Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Not a member yet? Then why not sign up and join the adventure?
Hogwarts & Beyond
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Day AU Harry Potter Roleplay Site for Original Characters

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
OOC Shoutbox
Current Plot
September 2028

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

Josie LeBlanc

Most users ever online was 108 on Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:21 am
Latest topics
» Election Night (Tessa)
Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) Emptyby Chester Millstone Fri May 03, 2024 8:10 pm

» Back to Basics (Flying Lesson)
Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) Emptyby Josie LeBlanc Fri May 03, 2024 7:51 pm

» Look at these phtographs ( One shot)
Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) Emptyby Tessa Greene Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:34 am

» Night with old friends ( One shot)
Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) Emptyby Tessa Greene Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:47 pm

» The Awakening - Purple - February, 2010 (Alexagramma)
Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) Emptyby Alexander Quinn Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Unanswered Open Threads
None!
IC Chatbox

Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) Empty
PostSubject: Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)   Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 9:54 am

After the awful teacher from last year, Felix decided it was time for a little payback. Missing a few classes was all well and good but she did want to pass at some point. So, about a half hour before breakfast she crept into the charms classroom and took a look around. After making sure no one else was in here she opened her robes and let out two nifflers onto the floor where they immediately began to charge around the room looking for shiny objects. Grinning she took out her wand then and began casting Wingardium Leviosa on anything that wasn't bolted down, then casting a stasis charm so the furniture would remain airborne. Sure perhaps the professor could reverse it easily but perhaps he would be appropriately annoyed by it, that and having the rest of the room scratched up and filled with treasure digging nifflers.

It took ten minutes or so to get everything up and stuck to the ceiling, and happy with her work she took another look around to see what else she could mess with. She found some ink pots and mixed all of the colours and separated them back into their wells, put sticking charms on the desk drawers, stuck the quills point down onto the desk to spell out 'Wingardium Leviosa' and giggled to herself. Next, the parchments all became some type of paper airplane which circled over the whole classroom, some engaging in dog fights, trying to knock other planes out of the air by dive bombing each other. To be fair it had taken her all of her 'wasted' time to perfect these spells. Happy with her chaos she slipped out of the classroom and down to breakfast, looking forward to seeing the Professor's face later that day when class started.  
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

Birthday : 2004-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)   Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:22 pm

Jacques was still not at a point where he spoke to people in the castle. He still believed everyone was stupid. Which, was probably his problem with making friends, truth be told, but Jacques couldn't see that.

What he had seen though, was someone acting strangely, and out of pure inquisitiveness, he'd followed her. From a distance, and silently. He'd managed to see the Gryffindor slip in to the Charms room, and after moving to the door had watched her turn the classroom upside down, literally. Whilst this brought a smirk to Jacques' lips, he couldn't help but feel the power that this brought from the knowledge of who had done it.

So, when she'd moved towards the door, Jacques had moved out of her way, slipping behind a suit of armour and waiting for her footsteps to grow louder. "I don't think the professor will be very happy that you did that." Jacques said to the witch, hoping to catch her off guard but he wasn't sure it would. Stepping out of the shadow, Jacques gave the witch a smile. "Be a shame for such hard work to end you up in trouble, wouldn't it?" He asked, looking up and down the hall.

It was clear, they had time.

~ Profile ~
~ Clement Heir ~ 24 ~ Athletic ~ 5'11" ~ French Accent ~
Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) Ojucpn10
Thanks to .V0ldiemort @ TDA for my signature!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)   Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 5:34 pm

Thinking the corridor was empty Felix started to pick up the pace, hoping to join the students for breakfast without notice but a voice got her attention, she let out a small yelp and spun around, her legs immediately locking into a defensive stance and her hands came up in her usual starting position for when she practiced her forms. Wand still clutched in her right hand. At first she didn't know what had spoken then she thought maybe it was a prefect, so imagine the look of surprise on her face seeing a first year Slytherin was speaking to her.

For almost a minute she remained staring at him confused and still in her fighting stance before she blushed and righted herself, putting her wand away. Her cheeks returned to normal as she looked over at him again, what he'd said clearly did not register as a threat in her head. "Maybe but to be honest it'd be worth it to see the look on his face." She grinned, trying to picture either shocked confusion or seething rage on her most disliked professor's face, not realizing the change in staff.

