the canopy of bright stars that gave Hoshi it's name, perhaps just calm enough for a golden bubble to appear.

Hopeful by nature, Akihana refused to admit this was why she was here. And yet it had happened once. So perhaps it could... No, she was not here to wait for someone. Not even if something inside her glowed with joy at his appearance.

For it was best not to grow dependent on a gust of wind, always on the move.

Next up:

Funny Business

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 2:14 am

"So.....how long would you say you've been doing this?" Maku would ask leaning in his chair. A serious look on his face peeking over the clipboard. This was at ends with the clown across from him currently juggling kunai.

"About 4 years boss, shinobi business is tough, but turns out it translates well into funny business." The happy voice would sound out as it concluded the show.

"mmm, very well you are hired." Tapping the clipboard he'd stand smiling, and shake the clowns hand. "Kill the baker by 12, and perform for the Princesses' birthday by 5".

Next Prompt

A delicious meal, across from an expansive view
Back to top Go down
Mimosa Harrington
Hogwarts Head Girl
Hogwarts Head Girl
Mimosa Harrington

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 2:28 am

Drabble wrote:
"It's the Queen!"

"I can see the sun in her hair!"

"Your Grace!"

The orphanage Akihana was visiting could hardly be deemed so. It was less of an institution and more a hut cobbled together with bricks, housing several children and a caretaker.

"It's alright," the kunoichi reassured, holding out her picnic basket. "I just came to enjoy a meal with the children." Not one to question good food, her basket was quickly emptied and she was invited in.

And watched as the children gazed hungrily from the food to her golden locks, unsure which sight to believe.

Next up:

Sometimes, at night, I think about what could have been...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge   100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

100 Word Tag Drabble Challenge
Page 2 of 41Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next