"So...how come you're up here? I thought the Slytherins were in the dungeons?" She asked, not sure what to make of the boy for the moment, then also looking around. "Let's go before someone catches us, don't want to get you in trouble too." She half turned and waited for him to follow, looking at him expectantly.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)   Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Codey had very quickly settled into a routine, and soon discovered that his classroom was being used by some older years for activities that he did not want to think about. This was nothing he himself hadn't done - before he met Aria, of course - but it happened nevertheless, and he wanted to put a stop to it. He wasn't against the acts themselves (after all, he had been a practitioner) but the location. He much preferred his classrooms clean and neat for the days lessons.

So, he did exactly what he did with his office back at MAE; he charmed the classrooms so they would alert him the moment that someone entered without permission. It early in the morning when the small dragon figurine in his pocket grew warm, and, removing it, he smirked to himself. It seemed there were uninvited visitors in his classroom.

He didn't bother hurrying, instead walking casually towards the third floor. Just in time to see two students leaving the room, he raised an eyebrow. Jacques, the child of a Pureblood - Codey had worked under his father a couple of times before on the more unusual cases involving dragons - and the other was a second year, Felix, if memory served him right.

They certainly did not appear to be on friendly terms, and coupled with their ages - one was a first year and the other, a second - he doubted that anything of thatnature had taken place. But, after peering into the class, he realized what happened - or at least, he could guess what happened.

Didn't Daniel mention the previous charms Professor had been a jerk? The inward question had been rhetorical; Codey was certain this was the reason. Some people had been skipping classes and this meant not all of them knew he had taken over Charms.

Stepping quietly into place behind the two, Codey didn't bother to hide his amusement as he said, "May I ask what the two of you were doing in my classrooms?"
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)   Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:41 pm

Jacques raised his eyebrow at the idea of annoying him. Professor Ellingston did seem uptight, so why the Gryffindor would want to make that worse, Jacques wasn't sure. He knew of the professor through his father, when he'd spoken of dragons he'd spoken of the man, and the appointment to the school had made Louis agree with the decision.

Jacques didn't understand why given the fact the Ellingston's had lost a lot through the man' decisions.

The question on why he was up here pulled Jacques back to the moment. That wasn't the witch's business so Jacques didn't answer her question. Instead, he grew mildly amused that the Gryffindor thought he was going to get in trouble. "Oh no, that's not how this works. You will get in trouble but me, I won't." Jacques told her confidently, but just as he said that, a new voice entered the conversation.

"May I ask what the two of you were doing in my classrooms?"

Turning around, very quickly, Jacques looked up at the man who'd spoken, the smirk on his lips faded. Glancing sideways at Felix, Jacques stood up a bit taller. "This girl was the one who did it." Jacques explained, the French accent of his getting a little thicker as he tried to be more confident, more like his father. "I was about to come and get you, professor." Jacques explained.

He didn't care about being a tattle tale, he was simply making sure he wasn't going to be the one in trouble.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)   Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:57 pm

The Gryffindor blinked at the little Slytherin, ok so she wasn't much bigger herself but to Felix he looked tiny anyway. She just smiled when he told her that he wouldn't be the one to get into trouble and could only think 'So adorable!' in her head, making her grin like she'd been hit with a confundus charm. First years were way too adorable.

Her good mood quickly slipped, became solid and settled in her stomach like icy lead. She looked around and her jaw dropped. This wasn't her target, when did they change the charms professor? and why did this one have to look like he just stepped off of a magazine?! He was..wow.

The Slytherin snitching on her got her attention and she looked over at him, normally she'd be offended but as he was a little first year and simply too adorable to be angry with she looked at the professor again and gave her best puppy pout she could manage, looking immediately abashed. "He's right professor. He was only passing outside when I came out...I'm really really sorry..I thought..the other professor was really mean last year to my friend and me." No sense pulling the boy down with her, she hoped he wouldn't get points taken off for just being here.

She was still a little disappointed that she'd spent so much time perfecting those spells before using them in the classroom and no one else getting to see it. Perhaps that should have made her feel guilty but she really did work on that a lot, so she felt a little prideful of it.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)   Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 1:12 pm

Codey held back a short chuckle at the expression on the boy's face as he spun around. It was obvious that he was not expecting anyone to approach them. As the boy began to very quickly offer blame, Codey raised an eyebrow, especially as the girl accepted the blame. Something was definitely up with the younger lad, he could tell.

At the part about the boy just about to come get him, Codey smiled just a little. "Are you sure that you weren't going to keep whatever information you have for future use against Felix here?" he asked casually. He had been there and done that, and knew most of the tricks of the trade - be it blackmail or conning people.

He paused, switching gaze between the two before adding, "Besides, I asked what you were doing, not who did whatever may have happened."

At the mention of the other Professor, Codey nodded. "So I heard. Daniel has told me about that.." He stopped himself from saying a swear word; he was no longer in University and did not want to teach younger years such language. "..that man and what he has done. I have been his replacement for a few months now."

He turned to the side, and motioned towards the classroom. "Shall we?" he asked simply, keeping the slight smile on his face. His eyes showed nothing but amusement - however, unless one knew him, it was virtually impossible to tell.
Back to top Go down
Jacques Clement
Adult
Adult
Jacques Clement

PostSubject: Re: Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)   Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:17 pm

With Felix backing up his story, Jacques couldn't help the smug look that touched his features as he looked up at the professor for his reaction. Surely the Gryffindor was going to get in to trouble now? She couldn't not get in trouble, right? Oh, this was going to be good, Jacques could feel it.

"Are you sure that you weren't going to keep whatever information you have for future use against Felix here?"

The smug expression on Jacques face fell almost at once as the professor asked the question. How did he know? Perhaps he'd underestimated the professor? Realising too late that his reaction had given him away, Jacques remained quiet, a defiant look on his face as he looked up at the professor. How dare he. Jacques though to himself.

The explanation of the change of personnel wasn't interesting to Jacques and he was about to head off when the professor spoke again.

"Shall we?"

The motioning to the classroom had Jacques balking. "I'm not going there! I didn't do anything! It was all her!" Jacques insisted, motioning to the Gryffindor beside him. He was not in the slightest bit happy in that moment, and he didn't move like the professor had asked. If there was one thing that Jacques Clement didn't like, it was authority figures.

~ Profile ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)   Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 3:43 pm

The gryffindor groaned and hung her head. She should really pay more attention. Felix hung her head and slunk towards the classroom, pausing when she heard the Slytherin boy refuse to follow. "It's alright professor, I can clean this up. He really didn't do anything." She offered then vanished back into the classroom and sighed at the mess.

She lifted the quills out of the desk, wincing at the holes left in the wood and put them back in the drawer. The parchment planes were harder to get down, since she couldn't summon them, she used the impedimenta jinx to slow them all down and jumped up for the ones within her reach and setting them on the desk.

The ink was a lost cause, she wasn't sure how to fix that so she left it alone. She pulled the furniture back down by cancelling her spell on them, keeping uncharacteristically quiet while fixing her completely ruined prank. She began thinking she should look into canceling spells more, like finite incantartem. She looked around at the door wondering if the professor would help with the rest of the planes or if he was just going to watch while she tried fixing it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)   Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 3:26 pm

The very moment Jacques' look changed, Codey knew he had hit on the right track. While it had been guess work, he had been fairly certain of this; Codey knew the signs and the tells of when one wanted to manipulate others. It was for this reason that he kept a poker face most times, except when around his wife or daughter. They saw the real him, and they were probably the only ones to.

"Are you saying you won't be coming for classes later?" Codey responded, without so much as skipping a beat. He had played the exact same game many times when he was the Slytherin's age, and now he was much older, he had both the experience and the knowledge on how to deal with any one who tried to do the same.

Still not actually looking directly at Jacques, and keeping his posture relaxed, he instead glanced towards his classroom. "Let me clarify in case you did not previously understand: you will be heading to the classroom. I did not ask for fingers to be pointed or blame. I'm asking you to walk."

Smiling at the young witch, he nodded at her words. "He intended to blackmail you later," he said blatantly. "In my eyes, that counts as something. He will be assisting us in cleaning up the room, and that is my final decision. Any complaints can be directed to Professor Daniel."

For a little while, he merely stood, watching Felicity - he knew this was her full name from the student attendance sheet, but had heard classmates and friends calling her 'Felix' and so did the same - mend everything she could. The repair work that needed more complicated spells, he would do himself later. A few minutes later, he stepped forward, cleared his throat, and waited for her to look at him.

"Thank you, Felix," he said. "I'm glad that you are able to take responsibility for your actions. You may stop." He paused, then, in a slightly harder tone, added, "Jacques, I haven't seen you do anything. Please continue where she left off."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)   Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-lesson prank (open/ before lesson 2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next